over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Infection

NOSUPERMODEL

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
What are some symptoms if you got an infection at an injection site? I do my TRT SQ and now I have this red spot on my skin and its kind of hard. Hard like when you don't massage the oil out well enough.

Warmer than the rest of your body, red, swollen, not improving after 48-72 hours, painful, and possibly a fever. If you have any of these and a fever, it's most likely an infection. If it's cellulitis, it will also have a tight feeling to the skin, sort of an orange peel appearance, and pitting edema of the tissues.

How much did you shoot SQ? If i shoot too much it will be just like that and will go away in about 3-7 days. If the red spot gets bigger and bigger and gets hot, its an infection. My guess is you just shot too much SQ. Emeric says you can only shoot about 20mg in one spot SQ. I shot 50mg and it did the exact same thing. Just your your slin pin like a regular shot and shoot it like you do IM injections. It wont be im but it will be deeper in the fat. I shoot my slin pins in my delts and quads with no issues.

One of my boys from way back got an infection from IM in his leg. Basicly he had to go to surgery and they had to dig out the infection. He had a hole in his quad the size of a half-dollar for quite some time until it healed naturally. But he was an idiot, he reused an old pin and some old gear, why IDK?

Another one of my boys just got a scirpt for an antiboitic and it went away.

How much did you shoot SQ? If i shoot too much it will be just like that and will go away in about 3-7 days. If the red spot gets bigger and bigger and gets hot, its an infection. My guess is you just shot too much SQ. Emeric says you can only shoot about 20mg in one spot SQ. I shot 50mg and it did the exact same thing. Just your your slin pin like a regular shot and shoot it like you do IM injections. It wont be im but it will be deeper in the fat. I shoot my slin pins in my delts and quads with no issues.

Not to dissagree with you cause i have no idea how much is protical but i shoot 1 ml of 200mg test sub q and never had any problem.

I do 150mg per week, so divide that out by 7 and it comes up to roughly 22mg per injection.

It kind of feels like it does when you don't massage the oil out. But I have never had a red spot before?

One of my boys from way back got an infection from IM in his leg. Basicly he had to go to surgery and they had to dig out the infection. He had a hole in his quad the size of a half-dollar for quite some time until it healed naturally. But he was an idiot, he reused an old pin and some old gear, why IDK?

Another one of my boys just got a scirpt for an antiboitic and it went away.

I do not want that.

Not to dissagree with you cause i have no idea how much is protical but i shoot 1 ml of 200mg test sub q and never had any problem.

Not trying to hijack the thread but what benefits do you get from taking your HRT SUB Q rather then IM? Just curious.

Not trying to hijack the thread but what benefits do you get from taking your HRT SUB Q rather then IM? Just curious.

I feel it keeps my hormones more even. I started out doing IM once a week, and by day 5 I started feeling a little sluggish.

i once shot homebrew tren with ridiculously high BA/BB (like 5%/20% or so) SQ.
that shit gave me bad pip but SQ the site was swollen for like 2 weeks and it was colored a bit darker than the rest of my stomach for a good month or so... never again, lol

As everyone else has noted...for me , anything oil based doing SQ leaves a somewhat hard lump in the injection area. they've all gone away in a couple weeks..

Staff online

• K1
    Blue-Eyed Devil
  • Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member