over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Increased Heart Rate on Grey Tops HGH

gnosis

Registered
Hey Everyone,

I'm one week into grey tops hgh @ 4iu ED Pre Bed. My resting heart rate has steadily increased from 70 bpm, to about 130 bpm. I also think I'm palpitating because, other than feeling off, when I put on a heart rate monitor, the numbers jump all over the place.

I've read a few threads that suggest certain people go hyper thyroid on exo hgh. Just thinking out loud on that one. Side note: I've put on about 8-10 lbs of water.

Any ideas on this? I was thinking lower the dosage and work back up?

change your dosing and see it it stops. try 2 iu in AM and 2 iu PM

Thanks. Will do asap

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

are you taking the BP upon waking or after the injections ?

are you taking the BP upon waking or after the injections ?
I've been taking heart rate via my monitor. I've taken BP a few times and it's always great.

This was discussed a couple of months ago and if I remember correctly it has something to do with the water weight gain .the same thing always happens to me when I use gh and after being on about a 10 days my resting heart starts goes back to normal .

This was discussed a couple of months ago and if I remember correctly it has something to do with the water weight gain .the same thing always happens to me when I use gh and after being on about a 10 days my resting heart starts goes back to normal .
Thanks Mike. I thought that might be it. I'll still split my dosing, but I was hoping the increased HR would go away lol.

are you sure on that resting heart rate?! very high. cut dose back asap.

are you sure on that resting heart rate?! very high. cut dose back asap.
Yea kind of scary. It comes in waves. I'm at 86 now. No palpitations. Will split and lower dosage. Thanks Lee.

All gh will increase heart rate to some extent. 86 is fine, but 130 is alarming. If you keep having palpitations, you need to stop and start back on a very low dose. Gaining 10 pounds of fluid is also concerning although that will go away once you stop.

All gh will increase heart rate to some extent. 86 is fine, but 130 is alarming. If you keep having palpitations, you need to stop and start back on a very low dose. Gaining 10 pounds of fluid is also concerning although that will go away once you stop.
Absolutely. I'm dropping to 1iu pre bed 1 iu pwo (1030am). I'll see how that goes and adjust again if needed.

That is exactly what happened to me on some blue tops and on hygetropin brown tops a few days later.. First I called 911 and ambulance came, second time I myself went to the hospital... So guess what no more generics hgh for me, and the 240 I.U. Is where it belongs with the trash....

It was so bad that I afterwards had trouble shooting my steroids because I suddenly where afraid something would happen again.. And this is from someone who have shot himself.. About 10.000 times in his life with steroids, insulin real hygetropin before beijing and all that shit.. I dont care what anyone says, but my oppinion is there are no real generics / hgh, and I also got hurt with some fake norditropin. I have pictures of everything I even posted on a danish board beware of dangerous fake generics and norditropin.. The norditropin was something adrenaline or kortison in... I know how real hgh should feel like, have done thousands of units in my life... And this generics/hgh thats everywhere is not hgh... Some kind of peptides or who knows...

You shouldnt feel anything at all if you shoot 10-20 units real hgh in one shot. Nothing at all, only a few days later you start getting deep sleep first thing and a little in your hands maybe, and so on. You should not get a high pulse og anything else you can feel from hgh.. Please stop that nonsense.. I have been in this game a very llong time..

Best regards

Take good care of your health.

That is exactly what happened to me on some blue tops and on hygetropin brown tops a few days later.. First I called 911 and ambulance came, second time I myself went to the hospital... So guess what no more generics hgh for me, and the 240 I.U. Is where it belongs with the trash....

It was so bad that I afterwards had trouble shooting my steroids because I suddenly where afraid something would happen again.. And this is from someone who have shot himself.. About 10.000 times in his life with steroids, insulin real hygetropin before beijing and all that shit.. I dont care what anyone says, but my oppinion is there are no real generics / hgh, and I also got hurt with some fake norditropin. I have pictures of everything I even posted on a danish board beware of dangerous fake generics and norditropin.. The norditropin was something adrenaline or kortison in... I know how real hgh should feel like, have done thousands of units in my life... And this generics/hgh thats everywhere is not hgh... Some kind of peptides or who knows...

You shouldnt feel anything at all if you shoot 10-20 units real hgh in one shot. Nothing at all, only a few days later you start getting deep sleep first thing and a little in your hands maybe, and so on. You should not get a high pulse og anything else you can feel from hgh.. Please stop that nonsense.. I have been in this game a very llong time..

Best regards

Take good care of your health.
Thanks for the feedback tullemus. Sounds like a rough ride for you.

Yeah first time it was actually the norditropin, something was wrong, my blood pressure rised to 220/120 and pulse 148 i sat here with an ekg (danish) this machine to check my heart... After 20 minutes it began to drop a little then they took me to hospital to get checked... They found nothing. Everything was ok... Lol.. Not an anxiety attack trust me, an anxiety attack only takes a very brief moment this was very different. Then I got some blue tops, same shit again, but not that strong... I walked it off out with the dog...
But then i took some brown tops hygetropin. Shot one bottle 10 units, bam everything all over again same shit again within one week, this time i got my wife to drive me to the hospital, but that caller was an idiot and said come in 1 hour later there you can talk with a doctor.. I said okay and hang up the phone.. Later that night a few hours before sleep, suddenly I got very wrong in my head again couldnt focus got very fast heart beat again, of course now my head also got to me, and now I got nervous also that affected everything also. Normally I can take allot of shit, but now it wasnt fun anymore :)

I threw everything out... This was a friday night.
Then monday was The day for shooting test and deca... Man what a rush to get that nervous, when normally I can shoot whatever I want. Its like brushing my teath for me. (I took some beta blockers the first few times so that the adrenaline would not get me to nervous)

All this has happened 2 weeks ago, I just punched through it and shot my test and deca monday wednesday friday and said man up u little baby, but wasnt that easy... Now I am almost back to normal again. Even my insulin goes smoothly again.

Best regards

Are you taking any excessively large amounts of supplements, such as calcium or vitamin D, ect, ect? Are you taking any other meds? Any magnesium?

How's your B.P?

Any other symptoms outside of what you have mentioned?

Are you taking any excessively large amounts of supplements, such as calcium or vitamin D, ect, ect? Are you taking any other meds? Any magnesium?

How's your B.P?

Any other symptoms outside of what you have mentioned?
The only thing out of the ordinary was that I started a series of viscosupplementation injections for arthritis in the knee. Other than that, no difference in meds. No other supplements at all. BP is always great. Just gave blood the day before my HR started increasing. My gf tested it last night. 125/75.

The only thing out of the ordinary was that I started a series of viscosupplementation injections for arthritis in the knee. Other than that, no difference in meds. No other supplements at all. BP is always great. Just gave blood the day before my HR started increasing. My gf tested it last night. 125/75.

How often do you donate? Have you had an iron panel pulled within the last 6-12 months?

No hypoglycemic type of symptoms?

How often do you donate? Have you had an iron panel pulled within the last 6-12 months?

No hypoglycemic type of symptoms?
I donate double red cells. I think it's allowed every 3 months or so. I don't donate more than they recommend. I haven't had iron pulled. They test it before donation. I think it's anything above 15 on the reading. I'm usually 18/19.

Regarding hypoglycemic symptoms : I've thought about that. The HR problems seemed off to me. I've always thought I'd be super tired with low blood sugar though?

Thanks for the help

I donate double red cells. I think it's allowed every 3 months or so. I don't donate more than they recommend. I haven't had iron pulled. They test it before donation. I think it's anything above 15 on the reading. I'm usually 18/19.

Regarding hypoglycemic symptoms : I've thought about that. The HR problems seemed off to me. I've always thought I'd be super tired with low blood sugar though?

Thanks for the help

I'm getting ready to drive home or I'd retype what I've typed before. This will help understand the difference between iron and hemoglobin when donating blood.

Donating blood while on cycle - Page 2 - Professional Muscle (Korean)

donated blood today...."very HIGH iron" - Professional Muscle (Korean)

If you're doing doubles every three months. I have a very strong feeling you may be iron deficient without anemia.

Iron deficiency is strongly associated with elevated heart rate--tachycardia.

I'd highly recommend that you pull a complete iron panel sooner than later.

Ok will do. Let you know. Thanks Stewie!

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
ctrcivic
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner