over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Infection?

coorsman88

Newbies
Injecting into my shoulder I pulled back on the syringe and it filled with a white yellowish Goo, almost like popping a zit. Is this an infection in my shoulder/

Most likely yes...does it hurt at all? any swelling or redness? Fever? If not, it may be a sterile abscess. Some people will tell you to drain it yourself, but I'd suggest going to the doc. Don't want to take risks with infection.

Sounds like you either had an infection and this is a pocket of pus that the body incapsulated, or you still have an infection. If its red in the area or hot to the touch its probably infected and you need to go to the doc and get some antibiotics.

I had an area in my shoulder that had a lump in it and it was never hot or red, I stuck it with a 18gauge needle and drew back about 3cc of pus. Not pretty.

was the area warm around the site where u were injecting? How often do u inject into that same area? did it seem like the area where u pulled the puss was petruding out ofhe skin? How does it look now?

Most likely yes...does it hurt at all? any swelling or redness? Fever? If not, it may be a sterile abscess. Some people will tell you to drain it yourself, but I'd suggest going to the doc. Don't want to take risks with infection.

The reason you don't wanna mess with it is you could spread infection by poking thru the infection pocket or pulling out needle you could lay a path of infection to surrounding areas .
I concur that a doctor and antibiotics is the best coarse .
Surprised the doctor didn't give me shit when I explained my infection in my quad from bad injection . They know the severity of such condition before making a visit . If they where difficult then people would not use professionalS for medical treatment .
If infection becomes to bad then it might need drained or other bad possibilities .

Good luck
DWBO

I use this spot once every other week. I think there was a little lump in the spot before hand but no majors swelling or redness and the last time I used the spot it did bleed a lot. Not sure if I should go to the doctor as of yet, and if I do how should I explain it to him?

Read through the link I provided. Basically just tell him you got some injectable vitamin b-12 he's not stupid but your best course of action is just to suck it up and go to the dr. Don't wait or you'll end up with some nasty scars like myself. Where they have to cut it open drain it and repack it with gauze several times per week if it is bacterial that is. This is nothing to mess with when i finally went in I had a fever areas were swollen and red, warm to the touch and felt like I had the flu. Basically squirted out yellowish puss everywhere nasty shit they'll put you on antibiotics but remember there's two different types. Just read through the thread and it'll explain the differences between the different types of abscesses. Hopefully that helps you out

recommendation for injection protocols to avoid this? I pin my shoulders EOD and of late have been starting to form red swollen lumps that are quite sore.

I take about 600mgs of ibuprofen twice a day for 2 days and the swelling seems to subside a bit. I usually do 2 cc's of a test blend and deca with a 25 gauge 5/8.

Maybe too much scar tissue?? Any thoughts?

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
astar
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131