over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

infected test?

letz

Registered
So i ordered a bottle of test, not mentioning from where, but when i shot it in my quads i got a big swollen red mark, so obviously its infected, so im just wondering what the best way to make it clean is?

people have said different things like putting it in oven, add more BA etc, so thought itd be best and ask here

Well from my own experience I wouldn't say it's "obviously" infected. I also don't know what you mean infected with what? How do you know your injection method was perfect? Certain test gives me big ol swollen red marks. I'm also more sensitive allergic wise to some substances.

Regardless, if your so sure then throw it out. Why try and "save" such a replaceable thing as a vile of test just toss it if you think it's bad.

Just my thoughts.

because i havent reacted like this with test before, even same brand and batch, and its a 50ml vial, so dont wanna just "throw" it out

Ok then based on what you've said If it was me I would toss it. If I thought it was bad I wouldn't try anything to fix it.

Don't think it's obvious either...

It may contain EO and you have a problem with it, or any other solvent.

Also, some batches of test e raws from China a while ago supposedly were contaminated with carboxylic acid that could cause reactions.

Could also be poor injection technique and sterile methods.

These things happen. If the red circle grows, you need antibiotics. Be careful with these.

I'd personally filter into a sterile vial and cook it in pressure cooker for 20 minutes.

Could be a "sterile" abcess meaning gear was "clean" but the oil solvent powder mix created the problem.
As Allexx alluded to bake filter and possibly dilute with sterile oil to remedy the pain.

Completely agree with ALLEX and Massive G. Don't add BA...the issue could be there's too much of that in there already.

Is it getting worse? Painful and hot? I get knotted up sometimes without a clear explanation. Just the area I hit or the BA or whatever.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If it is contaminated with an inert substance BA and baking wont do anything. Follow Massive G's advise or trash it.

A 22u filter will remove any organisms, but not the endotoxins, if any.

Is the bottle cloudy?

Are your symptoms getting worse?

...when in doubt, throw it out.

Let's just say I made some TP 75 mg per ml less than 10% Solvent levels with USP grapeseed oil - baked and filtered and it hurts like a bitch and lil test flu so I'd imagine it's the prop ester for me.

Ive injected in my quad and had a huge Ball coming out from it,, but that was sustanon, organon from the pharmacy... I had to go to the doc to get some antibiotics for it. Who knows what happen, but it happened.:star-:ars

Completely agree with ALLEX and Massive G. Don't add BA...the issue could be there's too much of that in there already.

My first guess. Is the gear high concentration? I remember that T400 crap that was out years ago, about crippled me. High concentration gear requires much more solvent like BA and BB, and that causes inflammation.

its fine now, tho it took abouit 5-6 days, maybe its eo or high concentration as you guys say but heres the deal:

it should be 250mg/ml

first day tiny bump
2nd day big bump abit bigger than a tennis ball and its hot and a bit red
3rd day same as 2nd
4th is noticably smaller and not as hot
5th slowly going away

any suggestions?

its fine now, tho it took abouit 5-6 days, maybe its eo or high concentration as you guys say but heres the deal:

it should be 250mg/ml

first day tiny bump
2nd day big bump abit bigger than a tennis ball and its hot and a bit red
3rd day same as 2nd
4th is noticably smaller and not as hot
5th slowly going away

any suggestions?

Sounds like a sterile abscess. Can't determine cause. Too much oil not deep enough into muscle or something like that.

It's just a bad shot.

Use a fresh needle next time (not the one you used to withdrawal) and go deep into the muscle. You should also bake/cook your vials before using just in case.

Maybe switch ester and source too if it persists. Or ask source what's in it.

So i ordered a bottle of test, not mentioning from where, but when i shot it in my quads i got a big swollen red mark, so obviously its infected, so im just wondering what the best way to make it clean is?

people have said different things like putting it in oven, add more BA etc, so thought itd be best and ask here

I too have gotten swollen marks from shots in quads..it was very good gear also..its defitly person to person..ans depnds on oil carrier maybe how muxh ba or bb or carrier..or powder s not good..but more than likely its just a bad reaction..test is soo cheep..nacho

I too have gotten swollen marks from shots in quads..it was very good gear also..its defitly person to person..ans depnds on oil carrier maybe how muxh ba or bb or carrier..or powder s not good..but more than likely its just a bad reaction..test is soo cheep..nacho

ye i decided to try in my shoulder aswell, as it might of been a quad issue, but its the same thing, shot it yesterday, today its swollen, so its the gear, ill just order new..

If it’s a recent purchase I’d recommend that you notify your vendor, it may not be an isolated incident. Try contacting whoever you got it from, they may replace it for you. You really have nothing to lose, and he may have already received a notice from someone else saying the same thing happened to them. By notifying your vendor you could be saving someone else a real pain in the ass!

I don’t really know of a way that you could purify what you currently have, especially since we don’t know what, if anything, is wrong with it. If you don’t have any luck with the source you got it from, it’s best to just toss it. Yes, I know it probably wasn’t cheap, but it’s much cheaper to buy a new one than getting an abscess or potentially worse.

Last edited:
I've had 50 ml jugs that would have a shot or 2, or 3 that had that effect. Sometimes you just hit a bad spot......

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Elisaac062224
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws