over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Inflamed Skin / Spots On Face / Thicker Skin

Simpleswim95

Newbies
On this cycle my forehead had a breakout - tiny pore type spots, and it looks red and inflamed. Given my skin colour, it looks unhealthy and hard to hide (and worse because its on my face).

Typically 1-2 days of freederm I thought would do the trick but the issue has persisted. I brought a freederm face wash also, using 2x daily.

My concern is the skin may settle but it will be pigmented. Something similar happened to my arms years ago, but generally, I don't get acne on cycle.

Any ideas how to settle it down?

Generally I think I have thin skin so I often get breakouts on my upper chest and shoulders on cycles despite taking AI. Is there a way to clear/thicken the skin, to reduce this issue, as its frustrating to apply 100 products a week just to keep myself going.

My skin also hurts a bit when pressed, probably because its thin, hence any remedy here would be good. I dont think external creams etc are enough, need to improve it from internally.

On this cycle my forehead had a breakout - tiny pore type spots, and it looks red and inflamed. Given my skin colour, it looks unhealthy and hard to hide (and worse because its on my face).

Typically 1-2 days of freederm I thought would do the trick but the issue has persisted. I brought a freederm face wash also, using 2x daily.

My concern is the skin may settle but it will be pigmented. Something similar happened to my arms years ago, but generally, I don't get acne on cycle.

Generally I think I have thin skin so I often get breakouts on my upper chest and shoulders on cycles despite taking AI. Is there a way to clear/thicken the skin, to reduce this issue, as its frustrating to apply 100 products a week just to keep myself going.

What are you taking on this cycle? If its masteron by any chance then you should just cut it. I never break out even on 1000mg of test a week but if i touch even 100mg of masteron i get same thing you got. My whole forehead gets inflamed with nasty bumps. i call them bumps cause they werent anything like pimples. pimple is little white head that with flick of finger is gone. these were bumps that you could see a mile away

Masteron trashes my skin also. I have hyperpigmneted scar around my temples from masteron. Once I cut it out my skin looks so much better.

What are you taking on this cycle? If its masteron by any chance then you should just cut it. I never break out even on 1000mg of test a week but if i touch even 100mg of masteron i get same thing you got. My whole forehead gets inflamed with nasty bumps. i call them bumps cause they werent anything like pimples. pimple is little white head that with flick of finger is gone. these were bumps that you could see a mile away

Just 100mg/ml test and 100mg/tren (both A, 1 ml each).
I think it is 'cheap gear' as I've never had any of these issues on the branded stuff.
But now that I have this issue, need to solve it.

Just 100mg/ml test and 100mg/tren (both A, 1 ml each).
I think it is 'cheap gear' as I've never had any of these issues on the branded stuff.
But now that I have this issue, need to solve it.

yeah i dont know what to tell you then. i wouldnt get that issue with what your currently taking. only way to solve it is get off it. its obviously hormone induced and pimple scrubs and lotions will just make it worse. i know me personally the minute my skin starts looking like shit i cut it off. not attractive walking around big and pimply. rather be skinny with nice skin.

If I were you I'd schedule an appointment with a dermatologist asap. It could be completely unrelated to the gear, who knows. Get its diagnosed and treated vs. shooting fish in a barrel before the damage is permanent.

just to add my 2cents, are you using any new prescriptions? Blood pressure meds? Same happened to me and doc said it was drug induced lupus from taking Tenormin

I say stop what you're doing immediately, and don't pick at it or put shit on it that may dry or further aggravate it. we don't have freederm here but it says its anti fungal. Were you rubbing your forehead on the bench? lol
Maybe a mild face wash. I use Clearasil pads on my shoulders, chest, and back. If you don't have it there, Im sure there is something similar available.
P.S. Ramping up very slow does help but its not full proof, and sometimes after a few weeks your body's hormones will level off. But my rule of thumb is if its fucking with you just stop, wait to see if it resolves the situation and take it from there.

Last edited:
I stopped the tren entirely and everything settled itself.
Yes, we have clearsil, similar to freederm. That has helped.
My doctor said I had a virus, which could explain all the issues I've been having over the past few months.
However, I had blood work done also, surprisingly, I am on test, but my test is not elevated at all. Bunk gear. Great.

My doctor said I had a virus, which could explain all the issues I've been having over the past few months.
However, I had blood work done also, surprisingly, I am on test, but my test is not elevated at all. Bunk gear. Great.

sorry about the gear but glad to hear youre doing better

Was that from a sponsor here?

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
12cc
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity