advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

INCRELEX Holy Grail body building pro or fantasy?

In terms of growth I have heard increlex is what is being used amongst a perfect BB lifestyle over in Kuwait etc.

I trust the information of the source 110%.

Not that will make any difference to people thought or opinion on here I imagine but thought I would contribute [emoji3]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Everyone's "heard" but no one has actually witnessed it to say so themselves, doesn't that strike you odd that everyone who says this shit is saying it second hand? They always heard it from some other guy. Cmon bro [emoji57]

Mecasermin is just the name of igf1. It's not a brand. He is incorrect on the subject in many ways. I'm interested in hearing how igf1 is superior, I won't hold my breathe [emoji57]
Before I read any further,I just want to let you know or anyone else that's reading this I will be very surprised if this guy proves me and you wrong. At least our way of thinking from all the research we have done throughout the years now let me read on..lol..

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

In terms of growth I have heard increlex is what is being used amongst a perfect BB lifestyle over in Kuwait etc.

Not that will make any difference to people thought or opinion on here I imagine but thought I would contribute [emoji3]

I've heard that to, but I've also heard many other things. I read one thing were people swore it was Lantus. However before I tried it I consulted with Rambo at least hit stick with the Humulog R so that's what I did.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

I've also seen sibil's protocols.Yes there were a lot of aas and gh but never mentioned igf.Insulin was also low

Bro, you says the truth!

It has a short half life and low affinity aka can't bind to the igf receptors without the binding proteins specifically igfbp3, other binding proteins can render it useless. It's inferior to both lr3 and des since they have a high affinity for IGF receptor and their actions aren't dictated by binding proteins. (Des and lr3 have a low affinity to the binding proteins).

You do understand the binding proteins are necessary to even get the IGF to the correct spot in the body right? :)

Also the half-life of IGF1 floating around the body unbinded is very short, however when bound to IGFBP3 the half-life is DRASTICALLY increased. The only time it needs to live on its own is attaching itself to the receptor site once transported there by the IGFBP3.

An analogy that will help you grasp the difference between LR3/des and IGF1 is to compare the GH releasing peptides (hex, ipam, GHRPs+CJCs) to good old HGH. HGH is superior because it is bio-identical to our own growth hormone. Likewise IGF1+IGFBP3 is to LR3/des what GH is to GHRP2/etc.

This is why IGF-des and IGF-LR3 are inferior to IGF1+IGFBP3

The only reason you provide for why IGFdes and IGFlr3 is superior is because it has a longer half-life (but you also overlooked the fact the half-life is extended on IGF1 when bound). A longer half-life is not necessarily even a good thing for a drug, per se, and specifically when comparing very different molecules. I've done enough IGFdes and IGFlr3 to understand it is NOTHING like rocking IGF level of 350-500 from injecting huge amounts of growth hormone/day. Absolutely nothing in common with it man. LR3 is more like shooting a low dose of insulin (its a GDA and that's it) and des is more like shooting a PDE5 inhibitor drug (it causes a pump and thats it). A high IGF1 level from injecting a nice dose of growth hormone is so so so much more than either of those.

For fuck's sake man we all spend hundreds and thousands of dollars on GH in order to increase our IGF levels. We're not trying to get higher IGFlr3 levels (I'm laughing my ass off over here at you if you think they're the same). We're trying to get higher IGF1 levels bro :)

:yeahthat:

Last edited:
Yes I know all that. It's exactly what I said. You do realize igf1bp2 takes your so called superior igf1 and attaches to it and takes it straight to the garbage in simple terms. What about ifg1pb1 and others????

Lr3 and des go directly and attach to the igf recpetor, this makes them superior period. I'm just repeating myself here, I already said all of this. Then you come repeat what I said and twist it to come to your conclusion lol ok bro. I'm out.

P.S. I'm not the one that thinks they are the same, you do. I'm the one that pointed out the difference. Gtfo here with that BS! Go back and read the thread.

Last edited:
Yes I know all that. It's exactly what I said. You do realize igf1bp2 takes your so called superior igf1 and attaches to it and takes it straight to the garbage in simple terms. What about ifg1pb1 and others????

Lr3 and des go directly and attach to the igf recpetor, this makes them superior period. I'm just repeating myself here, I already said all of this. Then you come repeat what I said and twist it to come to your conclusion lol ok bro. I'm out.

:D:D:D:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Also, you fail again. Igf from HGH conversion is a whole different ball game then injecting anything exogenous. You can't even begin to talk about or comprehend the intracellular growth factors that occur, that you can't replicate with exogenous injections.

GH and slin levels need to be elevated. It's more complicated but your a one way street type thinker so I'll leave it at that.

Also, you fail again. Igf from HGH conversion is a whole different ball game then injecting anything exogenous. You can't even begin to talk about or comprehend the intracellular growth factors that occur, that you can't replicate with exogenous injections.

GH and slin levels need to be elevated. It's more complicated but your a one way street type thinker so I'll leave it at that.

Hey Rambo (i like being able to type "hey Rambo" as an intro to a post online by the way hahaha)

I do agree with you that IGF stimulation by exogenous growth hormone is going to be better than exogenous IGF. But what would be even better than just GH/slin is GH/slin +3-4mg IGF1 per day. That is going to blow our old protocols that most of us tried years and years ago (GH/slin/100ug IGFLR3 or 200ug IGFdes). Nobody is claiming that they want to use increlex only and nothing else. We want to use AAS, increlex, GH, insulin, and whatever else we want to use. In fact, it would be kinda stupid if you spent $700/vial on increlex and wouldn't spend $10/day to run 8iu of generic growth hormone a day alongside it too (as well as a couple bucks/day on insulin and a bunch of money on food). Its not an either or situation with increlex and GH! :)

Nothing beats good old GH/slin for stimulating IGF but then again none of us have tried GH/slin/3+mg IGF1 per day either.

I believe it to be an extremely important drug I would like to get my grubby hands on and see what it can do for my training. The training I do is particularly demanding and being able to push the envelope even further from what my genetic limit can take would make me very very satisfied.

ps I wasn't trying to "put words in your mouth" by the way, I was only going off what you write. I cannot read between the lines of what you're writing extremely well when it is only a short paragraph stating the half-life of IGF variants :)

Last edited:
by the way I am kinda resolved to not being able to find a legitimate source for it. I have been trying to find one on and off for about 10 years now, so its probably not going to happen. I've found some email sources and some shady commercial goods trading sites offering it but they all smack of scams/counterfeits to me over the years so I've never dropped the 2k I would need to drop for 3 vials.

Hey Rambo (i like being able to type "hey Rambo" as an intro to a post online by the way hahaha)

I do agree with you that IGF stimulation by exogenous growth hormone is going to be better than exogenous IGF. But what would be even better than just GH/slin is GH/slin +3-4mg IGF1 per day. That is going to blow our old protocols that most of us tried years and years ago (GH/slin/100ug IGFLR3 or 200ug IGFdes). Nobody is claiming that they want to use increlex only and nothing else. We want to use AAS, increlex, GH, insulin, and whatever else we want to use. In fact, it would be kinda stupid if you spent $700/vial on increlex and wouldn't spend $10/day to run 8iu of generic growth hormone a day alongside it too (as well as a couple bucks/day on insulin and a bunch of money on food). Its not an either or situation with increlex and GH! :)

Nothing beats good old GH/slin for stimulating IGF but then again none of us have tried GH/slin/3+mg IGF1 per day either.

I believe it to be an extremely important drug I would like to get my grubby hands on and see what it can do for my training. The training I do is particularly demanding and being able to push the envelope even further from what my genetic limit can take would make me very very satisfied.

ps I wasn't trying to "put words in your mouth" by the way, I was only going off what you write. I cannot read between the lines of what you're writing extremely well when it is only a short paragraph stating the half-life of IGF variants :)

When I used to rep for Phil Hernon at ergopep I would give Phil the amino acid sequence for new untapped peptides and he would get them synthesized in a lab. I found BPC-157 in medical journals and gave Phil the amino acid sequence. He and I are the reason BPC-157 exists worldwide. If there is money to be made by synthesizing increlex and selling it on research peptide sites then it can be done quite easily assuming a peptide company was willing to invest the money to produce the minimum amount a lab would be willing to synthesize it for. Unfortunately, the friend I’m going to rep for is low on funds so we will only carry the basic peptides at first. MK-677 exists because I convinced my friend it would sell very well if we had it made. And low and behold MK-677 is everywhere now. I was the original guinney pig on that one.

When I used to rep for Phil Hernon at ergopep I would give Phil the amino acid sequence for new untapped peptides and he would get them synthesized in a lab. I found BPC-157 in medical journals and gave Phil the amino acid sequence. He and I are the reason BPC-157 exists worldwide. If there is money to be made by synthesizing increlex and selling it on research peptide sites then it can be done quite easily assuming a peptide company was willing to invest the money to produce the minimum amount a lab would be willing to synthesize it for. Unfortunately, the friend I’m going to rep for is low on funds so we will only carry the basic peptides at first. MK-677 exists because I convinced my friend it would sell very well if we had it made. And low and behold MK-677 is everywhere now. I was the original guinney pig on that one.

I've had many requests of increlex... I told a large peptide research firm that it could produce. They said no problem. I sent them the amino acid sequence. By Next month we should have it and test it. total 100 vial of 10 mg mecasermin. Increlex is 1 vial 40mg mecasermin

Protein chemical formula
C331H518N94O101S7

Protein average weight
7649.0 Da

Sequences
Mecasermin
GPETLCGAELVDALQFVCGDRGFYFNKPTGYGSSSRRAPQTGIVDECCFRSCDLRRLEMY
CAPLKPAKSA

Protein chemical formula
C331H518N94O101S7

Protein average weight
7649.0 Da

Sequences
Mecasermin

GPETLCGAEL VDALQFVCGD RGFYFNKPTG YGSSSRRAPQ TGIVDECCFR SCDLRRLEMY CAPLKPAKSA

(Disulfide bridge: 6-48; 18-61; 47-52)

Last edited:
I've had many requests of increlex... I told a large peptide research firm that it could produce. They said no problem. I sent them the amino acid sequence. By Next month we should have it and test it. total 100 vial of 10 mg mecasermin. Increlex is 1 vial 40mg mecasermin

Protein chemical formula
C331H518N94O101S7

Protein average weight
7649.0 Da

Sequences
Mecasermin
GPETLCGAELVDALQFVCGDRGFYFNKPTGYGSSSRRAPQTGIVDECCFRSCDLRRLEMY
CAPLKPAKSA

Nice! It will be fun to see how members here respond. If results are amazing you’ll make a lot of money.

Reading along this interesting thread I've encountered the notion that IGF1 is "stronger" then GH, or may replace it.

IGF1 by itself can't and should't replace GH, the GH has more all around systemic anabolic and metabolic effect

It's true that the IGF1 is the mediator for most of the anabolic effect of the GH, but we must consider 3 things -

1. GH triggers directly local (paracrine) growth factors release in any tissue and above all in muscle tissue, this phenomena can't be triggered by circulating IGF1

2. The GH has some direct metabolic effect by itself, both in releasing glucose and fatty acid into the circulation, and by this raising metabolism and releasing available energy for anabolic demands, The GH has also a direct effect on nitrogen balance not through the IGF1 path

3. The IGF1 itself has a direct suppressing effect on the endogenous GH release - so if u inject exogenous IGF you actually and directly suppress any GH present in the circulation and misses some of the distinct effects of the GH

So the ideal solution is combining them both and by this keep optimal serum GH and IGF1 levels

Based on scientific literature the ideal solution is simply combining GH and IGF1, they have a proven synergistic effect -

- http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/9129466
------------conclusions -
GH and IGF-I combined further enhanced fat oxidation while reducing protein catabolism. Serum insulin concentrations were significantly increased by GH but decreased by IGF-I. GH significantly decreased serum total triiodothyronine concentrations and IGF-I significantly decreased serum corticosterone concentrations.

- Effects of insulin-like growth factor-I and growth hormone in models of parenteral nutrition. - PubMed - NCBI
-----------results and conclusions
RESULTS:
Administration of IGF-I, but not GH, attenuates dexamethasone-induced protein catabolism and increases insulin sensitivity. Simultaneous treatment with GH and IGF-I additively increases the serum concentration of IGF-I, whole-body anabolism, and lipid oxidation. GH or IGF-I when given alone produces similar increases in the serum concentration of IGF-I. However, GH selectively increases skeletal muscle mass whereas IGF-I selectively attenuates the intestinal atrophy and abnormal intestinal ion transport induced by TPN. These tissue-selective anabolic effects of GH and IGF-I are associated with differential increases in protein synthesis in skeletal muscle and jejunum, respectively.
CONCLUSIONS:
Simultaneous treatment with GH and IGF-I may offer the greatest clinical efficacy because of improved nitrogen retention in association with enhanced lipid oxidation and stimulation of protein synthesis in multiple tissue types.

Last edited:
Nice! It will be fun to see how members here respond.

You look like a serious and reliable person, I would love if you was available to try mecasermin for me, I would send 4 bottles 10 mg free for you when i receive

Last edited:

that's awesome man....I've been the research subject of a few novel drugs too. Some were cool, some were less cool.

But how many decades do you want to use peptides and shit from china? I would much rather use some Mecasermin produced in a pharmaceutical faciliity in germany than in an unauthorized lab in China :/

IGF1 has been available before from China (and probably still is if you dig deep enough). But its not pharm grade (like all peps from china) and as such is useless to me as the "holy grail" ;)

that's awesome man....I've been the research subject of a few novel drugs too. Some were cool, some were less cool.

But how many decades do you want to use peptides and shit from china? I would much rather use some Mecasermin produced in a pharmaceutical faciliity in germany than in an unauthorized lab in China :/

IGF1 has been available before from China (and probably still is if you dig deep enough). But its not pharm grade (like all peps from china) and as such is useless to me as the "holy grail" ;)

The Chinese are experts in peptide production. I’m ising Chinese Meditrope HGH right now and it’s as good as any HGH I’ve used.
Don’t be so racist. 🤣 that was a joke by the way. 😅

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
methyl m1ke
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner