over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Inflammation

comedycentral

Registered
Has anyone had success with any supplements for inflammation. as well as lower back issues I suffer with very random mid and upper back spasms that feel like a bolt of lightning sometimes. I’ve tried cbd with no real impact. I was thinking about the carnivore diet but I feel it’s too restrictive so just wondering what people have tried.

I do keto, lots of fish oil. Supplement curcumin the peptide BP175 helps with pain. The electric shooting pain sounds neuro, I'd get your spine looked at. I've yet to find anything that helps uther than traction / inversion table thar helps.

My sponsor nuethix, "Nu-Flame" is an excellent product for inflammation.

Also pay attention extra to your nutrition. Foods that can trigger inflammation affect my joints and clients joints. Keep an the body in a state of low inflammation is very important for joint health which a lot of people overlook in my opinion.

Has anyone had success with any supplements for inflammation. as well as lower back issues I suffer with very random mid and upper back spasms that feel like a bolt of lightning sometimes. I’ve tried cbd with no real impact. I was thinking about the carnivore diet but I feel it’s too restrictive so just wondering what people have tried.
The carnivore diet is probably the one thing that will literally improve/remove your inflammation in a matter of a week or two….I’m basing this off of personal experience and just going by pain/arthritis/etc. If you want to gain size, good luck though. You stay pretty full eating this way, especially if you’re eating a lot of fatty cuts, and it’s hard to push calories up. I lost 30lbs in about 8 weeks and inflammation/arthritis was minimal. My strength was still good after adjusting to no carbs and I actually got stronger on some lifts. Cheat meals on Sunday bring the inflammation right back, and it comes back with a vengeance, so they went bye bye for awhile. I’m old as shit and beat up, but I honestly feel 15 years younger eating this way until I eat some carbs/sugars. I like this way of eating but the thought of having to eat like this forever is kind of daunting.

That’s how I describe my lower back pain. When it hits its like a bolt of electricity that takes my breath away and stops me in my tracks. I’ve worked on my core a lot over the years to help decrease the flare ups.

Man when it’s flared up though I dread a sneeze! Thank god I rarely sneeze!

That’s a nerve issue bud. You got something rubbing where it shouldn’t be…. Ever got an MRI?

Cage

My main things I use are fish oil, and super bio circumin from Life Extension.

Robaxin or Valium are the best. Over-the-counter supplements don’t help me.

I do keto, lots of fish oil. Supplement curcumin the peptide BP175 helps with pain. The electric shooting pain sounds neuro, I'd get your spine looked at. I've yet to find anything that helps uther than traction / inversion table thar helps.
bcp 157 and tb500.
look at these two peptides

That’s how I describe my lower back pain. When it hits its like a bolt of electricity that takes my breath away and stops me in my tracks. I’ve worked on my core a lot over the years to help decrease the flare ups.

Man when it’s flared up though I dread a sneeze! Thank god I rarely sneeze!

That’s a nerve issue bud. You got something rubbing where it shouldn’t be…. Ever got an MRI?

Cage
Years ago and they said herniated disc but not excessive. I have to be very careful with my lower back but then I randomly get pulls spasms etc all over. It’s like one section pulls against the next

The carnivore diet is probably the one thing that will literally improve/remove your inflammation in a matter of a week or two….I’m basing this off of personal experience and just going by pain/arthritis/etc. If you want to gain size, good luck though. You stay pretty full eating this way, especially if you’re eating a lot of fatty cuts, and it’s hard to push calories up. I lost 30lbs in about 8 weeks and inflammation/arthritis was minimal. My strength was still good after adjusting to no carbs and I actually got stronger on some lifts. Cheat meals on Sunday bring the inflammation right back, and it comes back with a vengeance, so they went bye bye for awhile. I’m old as shit and beat up, but I honestly feel 15 years younger eating this way until I eat some carbs/sugars. I like this way of eating but the thought of having to eat like this forever is kind of daunting.
I do enjoy fruit and when I’ve done keto before that’s the one thing I missed the most. I may have to tough it out and see if a mostly meat diet would help for a while

I just took tb500 and bpc157 for the first time. I almost fell in the shower and got seriously hurt. I "knew for sure" I'd be out for a couple of weeks. One knee got epecially busted but next day no pain. I'd like to repeat experiments and higher dose but I can't be doing 15 bottles of tb500 a month. If it's this good for inflammation I'd say it's an outright PED.

I do enjoy fruit and when I’ve done keto before that’s the one thing I missed the most. I may have to tough it out and see if a mostly meat diet would help for a while

With carnivore you can use it as a removal and reintroduce diet. I handle greens, eggs, avacodo and berries just fine.

I have a similar issue with a cervical nerve-root. Whole body cryotherapy does wonders for me. A few sessions a week gets it under control and 1 session per week for maintenance .

You just have to occasionally do exactly what you were doing and remind yourself, through eating all the "treats," of exactly why you are doing what you are doing.

Ice baths. Learn to love them. Do some research, extremely beneficial for inflammation.

Ice baths. Learn to love them. Do some research, extremely beneficial for inflammation.
Good advice.
Collapsible portable ice baths are available cheap on amazon. 3 bags of ice and some cold water can change your life.

Carnivore diet for a month. Then add berries….still good? Add dark leafy greens….still good? Maybe try eggs.

If you need more carbs you could try white rice, probably lowest offender. But here’s a fun fact….cranberries are predominantly glucose…..there’s your carb source

You can gain tissue on low carb diets, just slower. Lower volume, Hit-ish routines work well.

I’m gonna plug in @homonunculus and his muscle rounds as a great way to intensify sets and not blast CNS into little pieces

Good advice.
Collapsible portable ice baths are available cheap on amazon. 3 bags of ice and some cold water can change your life.
I have thought about one of these. I was going to try a water collection but I have in the yard but I might get the proper thing instead. Thanks

Carnivore diet for a month. Then add berries….still good? Add dark leafy greens….still good? Maybe try eggs.

If you need more carbs you could try white rice, probably lowest offender. But here’s a fun fact….cranberries are predominantly glucose…..there’s your carb source

You can gain tissue on low carb diets, just slower. Lower volume, Hit-ish routines work well.

I’m gonna plug in @homonunculus and his muscle rounds as a great way to intensify sets and not blast CNS into little pieces
As usual Juggy is on point, I was about to post basically this.

Add fruit up to the first 50-100g, maybe 150g of carbs you're trying to get in, and then work in just the minimal amount of starchy carbs you need to get the calories you need to grow.

For some guys who need tons of calories this is still going to be problematic but that's how you manage it as best as possible.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
GFly
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131