over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

In the Trenches with Alex Azarian

Simply awsome bro , its great that your holding such great condition and still feel good.
big differance between this year and last

Attachments

• Alex2008.jpg
    Alex2008.jpg
    47.3 KB · Views: 434
  • Alex2009.jpg
    Alex2009.jpg
    152.7 KB · Views: 535
I dont know what is going on but.. my workouts have been great, today in particular.. and today was one of my last workouts..

My first years competing were complete hell... I had to drop so much weight and didnt have the knowledge that i have now.. I would suffer so much that my strength would go way down and i was twice as miserable.

For some reason... Im holding up really good this time.. My face does hurt, feet are sore.. im still hungry all the time, tired at night.. and non tolerance for non sense at work... but... im doing my best...

the worst part of the deal is when co workers and people i vaguely know.. start asking me questions.. when im obviously busy.... And I admitt...my patience is testy toward people that dont workout and ask about diet and working out...

I dont know what is going on but.. my workouts have been great, today in particular.. and today was one of my last workouts..

My first years competing were complete hell... I had to drop so much weight and didnt have the knowledge that i have now.. I would suffer so much that my strength would go way down and i was twice as miserable.

For some reason... Im holding up really good this time.. My face does hurt, feet are sore.. im still hungry all the time, tired at night.. and non tolerance for non sense at work... but... im doing my best...

the worst part of the deal is when co workers and people i vaguely know.. start asking me questions.. when im obviously busy.... And I admitt...my patience is testy toward people that dont workout and ask about diet and working out...

You look right on track to me. Keep doing your thing and just cruise in....which you should be able to do no problem.

You look right on track to me. Keep doing your thing and just cruise in....which you should be able to do no problem.

I agree, Alex looks ready this year. He doesn't need to change anything, then what he is doing now.

For once.. i will listen to what needs to be heard.. I need to keep eating along and doing my thing..

In the past... it was always..." I need to come down more and more."... but.. im done with that..... Thanks for your input..

its going to be great meeting up.. but shit man.. its going to go by quick!

For once.. i will listen to what needs to be heard.. I need to keep eating along and doing my thing..

In the past... it was always..." I need to come down more and more."... but.. im done with that..... Thanks for your input..

its going to be great meeting up.. but shit man.. its going to go by quick!

Yes....keep eating!!!!!!

Its go quick...but it'll be a blast. I hope to get a chance to meet everyone from the board, but watching Alex and Shelby compete are my priority. Everything else will be icing on the cake.:)

Alex,
I am more exited for you than I have ever been for another bodybuilder. Kill it buddy!

Landon

Wow, what a difference a year can make!

So what did you do different this year? More carbs, calories or different macros? Less or more cardio?

You look greate bro, by comparing the 2008-2009 pics it seems like your quads improved a lot from 2008.

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Spinaltap88
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws