over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Inflammation

I’m going to try curcumin high dose to see
Purchase a product with phosphatidylcholine and bromelain in it to enhance absorption. The former being more important. I had unexplained lower back pain on the right side that I thought was a kidney stone, but tests ruled that out. I was prescribed an NSAID and muscle relaxant and used them sparingly but the pain would come back. I bought the curcumin and got incredible relief at just 400 mg. It must have been a slight tear that just needed its time to heal. Curcumin eliminated the pain and inflammation and allowed me to live my life.

Carnivore diet for a month. Then add berries….still good? Add dark leafy greens….still good? Maybe try eggs.

If you need more carbs you could try white rice, probably lowest offender. But here’s a fun fact….cranberries are predominantly glucose…..there’s your carb source

You can gain tissue on low carb diets, just slower. Lower volume, Hit-ish routines work well.

I’m gonna plug in @homonunculus and his muscle rounds as a great way to intensify sets and not blast CNS into little pieces
Makes a lot of sense. I’ve seen so much conflicting advice regarding greens. The true carnivore gurus say spinach and broccoli etc are brutal on the system and very inflammatory. Other Drs say these are good for people with arthritis. Worse thing about the internet I think. For every positive this works with studies to back up theres as many negatives.
thanks All. Lots to think about.

Makes a lot of sense. I’ve seen so much conflicting advice regarding greens. The true carnivore gurus say spinach and broccoli etc are brutal on the system and very inflammatory. Other Drs say these are good for people with arthritis. Worse thing about the internet I think. For every positive this works with studies to back up theres as many negatives.
thanks All. Lots to think about.
Spinach and broccoli are high in histamine, kale and chard are not. You can eat them just not every day. Most vegetables cause an immune system response this is miss understood as bad.

@homonunculus and Scott McD just put out an episode on inflammation on ThinkBig Bodybuilding/YT. I have not watched it yet, but maybe it will have info to help on this topic.

I also like Boswellia Serata as noted above. It helps with pain, but I have not seen anything that it will help 'cure' an injury/inflammation. It made a noticeable difference on aches and pains when I took it....I think it was 500mg during training, and maybe another one at night if I needed it.

Maybe this may be of help....

Reactions: MCP

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • K1
    Blue-Eyed Devil

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads