over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

in need of a coach basically

captaingti

Registered
i have never been able to get past where im at right now in the 5 plus years i have been bodybuilding. i suck when it comes to writing my diets. i put on too much fat when i add the muscle. i dont have 900 dollars to pay a coach though and would like all the help i could find. let me know if you have suggestions. thanks in advance

Go keto and strip fat while building muscle. You need no carbs which is piling on the fat.

i have never been able to get past where im at right now in the 5 plus years i have been bodybuilding. i suck when it comes to writing my diets. i put on too much fat when i add the muscle. i dont have 900 dollars to pay a coach though and would like all the help i could find. let me know if you have suggestions. thanks in advance
Are you just trying to get lean right now?
You know what you shouldnt eat, so dont.
Limit your carbohydrate intake to 30g of carbs per day. I like to put the whole thing after I workout.
Everytime you are hungry, truly hungry, eat around 50g of protein from meat. Dealers choice. Fill up on vegetables.
If you are not really that hungry but have cravings, try munching on a dill pickle or two.
If you are eating pretty lean meats then have like 10 or 12 raw almonds with your meals.

Do low intensity cardio everyday or as often as you can for 20 to 30 min if you are a real fatty.
Train with weights at least 4 days per week at a moderate intensity but fast pace. No lolly gagging between sets. Get some big breaths in, recover your breathing and go again. 3 to 5 sets for little muscles and 5 to 10 for big ones like back and quads. Aim for 10 to 12 reps. If you can do 15 up the weight. If you cant get at least 8 then lower it.

This is a quick synopsis but it will work to at least get your abs showing.

i should also let you know that im on my probably 10th cycle ever right now. i am 6 foot 5 and currently 235 lbs. i am 32 years old and honestly just doing this for me now. i was wanting to get on stage and all that but i just dont loog good enough to do it. all help is appreciated.

i honestly thought you couldnt be very big if you didnt take in any carbs so i been trying the ketosis thing and not taking in any carbs during the week and then carbing up on the weekends. i just watched a video which said that was not the right thing to do. basically there is a video by a dr of each study promoting one thing or another but i look at people who are pro or almost pro and i want their body type. no i dont have alot of money but i bust my ass in the gym and i am strict on diet when i have a good one. right now just doing my own thing and its not really working for me from what i can tell

Keto has pretty much been all but discredited for long term fat loss. Set your BMR and figure out your calories for resting days and work days then set macros based on that. Keep high carb intake meals around workouts and limit fats. Meals far from your workouts can have low or no carbs and higher in fats.

Keto has pretty much been all but discredited for long term fat loss. Set your BMR and figure out your calories for resting days and work days then set macros based on that. Keep high carb intake meals around workouts and limit fats. Meals far from your workouts can have low or no carbs and higher in fats.
Maybe a straight up keto diet, but there is a lot of people getting and staying lean on modified paleo.

I keep my carbs low, like 30 to 50g and once every four or five days I'll have a big carb meal or two.

You can try 300g of protein plus whatever fruits and veggies you want. Pretty easy to follow, you only have to weight your meats or measure your eggs and fruits will satisfy your sweet tooth.

Potatoes and rice ain't veggies.

No dairy, no grains, no starches, no sugars.

You can try 300g of protein plus whatever fruits and veggies you want. Pretty easy to follow, you only have to weight your meats or measure your eggs and fruits will satisfy your sweet tooth.

Potatoes and rice ain't veggies.

No dairy, no grains, no starches, no sugars.

Will this work even with me weighing 235 and being 6 foot 5 I don't want to be skinny again. When I first started lifting I was 185 lbs

Will this work even with me weighing 235 and being 6 foot 5 I don't want to be skinny again. When I first started lifting I was 185 lbs
You need to post a pic at this point. If you follow what I said, you will only get skinny as you say if you don't have muscle currently.

**broken link removed**

This was last week Friday I think

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

dude, why don't you post your diet and training routine, I'm sure you will get plenty of help

Last edited:
Your in good shape already, I dont think you have anything to worry about in terms of being skinny. Cause you already are lmao...
Sorry just teasing.

Kinda

Well right now my diet is
Meal 1 10 egg whites 3 whole eggs

Meal 2 8 ounces protein with a cup of spinach leaves

Meal 3 same as meal 2 but with half a cup of extra virgin olive oil

Meal 4 same as 3 with no olive oil

Meal 5 same as 4 with olive oil again

Meal 6 6 ounces of loffst Greek yogurt with 4 small packs Splenda and handful of blueberries

Why have zero carbs all day then have carbs before bed? I would change that last meal to 6-8oz of lean beef with veggies. Though I don't have any experience with a keto diet I would think you'd drop weight with a diet like this as long as you're training hard and doing your cardio. I wouldn't cycle at this time either.... Half a cup of EVOO is a little excessive as well. A tbsp would suffice and I'd rotate between whole eggs, EVOO, coconut oil and possibly almonds for fat sources. No added fat in the last meal as you'll be getting it from the red meat. I would have veggies every meal because I'd be starving lol.

Half a cup is 8 tbsp which is 112g of fat... Over 1000 cals...Are you sure this is accurate?

Yeah I literally just been measuring out and drinking it. Haha

If I was doing that I'd just say fuck it and get KFC. Not much different hah... Actually this diet sounds amazing, I'm converting.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
systemfiles1
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity