over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Increasing Nutrient Processing

What I have never understood is how do you know if you need 3 billion, 5 billion, 10 billion, or 25 billion organisms with probiotics? I mean...I'd assume the more the better and it would be more expensive but if you are going to do it..why not go full bore?

Whats even more fascinating is people think they can go to walmart and get a real good deal on a giant bottle of probiotics that have been in a 90 degree warehouse for months...LOL

i never buy anything that is not either refrigerated or dual encapsulted.

as far as potency yeah i just go with a quality manufacturer and honestly for me i take twice the recommended dose regardless.

Splitting meals to 7 plus s day. Lay down after eating for 20 minutes. Shelby hit the big one

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

What I have never understood is how do you know if you need 3 billion, 5 billion, 10 billion, or 25 billion organisms with probiotics? I mean...I'd assume the more the better and it would be more expensive but if you are going to do it..why not go full bore?

This gets me as well... but as someone who has a terrible digestive system, I can tell you that taking the lower number organism products don't do anything if I take one per day (this is using it over about 2 months time) but when I increase the dosage to 100 billion, after a few weeks my gut feels better. Less bloating, less gas more regular... So although I do not know what I need per se, I would say try various dosages and give it a few weeks and see if symptoms improve...

I use Ultra Flora 100 billion formula... it seems to work well. I also take digestive enzymes with most meals, which had been a huge help.

This is my "well being stack" as I call it. (See attached photo) Not only is my arthritis gone but I haven't been sick in ages. It's been a little over a year since I started taking these pills. My digestion is pretty decent as well as long as I don't devour a meal too fast. I'm thinking the probiotic has something to do with me not being sick in a while. I'm usually on zpacks twice a year from something.....kids bring stuff hole from day care etc and I don't think I've been on meds this year yet.

I've also recently added LEF Super K with Advanced K2 Complex as it sounds amazing on paper and it's just once a day.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk 2

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1411512029382.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1411512029382.jpg
    75.2 KB · Views: 144
Last edited:
This is my "well being stack" as I call it. (See attached photo) Not only is my arthritis gone but I haven't been sick in ages. It's been a little over a year since I started taking these pills. My digestion is pretty decent as well as long as I don't devour a meal too fast. I'm thinking the probiotic has something to do with me not being sick in a while. I'm usually on zpacks twice a year from something.....kids bring stuff hole from day care etc and I don't think I've been on meds this year yet.

I've also recently added LEF Super K with Advanced K2 Complex as it sounds amazing on paper and it's just once a day.

Nice! That Curcumin is my favorite and Astaxanthin is fantastic. I just recently have become convinced of the super K2 supplement and now I'm all ears on the probiotic. I have a few more things in my arsenal, but we think alike!

I consider a solid probiotic (or enhanced yogurt with added cultures) and curcumin to be daily staples along with things like fish oil and a solid multi formula. I also do a krill oil with Astaxanthin added.

Majority of immune function is in the digestive system. People underestimate the importance of good digestion and probiotics. I add a digestive enzyme complex after any large meal with lots of meat (particularly ground beef) as well.

I consider a solid probiotic (or enhanced yogurt with added cultures) and curcumin to be daily staples along with things like fish oil and a solid multi formula. I also do a krill oil with Astaxanthin added.

Majority of immune function is in the digestive system. People underestimate the importance of good digestion and probiotics. I add a digestive enzyme complex after any large meal with lots of meat (particularly ground beef) as well.

I agree. As far as fish oils I pop those like candy for years. Haven't used a joint complex or glucosamine in ages and I think it's due to all the fish oils.

I agree. As far as fish oils I pop those like candy for years. Haven't used a joint complex or glucosamine in ages and I think it's due to all the fish oils.

Fish oils, D3, Ubiquinol, Tocotrienols, Alpha Lipoic Acid, Magnesium round out my must haves. (These are in addition to Curcumin, Astaxanthin, K2, Probiotic)

Some other things rotate in and out but these are paramount in my mind!

Looks nice similar to mine, I'm going to look into that stuff on the left, bioAstin.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
astar
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity