over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Indigestion from tren

captain caveman 1234

Registered
What do u guys take to combat the indigestion from tren. I’m in my 40’s get normal tests, checkups, so I’m a pretty healthy guy. About once a year I’ll try a tren run but about 3 to 4 weeks in my heartburn and indigestion get so bad I gotta stop useage. I’ve tried about everything to combat this problem but nothing seems to help.

Indigestion could be due to dehydration, I found I dried out really quickly with Tren, + try taking in the morning a shot of Apple Cider Vinegar too.

I’m in my 50s and Tren give me terrible indigestion also. I have doctor prescribed 40 mg Prilosec that does take most but not all of it away. I have noticed that over the years my body seems to have gotten used to the Tren and I don’t get the indigestion as bad as I did in the beginning.

TUDCA + A digestive enzyme + ACV.

Heart burn means you're not producing enough stomach acid. The spincter that keeps the acid out of your esophagus closes based on stomach acidity. The tren is probably making it harder for your body to produce enough acid and enzymes.

NOW sells ACV tabs. No longer need to slam that rat piss.

Ginger root tabs, aloe vera tabs. Gut needs soothing.

I recall reading this is actually due to the same mechanism that causes heartburn in pregnant women - progesterone-related.

I recently tried very low doses of tren to try and avoid indegestion/stomach issues. Even 10mg of tren enan caused indegestion and acid reflux the following day. Just can't run the stuff I guess.

I have always thought it was from A raise in Blood pressure..
I never get headaches or heartburn unless my BP goes Up!
Tren is normally the Culprit!

Tren always gives me indigestion no matter what. It’s how I no it’s real lol.

I need to take lanzaprozol during prep n it fixes it 100%

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What do u guys take to combat the indigestion from tren. I’m in my 40’s get normal tests, checkups, so I’m a pretty healthy guy. About once a year I’ll try a tren run but about 3 to 4 weeks in my heartburn and indigestion get so bad I gotta stop useage. I’ve tried about everything to combat this problem but nothing seems to help.

Try some Apple Cider Vinegar and keep some RANTIDINE (ZANTAC) on hand if you need some immediate relief.

If that was my only issue with Tren.....I would be doing Tren up until that point (4 weeks) and then dropping it for awhile.

With Tren A.....4 weeks is a pretty decent run in length for the effects it gives!

Sent from my LG-H871 using Tapatalk

sometimes i get heartburn with tren and various orals. i usually just take a few tums and it helps me significantly.

Appreciate the feedback. I guess I should’ve worded it as I get heartburn and indigestion almost immediately but it becomes completely unbearable around 3 weeks. Gonna try the apple cider vinegar and see how it does. Zantac does seem to help a little. Also been drinking over a gallon of water a day. My blood pressure also stays very normal. I guess this is really the only tren side I get but it’s rough and hard to tolerate.

I found myself taking a lot of Zantac on tren to fight the heart burn. Somebody told me that vinegar like apple cider vinegar can help with heart burn but I have not tried it because I hate the taste. They also have Nexium which is like something you take once a day in the morning or whenever as opposed to Zantac which is like something you take as needed. Also Zantac is somewhat expensive you can buy the generic ranitidine from Walmart or CVS and save a few bucks. It really does the trick.

ALL YOU GUYS TAKING PPI's NEED TO GIVE BETAINE HCL A GO INSTEAD.

As has been mentioned earlier in the thread, the problem with heartburn is too little acid, not too much.

Used to get wicked heartburn on tren and dbol, even worse together... good dose of BETAINE before each meal solves this issues for me. I get the NOW caps and take 4-5 before each meal.

Seen too many people get mineral/vitamin deficiencies and host of other issues from PPI's. Would only ever use them if I had to to get through a contest prep or something.

Probiotics and probiotics are key here, everything else is a bandaid, especially if you're going to alter the PPI mechanism.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Punisher13420
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws