advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

In your opinion: when is somebody ready for GH?

juicin

Registered
...provided diet and training are intact of course.

How would you qualify somebody to be ready for GH use? If you had to narrow it down to one or two factor(s) what would they be? For instance:

Age?
Years training on AAS?
Dosage of AAS and/or cycle length?
Other?

Reason i am asking this is because my cycles are all very high dosage wise (about 2000mg total per week). For the most part, I just use test, as it is what works best for me. However, I have found the best combo for me to be 37.5mg Tren EOD with about 1850mg of test prop/week.

I am wondering if it would be more beneficial - healthwise and/or gains-wise, to drop the AAS dosage a bit and add in some GH.

I would say most all of the things you listed are factors. Age, experience, aas usage should all be taken into account but also other things like how much more money are you willing to spend on an amount of gh over a long length of time that is practical for bodybuilding? Also the other side effects that come along with gh, mostly aesthetic wise. Like the chance for bone growth and maybe a widening or distended waistline.

why does one need to be ready? half of hollywood is using it...just remember difference between use and abuse

as far as age i think anyone in their late 20s up is good to go as far as gh...their age would only factor into the dosage they chose. for example i am in my late 20s and i respond very very well to only 2iu ed...for someone in their late 30s to feel what i do it might require 4iu etc.

I would say most all of the things you listed are factors. Age, experience, aas usage should all be taken into account but also other things like how much more money are you willing to spend on an amount of gh over a long length of time that is practical for bodybuilding? Also the other side effects that come along with gh, mostly aesthetic wise. Like the chance for bone growth and maybe a widening or distended waistline.

All valid points. Especially the last sentence is what i am concerned about. Although I've heard that bones will not grow, and that only cartilage has the ability to do this when the growth plates have already fused.. The ears and nose are comprised of cartilage - i would fear growth of these parts the most - i do not need GH to make me ugly

One of the main reasons i would run the GH would be for (in my theory) health benefits - for instance i was hoping maybe that i can drop my high AAS dose and add in GH. Perhaps cholesterol, blood pressure, etc would all be lower after doing so? I have no experiance with GH so i could be totally off here...

Has anybody seen favorable changes in their bloodwork after incorporating GH into their AAS cycles?

well natural GH levels plummet around age 25, i guess anytime after that.

the question is what do you want to use it for? rejuvenation, like anti aging, fat loss or muscle growth?

anti aging and fat loss require small amounts, muscle growth requires larger amount for a long period of time.

its all about what you want, but i would say prob 30+ is a good age

well natural GH levels plummet around age 25, i guess anytime after that.

the question is what do you want to use it for? rejuvenation, like anti aging, fat loss or muscle growth?

anti aging and fat loss require small amounts, muscle growth requires larger amount for a long period of time.

its all about what you want, but i would say prob 30+ is a good age

Looking for fat loss and muscle growth (possible synergy between a lower AAS dose and an addition of GH to the cycle).

Looking for fat loss and muscle growth (possible synergy between a lower AAS dose and an addition of GH to the cycle).

have you looked at the peptides thread here? some good info there. there is a very knowledgeable fellow there by the name of datbtrue, read some of the stuff he has written.

have you looked at the peptides thread here? some good info there. there is a very knowledgeable fellow there by the name of datbtrue, read some of the stuff he has written.

Yes DatBTrue has certainly expanded my knowledge on peptides.... particularly mgf. Everything he says makes perfect sense about how and why it should work (especially an igf/mgf combo), but then i see members saying they tried this and got no real results.

Also i have tried IGF-1 in the past and it did nothing for me but give me an extended stomach (which could just be in my head.... i never measured...)

How would you qualify somebody to be ready for GH use?

When the shitload amount of cash he spends on it doesn't hurt his life outside the gym in any way... :)

IMO, age would be the biggest factor. Not sure when natural HGH production starts to fall, but when it does it might make sense to supplement. I used average a dose of about 4 IU/day and it seemed to mostly just help keep me lean. I dont think I got a whole lot of size off of that. To me the cost isnt worth it.
I think a lot of guys that havent tried it think that its this new horizon, and if they try it they are going to start to grow like crazy even if they have been taking AAS for many years. Nothing could be further from the truth., at least if youre using the doses I was.

IMO, age would be the biggest factor. Not sure when natural HGH production starts to fall, but when it does it might make sense to supplement. I used average a dose of about 4 IU/day and it seemed to mostly just help keep me lean. I dont think I got a whole lot of size off of that. To me the cost isnt worth it.
I think a lot of guys that havent tried it think that its this new horizon, and if they try it they are going to start to grow like crazy even if they have been taking AAS for many years. Nothing could be further from the truth., at least if youre using the doses I was.

How would the fatloss on 4iu/day compare to, maybe, 75mg/tren EOD? ...I tend to stay very lean on tren even at 37.5mg eod.

Did you notice any bone growth at this dose.. ie: forehead, nose?

How would the fatloss on 4iu/day compare to, maybe, 75mg/tren EOD? ...I tend to stay very lean on tren even at 37.5mg eod.

Did you notice any bone growth at this dose.. ie: forehead, nose?

I never had an bone growth that I can see. I do worry though about what it does to your organs. I especially worry about the heart. One study though that I found showed people that just suffer a heart attack did better if treated with high dose HGH right after it happens. That was interesting.

Fat loss to me was good because it was something above and beyond what I was already getting from the AAS. You have to be able to spend a good amount of cash on this stuff though for it to make sense. Be prepared to anti up $1k or more for a decent short supply.

If I could go back in time, Im not sure I would have used it. Again, I worry about organ growth or what if you have a cancer you dont know about? Dennis Newman had that problem, and he thinkgs the HGH brought the cancer on early.

I never had an bone growth that I can see. I do worry though about what it does to your organs. I especially worry about the heart. One study though that I found showed people that just suffer a heart attack did better if treated with high dose HGH right after it happens. That was interesting.

Fat loss to me was good because it was something above and beyond what I was already getting from the AAS. You have to be able to spend a good amount of cash on this stuff though for it to make sense. Be prepared to anti up $1k or more for a decent short supply.

If I could go back in time, Im not sure I would have used it. Again, I worry about organ growth or what if you have a cancer you dont know about? Dennis Newman had that problem, and he thinkgs the HGH brought the cancer on early.

Yes, all good points. I remember reading a study that compared left ventricle (spelling) growth in the heart with GH and AAS vs. AAS only. Both groups had increased left ventricle size to some degree but after ceasation of the drugs,(i forget how long exactly) the AAS only group's heart had returned to orginal size, while the GH+AAS group had more perminant damage.... i should try to find this study...

Well maybe GH use is not for me. I was hoping to lower my AAS doses a bit and add GH in, with the hope of getting just as good results in the gym, in an effort to avoid the problems high dosed AAS for long peroids of time can cause.

And yes very solid point about GH and igf speeding up the growth of cancerous cells

Yes, all good points. I remember reading a study that compared left ventricle (spelling) growth in the heart with GH and AAS vs. AAS only. Both groups had increased left ventricle size to some degree but after ceasation of the drugs,(i forget how long exactly) the AAS only group's heart had returned to orginal size, while the GH+AAS group had more perminant damage.... i should try to find this study...

Well maybe GH use is not for me. I was hoping to lower my AAS doses a bit and add GH in, with the hope of getting just as good results in the gym, in an effort to avoid the problems high dosed AAS for long peroids of time can cause.

And yes very solid point about GH and igf speeding up the growth of cancerous cells

If you lower your AAS dose and go on GH you are going to see a drop in your size, or at very least not going to be able to grow as well as before. Again, at my doses I didnt really get much growth from it. I kept my AAS dose the same and then went on the GH, and didnt see any more growth than usual. I did get much more lean though and was able to eat more.

realistically, what are the chances that 4iu a day will make your nose, ears, or forehead grow? serious question. im considering some peptide use....but not if i look like shrek afterwards.

If you lower your AAS dose and go on GH you are going to see a drop in your size, or at very least not going to be able to grow as well as before. Again, at my doses I didnt really get much growth from it. I kept my AAS dose the same and then went on the GH, and didnt see any more growth than usual. I did get much more lean though and was able to eat more.

is it fair to say that you retained alot more than usual with the g/h?

is it fair to say that you retained alot more than usual with the g/h?

You mean when I got off AAS? I would not say that was the case. I seemed to react in much the same way as when I wasnt on GH. I was able to stay just as lean though. In the past when not using the GH, I would usually get much softer when I went into PCT.

When the shitload amount of cash he spends on it doesn't hurt his life outside the gym in any way... :)

i swear you took the words right out of my mouth!

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
ctrcivic
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131