over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Incredible Bulk: Overeem Discusses Diet

The Wolf

Kilo Klub Member
I got to take my hat off for this guy that made a jump to the heavy weight division without putting on fat and gaining muscle as well despite the intense cardio that go's with his training. Is that his mom's kitchen though? It looks like it could do with a severe make over!

**broken link removed**
YouTube - Alistair Overeem - Video Clip 04

I got to take my hat off for this guy that made a jump to the heavy weight division without putting on fat and gaining muscle as well despite the intense cardio that go's with his training. Is that his mom's kitchen though? It looks like it could do with a severe make over!

Edited for stupidity. LOL! Dude's a champ in 3 different organizations! Buy your momma a nicer house! He recently mentioned that Dream still hasn't paid him, though.

Last edited:
He says he likes cow beef and horse beef. That must be the secret of how he got big so fast... we don't have any horse beef around here...

I saw an episode of, I think, Bizarre Foods (or whatever) and they said that Italy was the largest importer of horse meat. I'd try it.

he also started juicing so that clearly helps his case. Probably the best physique of any mma fighter in the business

So many mma guys supplement with juice in the off season but its quite possible that Alistair didn't. Firstly he always struggled to make weight in the light heavy weight division so it's normal that when he started eating healthy he gained lots of muscle as it was more of his natural make up. Secondly even if he did juice in the off season it would be hard to keep all that size with all the high intensity cardio so natural makes more sense. I'm not saying he did or didn't but you can see how much food he's eating. He's eating like an off season bodybuilder.

He says he likes cow beef and horse beef. That must be the secret of how he got big so fast... we don't have any horse beef around here...

I can't eat horse man. Can you? Thats like mans second best friend after dog. No way!

well considering you post on a steroid site, wouldn't you think it's obvious when looking at his before pics? They aren't on those links but he didn't look like anything special at all before
Not necessary. Maybe he has good genetics and with hard training and a good diet why wouldn't it be possible to put on muscle without gear. Personally I doubt he uses gear. JMO

The elite in all sports use performance enhancing drugs, that's just how it is.
The reasons he says something asinine like horse beef is because it gets regular people thinking that it is the unattainable secret to his results, taking the attention off of PED's.

And how do u know this

Cmon....are we really questioning this? The guy went from a lithe kickboxer to a hulking action figure in like 4 years, while intensively training for MMA.

I don't care, nor do I feel like that takes away from his hard work, but the guy is a poster boy for PEDs.

Attachments

• Overeem-Timeline.jpg
    Overeem-Timeline.jpg
    94.9 KB · Views: 66,403
He's only 30, though. With proper diet and training, I think a person with the right genetics could achieve this. Maybe.

LOL at Overeem not being on steroids. Surely you guys just kid?:confused::confused::confused:

If not, Jesus H Christ! :confused:

jeesus christ. Is this the bb.com misc section where everyone thinks people can be natural? MMA fighters are notoriously known for juicing. I can't believe some of these replies

jeesus christ. Is this the bb.com misc section where everyone thinks people can be natural? MMA fighters are notoriously known for juicing. I can't believe some of these replies

I did mention weather he juices or not, his results are remarkable all the same. We all know how many mma guys keep getting caught with juice so nobody's kidding anyone.

I did mention weather he juices or not, his results are remarkable all the same. We all know how many mma guys keep getting caught with juice so nobody's kidding anyone.

You said it's "quite possible" he didn't.

Sometimes you don't need any hard evidence, just a look at the guy in question. Look at the guy, especially 2008.

I don't need to see IFBB Pro X shoot up to know, and I don't need to see Overeem shoot up either.

You said it's "quite possible" he didn't.

Sometimes you don't need any hard evidence, just a look at the guy in question. Look at the guy, especially 2008.

I don't need to see IFBB Pro X shoot up to know, and I don't need to see Overeem shoot up either.

Ok bro, I'm also one that if I had to bet my house on it I would put my money on him juicing. But just for argument sake, how many of us bodybuilders natural or not that diets and gets depleted and slim and then rebounds and blows up after the diet? When he was at a lighter weight class he couldn't eat as freely as he wanted too and he was always struggling to make weight. Juice can a part of it but not 100% imho. There are other factors too. I beleive that it's 75% of this factor was his food intake and maybe 25% juice. I strongly believe that his diet played a bigger role than the drugs. Imo of course. :)

Ok bro, I'm also one that if I had to bet my house on it I would put my money on him juicing. But just for argument sake, how many of us bodybuilders natural or not that diets and gets depleted and slim and then rebounds and blows up after the diet? When he was at a lighter weight class he couldn't eat as freely as he wanted too and he was always struggling to make weight. Juice can a part of it but not 100% imho. There are other factors too. I beleive that it's 75% of this factor was his food intake and maybe 25% juice. I strongly believe that his diet played a bigger role than the drugs. Imo of course. :)

There is no food that gives anyone the steroid look. Take two guys with the same lbm, one on steroids, the other not, and it's like a night and day difference in look.

Plus he's very lean and yet his face is a balloon.

This guy has all the signs, and then some.

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
12cc
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws