YMSGIF210x65-Banner
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

INCRELEX Holy Grail body building pro or fantasy?

Perfect, just ready to contact you with a PM!

What protocol would you recommend?
I have Meditrope HGH and Novalin R insulin for synergy but there are so many theories on how to stack the 3.

Guys, post up protocol ideas and the reasoning behind it please...

What protocol would you recommend?
I have Meditrope HGH and Novalin R insulin for synergy but there are so many theories on how to stack the 3.

Guys, post up protocol ideas and the reasoning behind it please...

It would be interesting to see what it could do on its own along side what it could do stacked. It's hard to get a gauge of what a product is doing until you remove all the other variables.

The Chinese are experts in peptide production. I’m ising Chinese Meditrope HGH right now and it’s as good as any HGH I’ve used.
Don’t be so racist. 🤣 that was a joke by the way. 😅

you made me laugh :D:D:D

still I trust pharm stuff for something so sensitive....

but true I have been PROVIDERED for years with some good quality chinese growth :D

those blacks are fucking AWESOME :D

you made me laugh :D:D:D

still I trust pharm stuff for something so sensitive....

but true I have been PROVIDERED for years with some good quality chinese growth :D

those blacks are fucking AWESOME :D

I used serostim at 6-7ius per day for 5 months when I had more money.
For the poor man like me Meditrope is awesome! They both work well.

I recommend 1mg/day igf-1 , 10 iu day/gh , 5 iu novalin r after each meal intramuscular, 100 iu lantus subq after breakfast

I can do the 10ius hgh but I won’t bring anything to work so the insulin is will only be after breakfast and post workout in the evening. I don’t really want to use lantus but I have a friend who can get it.

I've had many requests of increlex... I told a large peptide research firm that it could produce. They said no problem. I sent them the amino acid sequence. By Next month we should have it and test it. total 100 vial of 10 mg mecasermin. Increlex is 1 vial 40mg mecasermin

Protein chemical formula
C331H518N94O101S7

Protein average weight
7649.0 Da

Sequences
Mecasermin
GPETLCGAELVDALQFVCGDRGFYFNKPTGYGSSSRRAPQTGIVDECCFRSCDLRRLEMY
CAPLKPAKSA

This is gonna be very interesting!

If I may tray back the first main topic here -

The issue with IGF1-lr3 is that there are no clinical trials in humans, having said that there are clear evidence for its superiority to IGF1 on mammals studies such as the one below. The IGF1 role and effect (both systemic and locally) is quite identical in all mammals so it'll e safe to conclude from these studies on the clear advantage of the IGF1-lr3 on the Increlex, not to mention that it's much much more price competitive as requires like 100 folds lower dosage

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/18567600 -

- You may learn as explained before by Rambostalone that the IGF-lr3 higher effect stems from much lower affinity to the IGFBP which enables much longer half life and much superior ability to interact with the IGF1 (and insulin) receptors

- There is in vivo clear evidence for a superior effect of the IGF1-lr3 on regular IGF1 treatment - "In contrast to the mechanism of protection conferred by administration of IGF-I, the protection conferred by LR IGF-I was independent of changes in muscle fatigue and oxidative metabolism. This study further indicates that modulation of IGF-I signalling has therapeutic potential for muscular diseases."

I've had many requests of increlex... I told a large peptide research firm that it could produce. They said no problem. I sent them the amino acid sequence. By Next month we should have it and test it. total 100 vial of 10 mg mecasermin. Increlex is 1 vial 40mg mecasermin

Protein chemical formula
C331H518N94O101S7

Protein average weight
7649.0 Da

Sequences
Mecasermin
GPETLCGAELVDALQFVCGDRGFYFNKPTGYGSSSRRAPQTGIVDECCFRSCDLRRLEMY
CAPLKPAKSA

Are there any updates on this? Not sure if i have missed it.

In terms of growth I have heard increlex is what is being used amongst a perfect BB lifestyle over in Kuwait etc.

I trust the information of the source 110%.

Not that will make any difference to people thought or opinion on here I imagine but thought I would contribute [emoji3]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I communicated with someone I know at Oxygen gym who is very close to Ramy and most of the meatheads there few months ago since we do speak the same language, he assured me the catch was that the gear is top pharma grade; I am still trying to get him spill some more if there is any.
I felt he was pointing mainly to some IGF1.

Last edited:
If I may tray back the first main topic here -

The issue with IGF1-lr3 is that there are no clinical trials in humans, having said that there are clear evidence for its superiority to IGF1 on mammals studies such as the one below. The IGF1 role and effect (both systemic and locally) is quite identical in all mammals so it'll e safe to conclude from these studies on the clear advantage of the IGF1-lr3 on the Increlex, not to mention that it's much much more price competitive as requires like 100 folds lower dosage

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/18567600 -

- You may learn as explained before by Rambostalone that the IGF-lr3 higher effect stems from much lower affinity to the IGFBP which enables much longer half life and much superior ability to interact with the IGF1 (and insulin) receptors

- There is in vivo clear evidence for a superior effect of the IGF1-lr3 on regular IGF1 treatment - "In contrast to the mechanism of protection conferred by administration of IGF-I, the protection conferred by LR IGF-I was independent of changes in muscle fatigue and oxidative metabolism. This study further indicates that modulation of IGF-I signalling has therapeutic potential for muscular diseases."

Based on the info I presented along this thread including the one above I find it quite intriguing to realize why the IGF1-l3 which shows superior binding affinity, much longer half life, and activates the receptor in a same manner is not superior.

But I raise the glove and we may trial it

I have the ability to produce a small scale batch of IGF1, we did so in our lab - Jano may test it

Price won't be cheap (of course cheaper then Increlex but still for the target quantity per day it's quite expensive)

I may make it available to any member

What I must know is what product combines IGF1 with IGFBP-3 ? so we may imitate it

Iplex is the name of the product we seek for, on a brief search I couldn't confirm what is the exact ratio of IGF1 and IGFBP-3 in this product, we'll need to get FDA files after weekend,

If anyone has a better knowledge in field please share, I also speculate a syndrome in dwarfism may impair IGFBP-3 production or imbalance in it, we need to apply the formula for athletes

In terms of growth I have heard increlex is what is being used amongst a perfect BB lifestyle over in Kuwait etc.

I trust the information of the source 110%.

Not that will make any difference to people thought or opinion on here I imagine but thought I would contribute [emoji3]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Id say the supposed secret ingredient in Kuwait is unlimited 100% genuine, never been exposed to above fridge temp pharmaceutical gh dosed 6-12 times per day at whatever dose is necessary at low to no cost to the chosen few. That and pharma gear, and slin.

Most dont realize what this simple combination can do, and most are limited by the cost factor where they likely are limited by nothing!
....and more power to them!

Extremely excited for this!

Would you feel this would be a replacement for your LR3 and DES version or better to stack? Obviously theres a lot of unknown factors here

The Increlex is the only product which is FDA approved for growth failure, it is bio-identical to the human IGF1, there is no room for mistakes here, and it has some proven unique effects, both on the anabolic and anti catabolic paths and on the metabolism as well.

However there is a FDA registered product which is based on the lr3 version, and is approved for anti-aging purposes - **broken link removed**

We offer the Somedin which is completely identical to the Vicrin (and was actually tested for higher purity). We've got some very solid results with the Somedin, in many cases a dramatic effect was achieved with a couple of cycles, and it's actually costs fraction of the price of the Vicrin, which is priced at 4500usd on anti aging clinics

where can we see the logs? searched for everything realted to increlex, iplex, mecasermin and so on... but nothing really interesting here :(

All talk about it, and keep it secret, what do you think?
Im in the medical industry. I believe last time i looked up my direct cost it was over $10k/mg lol. I hope its worth it.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws