over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Infected??

debo22

Registered
I injected 500mg 2cc's of Test E in my right glute. 1.5 21 gauge. It still hurts to sit today. The site is slightly bruised and there is a little redness and swelling about 2in below the injection site. Is this normal or do i have a infection? Keep in mind this was my first inject.

fishin with dynamite.

Deebo, yo bro you like unnecisary pain? 21 g. is like a freakin harpoon. Come down in size a bit. Maybe try a 23-25 pin. If it's hot to the touch and red you prob. have an infection. If you have antibiotics take some. The bruising should just be from a lack of shooting or even the size of your harpoon. :st:r-wars

the needle could"ve passed thru a vein that will cause the same problems you have. the biggest needle you should need is a 23gauge. 21gauge needle will bruise me for a few days

I had the same problem my first glute injects, sweeled up made my arse look all funky but went away after a few days, was hard to sit and irritation set in but not too bad. I dont inject glutes now unless i have to, i like side quads, shoulders, calves just plain hurt too much to even walk right, i might do pec or traps in the future but not glutes anymore...

why not break the pokes into 2 instead of 500mg at once. Don't know how much it would effect the pain in your ass though. Like everyone said, that's a huge pin.

Debo22...if this was yer 1st inject...you are just paranoid...like everyone else that does their first poke...LOL...
I can't tell you if you have an infection or not but give it a couple days and see if it goes away...if not then let us know..but everyone freaks out when they first start injects...If you followed the procedures of washing hands and cleaning yer ass and using a clean pin its highly unlikley that its infected.. doesn't mean it isn't.. just make sure you aren't freakin yerself out..son you'll learn that some shots are a walk in the park andf others hurt like hell...if it gets hot, red and swells more ...then use some anti biotics but give it a day or so more.. also quit using those cannons to poke with..like the others have sugested...23 or 25 gage is much more comfortable..shit I wouldnt use a 21 gage except to draw with...www.howtodoinjections.com that will tell you how and where and what size oins to use also where to get better size pins..
good luck and dont freak yerself out...keep us posted if it gets worse...good luck:)

I am going to start my cycle of Andropen and Eq soon, along with HCG and some other stuff. I planned on using 22g w/ 1.5" needles. Should I use a larger guage to lessen the pain?

UTSugarDaddy said:
I am going to start my cycle of Andropen and Eq soon, along with HCG and some other stuff. I planned on using 22g w/ 1.5" needles. Should I use a larger guage to lessen the pain?
23 is my delivery choice for most.

Rolsroyce111 said:
22guage is my fav.

My first cycle, whats the pain diff btw 22 and 23? i already bought the 22's but i sure dont mind spending another $20 to lessen the pain... money isnt an issue, what's going to hurt the least?

UTSugarDaddy said:
My first cycle, whats the pain diff btw 22 and 23? i already bought the 22's but i sure dont mind spending another $20 to lessen the pain... money isnt an issue, what's going to hurt the least?

I heard the 22's are good for getting the oil out quicker, but 23 may be slightly less painful but that's such a small difference you should be fine.

Just don't shoot with 18g cannons. :)

BrooklynBB said:
I heard the 22's are good for getting the oil out quicker, but 23 may be slightly less painful but that's such a small difference you should be fine.

Just don't shoot with 18g cannons. :)

I talked to a friend and he reassured me that 22's won't be that bad, and hell, no pain no gain!

gaaawwd lol I use a 25 ... no pain no gain doesn't apply here sorry. What we need to be careful of is scare tissue... the bigger the harpoon the more scare tissue and in years you'll be sorry. So it takes longer... woo hoo! put the loaded dart under warm water for a bit with the protective cover on the needle... it will flow jusssssss fine.

STORM SHADOW

I like 23's 25's are to much of a pain, too slow..and you gotta really press to get the oil out and that causes problems... I've had beter luck w 23's they dont feel any diff that 25's but they are able to deliver the oil much better..its just smoother.. thats the beast I can describe it..I draw w 20's and inject w 23's unless I'm hittin delts then its a short 25..

debo22 said:
I injected 500mg 2cc's of Test E in my right glute. 1.5 21 gauge. It still hurts to sit today. The site is slightly bruised and there is a little redness and swelling about 2in below the injection site. Is this normal or do i have a infection? Keep in mind this was my first inject.
You should be ok, sounds like normal post-injection soreness

from now on switch to 25g and make sure you heat the gear before shooting.

If the swelling persists then you need to get a hot pad and heat the area up and then press on it and "work the knot out" with your thumb. In addition, take 800mg ibuprofen 3x a day.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Spinaltap88
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131