over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Increasing your HDL

Several people have noted that they take niacin which typically WILL raise HDL, but recently it has been concluded by some that even though it raises HDL that it does NOT reduce the likelihood of having a CV event:

https://www.health.harvard.edu/heart-health/for-most-people-no-need-for-niacin
^^^This. Studies show that niacin add on to statins does not improve CV events even with HDL/LDL changes.

A recent study shows that while niacin increases HDL, it also increases HDL proteins that are considered atherogenic.

I’m on simvastatin. OTC didn’t work for my lipids. I just have a hard time bringing up my HDL. Everything else is good

Any experience with raising your HDL?
My HDL was on the low end for years, and my LDL was on the high end for years like pretty bad... thank God years of PED use and high Cholesterol didn't affect my circulatory system or my heart according to the latest exams I went thru... For me lowering my LDL was a priority so I finally gave in and started with 20mg of Atorvastatine and 10mg of Ezetimibe, these 2 gave me no side effects and the lower my LDL from over 200 down to 49 and it help with my HDL went from 19 to 45, not only that despite my CT Scan not showing any visible plaque in my arteries and no calcium in my heart, there could be not visible soft plaque and these 2 drugs do a great job hardening that plaque which reduces the risk of rupture.... However, I'm not using any orals at the moment and I am just on TRT test dose and 150 mg of primobolan a week... Orals and Tren hit my HDL very hard, but as soon as I am off it turn for the better

My HDL was on the low end for years, and my LDL was on the high end for years like pretty bad... thank God years of PED use and high Cholesterol didn't affect my circulatory system or my heart according to the latest exams I went thru... For me lowering my LDL was a priority so I finally gave in and started with 20mg of Atorvastatine and 10mg of Ezetimibe, these 2 gave me no side effects and the lower my LDL from over 200 down to 49 and it help with my HDL went from 19 to 45, not only that despite my CT Scan not showing any visible plaque in my arteries and no calcium in my heart, there could be not visible soft plaque and these 2 drugs do a great job hardening that plaque which reduces the risk of rupture.... However, I'm not using any orals at the moment and I am just on TRT test dose and 150 mg of primobolan a week... Orals and Tren hit my HDL very hard, but as soon as I am off it turn for the better

Dealing with something similar so thanks for posting.

high epa 2-3 grams
1.5 g c bergamont
10mg cardarine
cardio
avoid orals and ai if can

thats as good as it gets, without a statin.

Just had my cholesterol checked. On 250 mg of test, 100 mg of Deca. Total 111, HDL 39, LDL 62. All other blood work was good, except Total testosterone and Free testosterone were high for obvious reasons.

Just had my cholesterol checked. On 250 mg of test, 100 mg of Deca. Total 111, HDL 39, LDL 62. All other blood work was good, except Total testosterone and Free testosterone were high for obvious reasons.

Those are great numbers. How long have you been on the 250mg test and 100mg deca?

Those are great numbers. How long have you been on the 250mg test and 100mg deca?
I came off about 500 mg total end of summer, went down to 250 mg of test in September. I recently added deca for joints 4 weeks ago. Don't plan to take more then 100 mg. Works for me.

All this talk about HDL but not about Apo B. smh

Are those numbers with no statins or other supps that would help lower cholesterol?

Cholesterol is a very important molecule in the body. "Too low" was found to be just as bad (or worse) than "too-high". Though Pesty looks good because of the HDL.
All LDL is not bad (there are different types, good and bad, but its never really checked (it costs extra). Cholesterol is protective and important. We need to watch the "too low" numbers as well.
One of the biggest "F-ups" in medical history is how people view and react to Cholesterol.

There is so much more to it...

Are those numbers with no statins or other supps that would help lower cholesterol?
Well, no statins work well without a good diet with me. I took 20mg of Lipitar before which didn't do much. I took supplements that did help some, but numbers were never close to this. I took this combination, 20mg of Atorvastatine and 10mg of Ezetimibe, and got off all supplements to see if it worked. I also eat decent with it. That was the winning combination for me. I had problems with cholesterol many years too.

I came off about 500 mg total end of summer, went down to 250 mg of test in September. I recently added deca for joints 4 weeks ago. Don't plan to take more then 100 mg. Works for me.
Is the 100mg nandrolone noticeable on the joints?

You sort of alluded to it being the case, but I figured i'd ask. I may do the same here soon with NPP:)

Never been able to get my HDL over 40.

I'm going to try 5g L-Lysine, 2g CB and 1g Berberine.

Is the 100mg nandrolone noticeable on the joints?

You sort of alluded to it being the case, but I figured i'd ask. I may do the same here soon with NPP:)
For me it does, but joints aren't that bad either. Helps me to train harder.

Staff online

• K1
    Blue-Eyed Devil
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
methyl m1ke
NapsGear