over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

In the middle of the night

My opinion is that if you have a shake then blood is involved in the digestive process and taken away from the rebuild/repair function using already digested nutrients from earlier that day.

I have never heard this before. Almost every growing bb I have ever known, says they eat in the middle of the night.

I'm shocked that so many of you actually sleep for 8 hours without pee breaks?? Off season I'm up for at leAst 3 pisses and pre contest it's like 5-8. I drink 1.5-2 gallons of water a day. I don't force it just a thirsty fella I guess.,..

If u aren't dieting and are waking up anyways I see no harm in downing some whey. The key is to avoid bright lights in the process as they will signal to your brain that it's wAke up time.

I'm shocked that so many of you actually sleep for 8 hours without pee breaks?? Off season I'm up for at leAst 3 pisses and pre contest it's like 5-8. I drink 1.5-2 gallons of water a day. I don't force it just a thirsty fella I guess.,..

If u aren't dieting and are waking up anyways I see no harm in downing some whey. The key is to avoid bright lights in the process as they will signal to your brain that it's wAke up time.

Yeah, most of us will have enlarged prostates anyway being on cycle, so more pissing. I avoid bright lights, I just go by the sound, if I here water splashing I am on target, if I here the sound of my piss hitting the floor I adjust my aim!

Why not go with casein that late?

I think its being dissected...
imo, logic says if I have a steak or even chicken for dinner I BET its digesting for the next 4-6 hours albeit very slowly cuz metabolism is slowed for sleep... so to add to that logic seems our bodies are very smart and are atuned to slowing down metabolism so it can repair itself and not starve in the process.
what a streamlined machine we are.... so not saying its "bad" to hav a mid night shake but I don't know if its necessary....
-JS

Last edited:
A gram a week of test is not necessary either, but it sure helps.:D Just sayin

Funny you say this, but I'm always bumping into things making my way to the kitchen to get my drank.

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
astar
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws