over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Increased side effects as we age

I used to have fasted BG readings in the 60-70 range. Now any MK keeps me above 100 fasted on a zero carb diet with daily cardio and 3-4 lifting days a week. Even ghrp's jack my BG readings now. I NEVER had these issues 10-15 years ago. Oh, well at least I am.......maybe......a little wiser? lol

I have found as i age different macro breakdowns, training styles and different steroids work for me. im still growing but cant train as much and cant use certain steroids but have found ways around it with a lot of trial and error.

Body fat levels usually go up and they are finding that fat has a big influence on hormones. Plus everytime a cells reproduces it gets weaker and the telomeres length gets shorter. Probably many factors involved.
This is something I have personally noticed with myself, now that I'm older and tend to stay a lot leaner I tend to have way less side effects from gear. The flip side is that now I cannot hardly tolerate orals due to acid reflux, heartburn, and other digestive issues.

This is something I have personally noticed with myself, now that I'm older and tend to stay a lot leaner I tend to have way less side effects from gear. The flip side is that now I cannot hardly tolerate orals due to acid reflux, heartburn, and other digestive issues.

This is true brad

Lower bodyfat less estrogen

I always had my best results starting gear lean because of this

Respect

The aromatase enzyme which can be found in fat cells helps convert Test to E2 from my reading. It would seem to point at faster conversion the more fat cells a person has.

The aromatase enzyme which can be found in fat cells helps convert Test to E2 from my reading. It would seem to point at faster conversion the more fat cells a person has.
Yes.... after having gyno surgery years ago this was one of my goals (to keep bodyfat lower).

I trained (38 years) from DEC 1978 to June 2016 without "real" anabolics. (I ran two Epidrol 30-day cycles in 2009 though and only noticed anxiety while on, besides some water-weight and strength gain).
Didnt like my bloods at the Dr so I gave those up. Turned 50 in 2016 and got on TRT. (So I cant really do a comparison of 'handling gear better when I was younger') but I can say, anything I do now at age 54, affects me much more than when I was younger. I could drink a 18-pk of beer on a work-night,and be fine in the AM and go to work. (With headache of course).

If I tried even like a 6-pack today, I'd be a mess. (I did give up booze a year or so ago so I wont be experimenting). But even a couple hits of weed affects me (anxious, etc) where I could smoke all day every day when younger.

Foods affect me harder these days (cant eat certain things anymore, etc). Body is an ever changing organism, just figure out what you can do, and remove anything causing you discomfort.

I’ll b 42 soon and it’s def a thing. I’m just not willing to sacrifice much anymore to have a little more muscle “pop”. Physically, mentally or emotionally... to much at stake now in my 40’s versus being a 20 something year old with no real responsibilities.
I stick to a little test and gh now. If I want to fill out a bit more I’ll add some pre workout slin here and there.
That’s it. Works well and seems like the safest bet.

Body fat levels usually go up and they are finding that fat has a big influence on hormones. Plus everytime a cells reproduces it gets weaker and the telomeres length gets shorter. Probably many factors involved.
Anabolics have been shown to increase telomere length in clinical testing

Anabolics have been shown to increase telomere length in clinical testing
I have only seen one small study that showed that, but would like to see a few to back that up. But that would be nice if it was applicable. I have seen where being exposed to cold, heat for periods of time can do the same thing along with some aerobics.

One question is are you getting more sides because you are older or is it possible more sides because you have been using longer and it is finally catching up with you. I will say our livers and kidneys dont seem to process alcohol as well perhaps more liver and kidney damage from decades of usage is why you get more sides as you age.

I trained (38 years) from DEC 1978 to June 2016 without "real" anabolics. (I ran two Epidrol 30-day cycles in 2009 though and only noticed anxiety while on, besides some water-weight and strength gain).
Didnt like my bloods at the Dr so I gave those up. Turned 50 in 2016 and got on TRT. (So I cant really do a comparison of 'handling gear better when I was younger') but I can say, anything I do now at age 54, affects me much more than when I was younger. I could drink a 18-pk of beer on a work-night,and be fine in the AM and go to work. (With headache of course).

If I tried even like a 6-pack today, I'd be a mess. (I did give up booze a year or so ago so I wont be experimenting). But even a couple hits of weed affects me (anxious, etc) where I could smoke all day every day when younger.

Foods affect me harder these days (cant eat certain things anymore, etc). Body is an ever changing organism, just figure out what you can do, and remove anything causing you discomfort.

Damn bro you waited until 50 to join the dark side?! Haha wtf

O
Over the last couple of years I've cut out as much oral aas use as possible for this reason, plus, trying to not tax the liver as much as possible.

I'm into my 50's now and the one aas that I notice a big loss in tolerance for is Tren. I used to be able to deal with it just fine, 700mg/wk with Test at equal or greater doses. But now it wrecks my world with horrible sleep, night sweats and irritability 24/7 even at low doses. I've tried going as low as I can with my Tren dose but still the sides are way harder to deal with now a days.

yes more negative side effects as you age...

What i do is take 1mg arimidex(split in half) each week to keep estrogen down no matter what i am taking at the time...i take it year round..

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
mp18201
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws