over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

In Midst of the holidays...still in offseason and non competing mode

LLenny for the short amount of time I have been on this forum you have really transformed man. Your a fucken beast.

Thanks. Currently macro's vary but usually in this range as of lately based on hunger demand...240 - 300 grams of protein, 200 - 800 grams of carbs, fats are whatever right now :) If I had to see around 80 - 100 grams.

After 4 days of training, my hunger is usually off the charts, so the carbs jump up on that day. Sunday - Wednesday day hunger is on the lower end, than Thursday - Saturday my hunger seems to come a calling. So, that is why these number do vary. But, I do keep the foods simple...rice, red potatoes, chicken, lean beef, oats (here and there with the oats, not a huge fan), eggs, lots of eggs, whey protein, turkey sausage, peanut butter, spinach, sushi...sushi...sushi...help me ;) My wife eats all the fruit, so I get all the rice and potatoes, lol :) Guys, I can eat rice like no other, I feel good on rice, easy to eat with protein.

And yes, I do enjoy my fats and protein, but as my body has changed, the demand has changed.

awesome man, you always make quality gains.. no pwo shakes with carbs or anythhing?

Looking huge good work man

Sent from my LG-P999 using Tapatalk

awesome man, you always make quality gains.. no pwo shakes with carbs or anythhing?

Hey Transformer, I will dump some oats in my shake with PB post workout if I am super hungry...but usually like to get me a whole meal in me.

Cleaned some things up a bit..here are a couple pics I took tonight, these pics keep me accountable.

Attachments

• rear lat spread 1.24.12.JPG
    rear lat spread 1.24.12.JPG
    90.3 KB · Views: 310
  • front lat 1.24.12.JPG
    front lat 1.24.12.JPG
    91.9 KB · Views: 300
  • side chest 1.24.12.JPG
    side chest 1.24.12.JPG
    92.1 KB · Views: 314
  • rear double bicep 1.24.12.JPG
    rear double bicep 1.24.12.JPG
    92 KB · Views: 298
  • front double bicep 1.24.12.JPG
    front double bicep 1.24.12.JPG
    81 KB · Views: 354
Looking great. It sounds like both you're training and diet are pretty instinctive, however I find it hard to believe you can be bulking on only 300g of protein a day? I consume at least 390-420g, however I'm ab 235lbs (not sure you're weight). How do you manage to stay so lean in the offseason? Also,
How many years have you been lifting? It looks like you're working hard.

Thanks. Currently macro's vary but usually in this range as of lately based on hunger demand...240 - 300 grams of protein, 200 - 800 grams of carbs, fats are whatever right now :) If I had to see around 80 - 100 grams.

After 4 days of training, my hunger is usually off the charts, so the carbs jump up on that day. Sunday - Wednesday day hunger is on the lower end, than Thursday - Saturday my hunger seems to come a calling. So, that is why these number do vary. But, I do keep the foods simple...rice, red potatoes, chicken, lean beef, oats (here and there with the oats, not a huge fan), eggs, lots of eggs, whey protein, turkey sausage, peanut butter, spinach, sushi...sushi...sushi...help me ;) My wife eats all the fruit, so I get all the rice and potatoes, lol :) Guys, I can eat rice like no other, I feel good on rice, easy to eat with protein.

And yes, I do enjoy my fats and protein, but as my body has changed, the demand has changed.

nice diet - im sure the protein at 300gr day saves damage on the pocket book.....

What does your leg day look like? And do you dead lift much?

What's the difference between drop sets and rest pause sets.

Looking great. It sounds like both you're training and diet are pretty instinctive, however I find it hard to believe you can be bulking on only 300g of protein a day? I consume at least 390-420g, however I'm ab 235lbs (not sure you're weight). How do you manage to stay so lean in the offseason? Also,
How many years have you been lifting? It looks like you're working hard.

At times my training and eating are instinctive, then at times I blast away :) Yes, currently I am eating less protein and then at times I push the protein heavier. I stay lean because I feel I can grow being lean, could I rush it and get there faster? Prolly so, will I eventually try that, possibly, but right now I like how things are going. I have been lifting a very long time, always lifted weights since HS, but I see weight lifting versus bodybuilding as two different things. I did bodybuild in college with a half ass diet, but my training was up to par...so 50/50 in college. Love to train! The last 6 years have been true tests of my bodybuilding. I am a fork and iron guy, I enjoy working hard!

What does your leg day look like? And do you dead lift much?
These days, I stick to rack deadlifts, but I am up to deadlifting again!

What's the difference between drop sets and rest pause sets.

Dropsets, the weight gets reduced per set with minimal rest. Rest Pause sets is the load stays the same with 15 deep breaths or 15-20 seconds between sets. At least how I do them right now :)

Mtndg training has some pretty awesome workouts I did by him. Level intensity is top notch!

Looking freakin awesome!

You got a PM. Thanks R!

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
astar
NapsGear