over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

in your opinion best workout for mass and strength

I disagree...I have been doing the exact same workout for the past year...same exercises each week and my gains haven't stalled...maybe my diet and supplementation is just in order? :confused:

Let me ask you this. Have you been getting stronger in all your lifts during the year? As I have stated before, if your poundages go up, you will still make gains. However, if you're on the same program for a year and haven't gotten significantly stronger, your gains will stall.

Let me ask you this. Have you been getting stronger in all your lifts during the year? As I have stated before, if your poundages go up, you will still make gains. However, if you're on the same program for a year and haven't gotten significantly stronger, your gains will stall.

Obviously if your doing the same routine with the same weights for weeks on end your gains will stall...But yes, I still continued to increase the reps and poundage. But going back to your original post...if your poundage is stalling after just 6-8 weeks I think its your diet that needs to be tweaked not necessarily your training.

My answer wasnt for Newbies but those that have been training for a good 3+ years and understand their body and have realised that the best way to always progress is to keep the body off guard. 4-6 weeks i more than enough for someone who trains to change to slightly different routine.

doesnt the body get thrown off gaurd by adding weight or reps every workout?
i would rather get stronger at certain movements and exercises before i jump to a whole new routine. i say change the routine after you cant go any heavier or get more reps.

doesnt the body get thrown off gaurd by adding weight or reps every workout?
i would rather get stronger at certain movements and exercises before i jump to a whole new routine. i say change the routine after you cant go any heavier or get more reps.

Id say yes - but then if you are training all out then you cant realistically expect to push for more than 5-6 weeks before burn out or CNS issues.

Throwing up intensity, rep ranges and confusing the body whilst feeding it can only help it to get bigger and stronger?

Id say yes - but then if you are training all out then you cant realistically expect to push for more than 5-6 weeks before burn out or CNS issues.

Throwing up intensity, rep ranges and confusing the body whilst feeding it can only help it to get bigger and stronger?

i havent had that problem yet, but im not saying it wont happen!:p i continuously add small amounts of weight or a rep or 3. 3 yrs training big a style and about 7 months phil style. before that i just jumped around to different things all the time. i personally do better sticking to 1 way of training.

and you havent been on this message board long have you? You might want to do some research first before you bring that stuff to this vet board or anywhere but newbie boards....he has been kicked off this board (twice)... there aint one thing, NOT ONE....that i said in this thread that was untrue below

http://forums.steroid.com/showthread.php?t=326505

and I felt bad catching him in one more lie but the man couldnt tell the truth. Too bad I would of sent everyone on that thread 8 pounds of free protein (I already knew I didnt have to...he was lying as usual)

Hopefully he has changed his colors and is a little more respectable now.

Hey DC,
yea by far DC has been the quickest working training for me today, each and everytime i lift I get Fu**in ripped bro let me repeat that FU**IN RIPPED!!! That slingshot link almost had me goin there for a moment quite convincing, it does however sounded like it would work.

Last edited:
and you havent been on this message board long have you? You might want to do some research first before you bring that stuff to this vet board or anywhere but newbie boards....he has been kicked off this board (twice)... there aint one thing, NOT ONE....that i said in this thread that was untrue below

http://forums.steroid.com/showthread.php?t=326505

and I felt bad catching him in one more lie but the man couldnt tell the truth. Too bad I would of sent everyone on that thread 8 pounds of free protein (I already knew I didnt have to...he was lying as usual)

Hopefully he has changed his colors and is a little more respectable now.

I will still use Slingshot Training because of the gains made over the past 8 months. If feathers are going to be ruffled I will keep quiet about it on this board. I hope I am not going to be hated on because of the training system I use?! I was just starting to feel at home on this board. :(

Mass and strength are two different things. Usually they go hand-in-hand, but not entirely.

I was wondering how DC and others feel his program is for someone who probably overtrained for a long period of time and is now coming off some injuries (wrist, torn pec minor, and badly strained back) ?

I would lke to try DC training, but Im kinda thinking something a little less intense (something with higher volume, not as heavy weight) might be best until I am healed 100%.

Am I just being a pussy, or should i wait till my body has healed up better before i try something as intense as DC?

might be best until I am healed 100%.

BINGO....think about it if your 95% and you go dc then you fuck up something else youll be kicking yourself in the ass saying "only if i gave it one or two more weeks to rest" just my two centss

true.

i had great results doing bill starrs 5x5 along with a lot of juice, i made progress for about 30 straight weeks (19 weeks on). i just did like starr says and i added 10lbs to my lifts every week and it kept going up til i got hurt.

so i think the 5x5 is a good routine, but if you are like me and go too long without deloading you will end up hurting, i blame this for my injuries. my own stupidity.

right now i am doing the same program, but more of a 4x10 so the weight is lighter and i can heal up some

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
astar
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131