over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

In the dumps

Yerex

Newbies
Hi everyone.

I'm a new member, and need a bit of help here. I have been training now for seven years and have entered a couple of contests, won 1 and came third in the other. I have been training with a " Friend " of mine who has been at it for the past ten years, and will very soon win the Mr. N.Z. Championship. He has a shit load of trophy's, and wins almost everything he enters for.
He had been flatting with me for the past two years which has been great for me, because he has TOTALLY taken over my training, my diet, my gear intake, my show preparations, in fact almost my entire life, and I have let him, because of my committment to the sport, and my trust in him. Even prior to us flatting together, he led and controlled me. A great guy, I haven't had to think about a single thing. Here comes my problem. A new lady has come into his life, and he has abandoned me, in fact he even shifted out on Saturday, while I was at work. ( No balls ) I am at a complete loss, and am finding it almost impossible to train by myself. I cant find another training partner, because at my gym, we were the heaviest lifters there and trained like demons, and I dont want to train with a pussy. I am so dissillusioned, I am about to give it all away. I know there are a thousand cliches that can be used here, but I am devastated at the moment, and wonder if perhaps I should just train light for a while and see if I can get my head around this thing. Believe me, this guy was as committed to the sport as much as I was, and probably still is,. as he plans to enter the big one in October.
however, at the moment I am more concerned about me. Selfish ? I dont think so. Lost is probably the better term.

What do I do, train light ?

What a crazy sport this is, that we let it lead our lives like this.

Advice would be appreciated.

Thanks

Yerex.

:confused:

Please don't take this the wrong way, I'm really not trying to flame you, I just want you to know how you're coming across. It sounds like you have become unable to think for yourself. It's like you're co-dependant and now your "source of life" has left you. Come on now, if the abscence of a training partner is your biggest obstacle to overcome, then I only wish I had your problem. Hell, try training after sawing your hand off and having it sewn back together. I had to endure a 4 hour surgery 4 months of physical therapy and a year of strengthening just to get the damn thing to work again.

Bodybuilding is NOTHING BUT A CONSTANT CHALLENGE. This is a time for you to focus and train harder than ever. You have something to prove to yourself now. You need to realize IT IS YOU that got you where you are. He wasn't the one pushing the weights for you or fighting the urges to get drunk and have a large pizza every night. So I say this to you in the most respectful way.

GET SOME BALLS AND TAKE CARE OF YOUR SHIT. YOU ARE IN CONTROL NOW!

Big Boy, you make good sense. When I re read my crap, I see what you mean. I HAVE found myself to be completely dependant upon this guy, and am a bit screwed up right now. I had better get myself off to work now, ( I work at the University Gym ) and while I'm there I will look around for the balls that I have lost, and you know what Big Boy, I think I will find them.

Fuck him, I've got another show to do.

Thanks.

Yerex.

No problem, Yerex. We all need a little kick in the ass sometimes.:)

i agree with bigboyj..remeber that YOU did the training, YOU dieted, YOU took the gear.. coaches and gurus are great to have around but, they only direct you in the right direction..now take what he has taught you and keep doing it..time to "cut the cord" so to speak and do what you know to do..you know what to do..you do not need another person telling you too. like i said, we all need coaches and help from others but, in the end it is up to you to do the hard work..start taking some of the credit..you deserve it.. :D

and BB doggy Jizzle closes yet another chapter in the book on unsolved mysteries...... well done sir

Oh hell, I knew that would come back to haunt me.

If your life is in a tizzle and you need help wit ya shizzle, it may hurt just a little, but give it to da BB doggy Jizzle.
:D ...............:confused:

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
bg15351
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner