over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Increasing the females sex drive.

Get some PT-141 or MTII. It'll help. Little nausea, but otherwise its great.

The part that amazes me is sucking up and shooting test enth with a 28g slin pin! I remember trying to draw it with 23g and it was like pumping a damn super soaker water gun several times just to get 1ml of gear and a hundred tiny bubbles from the effect. Drawing and shooting long ester test with a 28g huh? Anyone done that before? I could maybe imagine with water based but not a long acting test like enth or cyp.

What you have to remember is that yeah, if you were trying to suck up a whole cc it would take forever, but at most, you'll be sucking up a tenth of a cc (assuming you're using 200-250 mg/ml test), which takes only a few seconds.

I'm writing this for the guys who are looking to get their women interested in sex. I'm not sure how many of you guys are aware of the effects of birth control on the female libido. Most forms of birth control hinder testosterone production in women. Of course, when this happens, the sex drive is gone, just as it is when WE don't have any test in our bloodstream.

This can be a HUGE strain on a relationship. It isn't cool at all when the woman you love doesn't want you. It SUCKS and it makes it tough to stay faithful. It can even make you wonder what's wrong with you. No matter how much we may hate it, men have the need to be wanted too.

The thing is, you have to understand that the lack of a desire for intimacy is almost always a simple a matter of endocrinology, not emotion....at least in relationships that are otherwise healthy and as long as YOU aren't a hideous looking troll.

Endocrinology is a bit of a hobby for me. (strange choice of hobbies, I know) I am kind of fascinated at how the proper hormonal balance influences every single aspect of our lives. We are literally only as good as our hormonal balance. Hormones control our weight, our height, our mood, our feelings, our body fat percentage....EVERYTHING that we are.

So, on to the point. Testosterone replacement therapy is a topic a lot of doctors don't want to discuss, even if it's for a man. And if you try to mention it for the benefit of a woman, you get all kinds of misguided and ignorant information. The truth is, women NEED testosterone to function properly. The lack of it decreases energy, sex drive, strength and motivation just as it does in men.

While it is most definitely possible for a woman to get masculinizing side effects from testosterone, that will only happen if the dosage is too high for her in particular. I am NOT an endocrinologist, but I do happen to know that at the proper dosage, testosterone replacement for women can work WONDERS!

Here's what a person could do if they were to want to experiment with test replacement to revive a woman's dead libido, motivation and energy levels. (theoretically, of course)

One could use an insulin syringe (28 gauge, 1/2 in) for injections. Using an insulin syringe would allow a precise dosage to be given. For example, if you happen to have 200 mg/ml test enanthate, you could use .10 ml per week to deliver 20 mg per week of test. And yes, a 28 gauge 1/2 needle will work just fine for sucking up the juice AND for the injection, assuming the woman isn't fat and you inject the delts.

You might want to start at half of that dosage just to be safe. In which case would be half of the .10 ml mark on the syringe, which would equal around 12 mg of test per week. This would be a good starting dose. If the desired effect isn't achieved within 3-4 weeks, increase the dosage, keeping close watch for any signs of masculinization. And remember, if masculine side effects DID begin to appear, they will disappear at cesation of treatment UNLESS homeostasis is acheived...and the woman would have to be on for several weeks or months for that to happen. However, it is very unlikely for any masculinizing to occur at such a low dose.

I personally know a woman who is on 25mg of test enanthate per week. She has been taking it for several months. She began using it after getting on birth control and experiencing the decreased libido, energy levels and motivation that it so commonly causes. She has had absolutely no masculinizing side effects whatsoever. Her sex drive is VERY GOOOOOOD!!!! Her muscle tone is much better, her strength greatly improved and her energy levels have been great. It also has no effect on the effectiveness of the birth control. Plus, she's HOT!!!

Don't just try this because it's written here. Endocrinology is a complicated science. Educate yourself before you do ANYTHING that has to do with your body. Read, learn, weigh risks and benefits and if you think it's worth a shot, approach cautiously and give it a try.

This is just written for the purpose of spurring some thoughts and discussion, not as medical advice because I am NOT a doctor.

got to agree on all of this. what too many people forget is that testosterone is THE primary sex hormone.

too many people think guys have test, ladies have oestro, but in fact the test governs how much loving we want to do.

you sure u dont mean winny?? havent heard of anavar causing clit enlargement

I am quite sure. Seen the affects.....like I said.....they are like guys now...they'll whip the sucker out to prove a point if provoked...LOL. None of them take winny.

I am quite sure. Seen the affects.....like I said.....they are like guys now...they'll whip the sucker out to prove a point if provoked...LOL. None of them take winny.
unless it was ug anavar,and really winny.....

I had my wife read what bigboyj posted, and she says that her sex drive is fine, it's just the extra 50 or so pounds she put on over the 9 years we've been married. she doesn't feel good about herself. like I said before, when we met she was in very good shape. 5'6" 135. alot of her weight then was due to her big quads. but she was very lean and muscular. i'm trying my best to get her motivated but I try to tread lightly on this subject.;)

12mgs test-e a wk and the wife is always raring to go and has no problems with unwanted said effects.

The part that amazes me is sucking up and shooting test enth with a 28g slin pin! I remember trying to draw it with 23g and it was like pumping a damn super soaker water gun several times just to get 1ml of gear and a hundred tiny bubbles from the effect. Drawing and shooting long ester test with a 28g huh? Anyone done that before? I could maybe imagine with water based but not a long acting test like enth or cyp.
it can be done you just have to be patient that's how my wife takes it.

Last edited:
OT

If u can get your hands on OT this works great....small amounts work wonders

yep

5 mgs a day turns my woman into an orgasm machine...cant stop her from cumming the minute I go in...lol..she's fuckin cross-eyed!! Normally. I just give it to her about 3 days a week. 5-10mgs a day. If anything she is leaner and she likes how she feels. Its basically a test w/o ester therefore she doesnt get testlike sides. I guess her clit gets a little bigger on it but I prefer a meater clit anyway!! lol

I had my wife read what bigboyj posted, and she says that her sex drive is fine, it's just the extra 50 or so pounds she put on over the 9 years we've been married. she doesn't feel good about herself. like I said before, when we met she was in very good shape. 5'6" 135. alot of her weight then was due to her big quads. but she was very lean and muscular. i'm trying my best to get her motivated but I try to tread lightly on this subject.;)
my wife has always kept her wait in check but the anavar first. and now the test has really helped lean her up big time. if you can get her to the gym hevyhitter they might help her progress and at very least her sex drive should be good from either one.

Last edited:
I'm writing this for the guys who are looking to get their women interested in sex. I'm not sure how many of you guys are aware of the effects of birth control on the female libido. Most forms of birth control hinder testosterone production in women. Of course, when this happens, the sex drive is gone, just as it is when WE don't have any test in our bloodstream.

This can be a HUGE strain on a relationship. It isn't cool at all when the woman you love doesn't want you. It SUCKS and it makes it tough to stay faithful. It can even make you wonder what's wrong with you. No matter how much we may hate it, men have the need to be wanted too.

The thing is, you have to understand that the lack of a desire for intimacy is almost always a simple a matter of endocrinology, not emotion....at least in relationships that are otherwise healthy and as long as YOU aren't a hideous looking troll.

Endocrinology is a bit of a hobby for me. (strange choice of hobbies, I know) I am kind of fascinated at how the proper hormonal balance influences every single aspect of our lives. We are literally only as good as our hormonal balance. Hormones control our weight, our height, our mood, our feelings, our body fat percentage....EVERYTHING that we are.

So, on to the point. Testosterone replacement therapy is a topic a lot of doctors don't want to discuss, even if it's for a man. And if you try to mention it for the benefit of a woman, you get all kinds of misguided and ignorant information. The truth is, women NEED testosterone to function properly. The lack of it decreases energy, sex drive, strength and motivation just as it does in men.

While it is most definitely possible for a woman to get masculinizing side effects from testosterone, that will only happen if the dosage is too high for her in particular. I am NOT an endocrinologist, but I do happen to know that at the proper dosage, testosterone replacement for women can work WONDERS!

Here's what a person could do if they were to want to experiment with test replacement to revive a woman's dead libido, motivation and energy levels. (theoretically, of course)

One could use an insulin syringe (28 gauge, 1/2 in) for injections. Using an insulin syringe would allow a precise dosage to be given. For example, if you happen to have 200 mg/ml test enanthate, you could use .10 ml per week to deliver 20 mg per week of test. And yes, a 28 gauge 1/2 needle will work just fine for sucking up the juice AND for the injection, assuming the woman isn't fat and you inject the delts.

You might want to start at half of that dosage just to be safe. In which case would be half of the .10 ml mark on the syringe, which would equal around 12 mg of test per week. This would be a good starting dose. If the desired effect isn't achieved within 3-4 weeks, increase the dosage, keeping close watch for any signs of masculinization. And remember, if masculine side effects DID begin to appear, they will disappear at cesation of treatment UNLESS homeostasis is acheived...and the woman would have to be on for several weeks or months for that to happen. However, it is very unlikely for any masculinizing to occur at such a low dose.

I personally know a woman who is on 25mg of test enanthate per week. She has been taking it for several months. She began using it after getting on birth control and experiencing the decreased libido, energy levels and motivation that it so commonly causes. She has had absolutely no masculinizing side effects whatsoever. Her sex drive is VERY GOOOOOOD!!!! Her muscle tone is much better, her strength greatly improved and her energy levels have been great. It also has no effect on the effectiveness of the birth control. Plus, she's HOT!!!

Don't just try this because it's written here. Endocrinology is a complicated science. Educate yourself before you do ANYTHING that has to do with your body. Read, learn, weigh risks and benefits and if you think it's worth a shot, approach cautiously and give it a try.

This is just written for the purpose of spurring some thoughts and discussion, not as medical advice because I am NOT a doctor.

Sounds like I have an experiment to run;)

my girlfriend has been on birth control for 4 months and no noticeable sex drive differences we still have a great sex life

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Iron Mountain 75
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws