over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Increasing insulin sensitivity

livinlean

Registered
My cycle of test deca gh and slin has come to an end and i'm now going to be cruising on 250mg of test and 5iu GH. Towards the end of my cycle I felt I wasn't getting the same out of my slin but I didn't want to increase my dose from 10iu pre workout.

For the next few weeks while I cruise, I want to increase my insulin sensitivity so that when I get back on cycle I can implement slin once again without increasing the dosage. I've been trying to research online but thought I'd ask for your guys opinions on what works and what doesn't.

So far:
1. Cut out fructose and just cut down on carbs in general.

2. Add cinnamon to meals

3. Supplement with ALA

4. Improve Omega 6:3 Balance

5. Add cardio

Do any of these seem coocoo? Lol.

that all seems good, lower carbs in general will help. I'd personally advise either buying berberine off of amazon (cheap) or metformin (essentially same thing just requires a script). It'll help speed up restoring your slin sensitivity. (more so than the things you listed - however those alone likely will work just fine)

Add berberine hci as well brother it has as strong effect on insulin sensitivity as metformin

Sent from my LG-H631 using Tapatalk

those are all good ideas,as is the met.ill play devils advocate here tho,i recently did a dnp run and that increased my insulin sensitivity like nothing else,had to be careful once I threw the slin back in it hit me so hard and id already dropped my dose.the others ways are all fine tho regardless,but depending on your experience and if your trying to lose fat anyways,the dnp may be a good option

Looks like I'll be placing on order on amazon for berberine hcl.

As far as DNP, Im sitting below 12% BF currently so fat loss isn't of any concern to me. I had initially thought about starting my next cycle with dnp to help with insulin sensitivity but i didn't get nearly as bulky off this cycle as I thought I would so i'm just trying to find more natural options I guess. I have dnp on hand for this reason and plan to take low dose (100-150) if I do end up taking it. sgrow99 what dose did you run your dnp at?

used it at 200mgs a day,ramped up to 400 after the 3rd day and stayed there till the end,which was day 10 for me.id run it low,especially if fat loss is no concern.at 200mg I felt fine,at 400 training was hard and sleeping was tough as were the other sides.for insulin sensitivity,200 should be more than adequate.you could probably benefit from 100 tho,just remember it takes a few days to build up in your system so if you use 200 for a day or 2 and feel its not burning fat or you don't "feel it"(which I know isn't your concern anyways) DONT up the dose,give it a couple more days.also make sure you have plenty of fluid and some form of electrolytes on hand at all times

Mess around and rotate between supplements...THEN test your fasted blood glucose levels in the morning with a little diabetic meter.

I rotate between metformin, berberine, ALA, etc.
Met always works much better but i get a decent amount of liver stress from it as well.

Mess around and rotate between supplements...THEN test your fasted blood glucose levels in the morning with a little diabetic meter.

Met always works much better but i get a decent amount of liver stress from it as well.

how much did your ast/alt values worsen? can you 100% attribute that to the metformin? just curious

So are you guys running metformin and DNP at the same time? If so what are the pros of and cons? Thanks

What kind of dosage, and timing would you guys run with Berberine?

I like to go carb free for the first 2 meals. Eggs Steaks. 20 minutes am cardio. Berberine 45 minutes before first carb meal. Skip carbs on the next the pre workout berberine 45 minutes pre with 75 karbolin and another 100 white rice post. Bounces back fast. Even on sling and gh I can keep bg down with this protocol.

But a sure fire way is a quick 10 day run on dnp with very low carbs.

110% or expect to regret it!

I like to go carb free for the first 2 meals. Eggs Steaks. 20 minutes am cardio. Berberine 45 minutes before first carb meal. Skip carbs on the next the pre workout berberine 45 minutes pre with 75 karbolin and another 100 white rice post. Bounces back fast. Even on sling and gh I can keep bg down with this protocol.

But a sure fire way is a quick 10 day run on dnp with very low carbs.

110% or expect to regret it!

What do you think the minimum dose of DNP should be for a 10 day run?

What exact type of liver stress did metformin cause.

Apparently Ashwagandha lowers blood sugar too among other things...can anyone comment on this?

Berberine is good..but it does cause gastric distress in some

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
GFly
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity