over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Increasing/Maintaining Testicle Size

MNB098

Registered
Not looking to get flamed here guys please.

Bros, long story short, I'm 39 this month. I've been using PED for around 15 years. In the past I was on the old on/off cycle routine. During that time I only noticed minor shrinkage while on cycle. After PCT they would bounce back.

Maybe 3 or 4 years ago I got to a point with low T symptoms where I decided to go with TRT and blast/cruise. Since then I have noticed some serious shrinkage of my balls and I am self conscious about it.

(As a side note I feel like all of this is probably a result of my use over the years and how it has messed up my HPTA. I have always studied the forums alot and tried to learn as much as possible. I feel like I have always done things correctly with PCT and off time, etc. But fuck it this is where I'm at now so I have to keep going at this point.)

Anyway, like a year ago I got off everything and ran a long PCT and they seemed to fill out nicely but after a couple months they seemed to shrink again and I started experiencing low T symptoms again. So now I'm back on TRT but the shrinkage is in full effect.

I'm looking for some options on how to wake my boys up and keep them full even though I blast/cruise. I have kids and don't want any more, I even had a vasectomy. It's purely my own self consciousness. I used to get comments from the ladies about having nice sized balls. I just would like to get back to normal-if possible.

I would appreciate some feedback from vets who have experience with this.

Thank you.

HCG twice a week 250-500iu each

Do you guys run the HCG or HCG/Clomid year round with HRT or just periodically? How much clomid?

Not looking to get flamed here guys please.

Bros, long story short, I'm 39 this month. I've been using PED for around 15 years. In the past I was on the old on/off cycle routine. During that time I only noticed minor shrinkage while on cycle. After PCT they would bounce back.

Maybe 3 or 4 years ago I got to a point with low T symptoms where I decided to go with TRT and blast/cruise. Since then I have noticed some serious shrinkage of my balls and I am self conscious about it.

(As a side note I feel like all of this is probably a result of my use over the years and how it has messed up my HPTA. I have always studied the forums alot and tried to learn as much as possible. I feel like I have always done things correctly with PCT and off time, etc. But fuck it this is where I'm at now so I have to keep going at this point.)

Anyway, like a year ago I got off everything and ran a long PCT and they seemed to fill out nicely but after a couple months they seemed to shrink again and I started experiencing low T symptoms again. So now I'm back on TRT but the shrinkage is in full effect.

I'm looking for some options on how to wake my boys up and keep them full even though I blast/cruise. I have kids and don't want any more, I even had a vasectomy. It's purely my own self consciousness. I used to get comments from the ladies about having nice sized balls. I just would like to get back to normal-if possible.

I would appreciate some feedback from vets who have experience with this.

Thank you.

HCG , Clomid and Nolvanex match u body ..

Surgical steel implants in your sack! They never shrink and you can get any size you want.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Spinaltap88
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity