over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

increasing sperm count on cycle

antHONY1981

Newbies
Hi
My wife wishes to have another child. Our first was born via IVF and ICSI so I know her fertility is screwed and so is mine. I came off cycle for 10 months last time and still only produced like 10 sperm. Luckily it worked. I was thinking surely I could get those kind of numbers whilst using steroids if I supplement with Proviron, HMG and HCG.
Can anyone shed some light on how to increses sperm count whilst on cycle. Im sure many people have been in this situation so any help is appreciated
This time round we will be using IVF with ICSI and also sperm retreivle so some can be stored incase she wants to go again

Do a search for the knock your wife up thread and you'll get your answers. Usually Clomid + HMG is the winner to dramatically increase sperm count while still on.

Could you send me a link if possible, I cant seem to find a thread called anything like that
cheers

50mg Clomid a day
500iu HCG Monday Wednesday Friday
75iu hmg EOD AFTER HER LAST DAY ON HER PERIOD.
25mg proviron day
100mg test cyp or enanthate week...

This has worked for me and about 5 other guys I know.

ALSO HAVE SEX EVERY ORHER DAY NOT EVERYDAY. BY HAVING SEX EVERY OTHER DAY IT LETS YOUR SPERM GET STRONG THIS COMING FRON MY WOFES OBGYN DOC....

Suppose to start like on day 7 of her cycle and do it EOD UNTIL DAY LIKE 22-23.
And your sperm will lie in her for 48-72 hrs and buy her some ovulation test.

We will be having IVF as my wife doesnt release any eggs. We will be starting IVF in November. When should I start the protocol??

Is there any way to run higher doses of test and tren????

I was planning
150mg proviron per day
50mg clomid every day
hcg at 1000iu per week
hmg eod at 75iu

Test at 250mg week
tren ace at 1000mg a week throughout

If you're trying to get your wife pregnant you should come off gear IMO.

If you refuse to come off, I actually think it's more beneficial to run high dose test. 1250mg test, nothing else.

50mg Clomid ED
20mg Nolvadex ED
12.5mg Aromasin ED
HCG 250iu M/W/F
HMG 75iu M/W/F

Lol 1000mg tren?? Talk about shutdown. High dose of any steroid would be a negative!!!! What I posted has worked for me and others. My doctor suggested it off the book!

I would either come off all together or run hrt/trt dose of test like doctors recommend. Never heard of a doctor recommending 1250mg test. Not saying it won't work but all my buds and from precious threads those running high dose had no luck!!!

Bro, did you run any tests with a urology doctor? Might have issues with your body's own ability to produce LSH and FSH. As an example, I have a buddy who's brain doesn't tell his body to produce any LSH or FSH, so no matter how much clomid, hcg or whatever he took, his sperm count came back nothing. I had hernia surgery and it shut down my testicles ability to receive these brain signals. So just a heads up, because we went to fertility doctors, but the urologist helped me out the most. I had to come off though for a couple of months before seeing him, so my blood work wouldn't be skewed. Good luck man, feel for you.

Last edited:
I think Im gonna start all the proviron and hmg and then start doing regular sperm tests and see if the protocol is working.Sperm tests cost around £120 a time. If it isnt working then I will have to come off and push the ivf back a couple of months and get some professional help. The IVF clinic only provide help to the woman. If you need male treatment then they charge extra. The IVF + ICSI works out to be around £8000 without things such as hotel costs, my fertlity medication etc . To run hmg and proviron at decent doses for 8 months will cost another £3000 or close to it. Its a small price to have a kid I guess. A full blood panel costs over £450 private so coming on here for information could save me alot of extra costs. When I came off cycle last time and had blood tests done, ny test was within normal range, LH was low end of normal but my FSH was slightly too high so I should still of had a few million sperm worst case scenario but when it came to my sperm sample on the day of egg retrieval at the IVF clinic I still only had around 10 usable sperm. Luckily it worked. It seems that I am totaly fucked but surely I must be able to deliver another 10 sperm on the day when its needed if Im banging in the HMG and using high dose proviron whilst still on cycle, Seems pointless to come off for so long just to deliver 10 sperm

HMG is the ticket, but taking it with HCG, clomid, Toremifene.....will help as well.

im in a similar boat but not trying to have kids, just wife is getting frustrated lol. Shes a little weird and upset that im not shooting ropes any more. Now its just a few dribbles, but she has no logic and thinks that i dont find her attractive and not about to tell her its because its the gear or she will freak out and say its ruining me.

keep us updated though because i am looking to have a kid next year and if I dont have to come off I dont want to. Also do read that thread about having kids, its pretty imformative.

where is the thread mate?
this is a nightmare. it seems like there is no set way and i will be needing alot of luck

Thank Damn I don't worry about this anymore. I'm 60. No desire for children. Sperm count? Maybe 4. On a good day.

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
systemfiles1
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws