over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Inflammation

Believe it or not, most UG gear will cause inflammation.
For example, I was using Test E from the best lab in Canada, good results. However my whole body was aching.

Switched to Pharma grade, inflammation gone.
Stated UG Eq, same shit.
I’ve noticed this. I’ve gotten gear that made my whole body ache almost like the flu. Rare, but has happened.

I'm 61 and lots of wear and tear. Diet is key to keeping down inflammation. Eliminate anything processed. Reduce sugar. Remove breads and pasta. Basically live off foods that are directly harvested from the earth. Once your inflammation reduces you can try to add back some things on a limited basis. For me that might be specific breads that don't trigger inflammation and a little white wine imported from South America or Italy. Stables for me are ground turkey, chicken breast, sirloin, Tilapia, spinach, peas and carrots, grapes, bananas, Basmati rice, cottage cheese, Swiss cheese, vegetables fresh from my garden.
I have few aches and pains, and in addition to the supplements that I previously mentioned my diet mirrors this one.-fre Very little sugar and processed foods so this may contribute (it may dictate!) my generally ability to move with little pain.

Came down to diet for me. I suffered a lot of inflammation before and I was eating foods I wasn’t even aware I was allergic too. Funny enough , certain types of fish are big triggers. Depends on the quality of chicken breast for me. Oats, rice, almonds, egg whites, potatoes, fruit, quality lean meats and most veggies have been great . Red meat feels less inflammatory than most other sources of protein oddly enough . That’s just me personally.

Got to avoid most types of whey and protein powders , as well.

Came down to diet for me. I suffered a lot of inflammation before and I was eating foods I wasn’t even aware I was allergic too. Funny enough , certain types of fish are big triggers. Depends on the quality of chicken breast for me. Oats, rice, almonds, egg whites, potatoes, fruit, quality lean meats and most veggies have been great . Red meat feels less inflammatory than most other sources of protein oddly enough . That’s just me personally.

Got to avoid most types of whey and protein powders , as well.
Weird isn't it. You would think beef would be the worst but it works for me like that too. also ground turkey. You would think that would be a trashy meat but it works really well for me when i am trying to eliminate inflammatory consequences of diet.

Believe it or not, most UG gear will cause inflammation.
For example, I was using Test E from the best lab in Canada, good results. However my whole body was aching.

Switched to Pharma grade, inflammation gone.
Stated UG Eq, same shit.

I agree that inflammation from gear is underrated and under-talked about, but the statement that "most UG gear will cause inflammation" is just hyperbole.

As long as people stay away from concentrations that need solvents, outside of individual carrier-oil allergies (that can happen just as easily with pharma gear), most people will have no issues. with the vast majority of UGL gear, IME.

But, like I said, it should be one of the first things people look at when they see an inflammation spike. Obv alot of times will notice it as lingering PIP/Swelling/Etc, but it's also worth looking into when someone sees a CRP spike alongside a change/introduction of gear, etc.

I’ve been experiencing a lot of inflammation pretty much everywhere. Even in my hands and while not on cycle. What do you guys use to combat inflammation?
Ice Baths

Lots of good info here. Def some things I can borrow from.

I've found diet is key for me. Very similar, lots of animal protein sources and veggies. Mostly low glycemic fruits. Some dairy but I don't overdo it. Eliminating most of the grains/carbs was night and day for me.

Dramatically lowered my blood pressure, ldl, triglycerides, and general inflammation (my wife can feel it in my hands night and day). Don't get me wrong, I can still crush pizza or Italian hogies or some pasta but infrequent so causes me no more than a little congestion.

There could be a lot to this and changes in multiple areas could benefit you. Some things that come to mind include...

Sauna's, ice baths, deep tissue massage, curcumin, bromelain, collagen, omega 3, bpc-157, tb-500, eating the right foods, getting enough sleep and staying stress free etc.
All my go to's. Well not the bpc-157 or tb-500. A lot of ice, massage's, turmeric, collagen and diet. I have severe arthritis and it sucks

Weird isn't it. You would think beef would be the worst but it works for me like that too. also ground turkey. You would think that would be a trashy meat but it works really well for me when i am trying to eliminate inflammatory consequences of diet.
I knew there would be others like this and yes, I agree. Chicken is the most inflammatory for me by far! Another interesting thing is some low fod map foods are actually worse for me compared to high. I usually opt for flank steak which is a lean cut. People associate red meat with high fat when in reality, it just depends on the cut lol. Same with all animal protein mostly unless we’re talking about white fish and such.

Just shows how everyone is unique and created differently

J-Flex + Liposonal Curcumin(I use Hi-Techs)+ fish/pumpkin seed/primrose oil+ collagen(20g/day) and I am as close to pain free as I can get.

For breakthrough pain I use these:
1671490282060.png 1671490323245.png

I also use a very small amount of 1% topical diclofenac after my runs only on top of my feet due to extensor tendonitis, about 1/5 the recommended amount based on the "dosing" guide provided with the tube.

If all this fails the nuclear option is employed: 100mg CBD + 50mg D8(shout out to @Ccook33) + 10mg D9 + Kratom. This also KNOCKS me the eff out lol.

Sure would be nice if @
J-Flex + Liposonal Curcumin(I use Hi-Techs)+ fish/pumpkin seed/primrose oil+ collagen(20g/day) and I am as close to pain free as I can get.

If all this fails the nuclear option is employed: 100mg CBD + 50mg D8(shout out to @Ccook33) + 10mg D9 + Kratom. This also KNOCKS me the eff out lol.

I had to look up the collagen thing but good to know.

FYI I was just listening to a Huberman lab podcast and he was talking about CBD and THC not being conducive to restful sleep. But if it works for you...

I knew there would be others like this and yes, I agree. Chicken is the most inflammatory for me by far! Another interesting thing is some low fod map foods are actually worse for me compared to high. I usually opt for flank steak which is a lean cut. People associate red meat with high fat when in reality, it just depends on the cut lol. Same with all animal protein mostly unless we’re talking about white fish and such.

Just shows how everyone is unique and created differently

Turkey and red meat don't taste good when cooked and kept in the refrigerator, so we eat it more fresh. We tend to prep chicken breast days in advance. Histamine increases in cooked foods. Try a non drowsy allergy med for a few days if it helps you probably need to eat everything more fresh. And avoid certain foods.

Turkey and red meat don't taste good when cooked and kept in the refrigerator, so we eat it more fresh. We tend to prep chicken breast days in advance. Histamine increases in cooked foods. Try a non drowsy allergy med for a few days if it helps you probably need to eat everything more fresh. And avoid certain foods.
??? Chicken has got to be the worst for re warming and keeping in the fridge. Most chicken pre prepped is nasty to me but to each their own

??? Chicken has got to be the worst for re warming and keeping in the fridge. Most chicken pre prepped is nasty to me but to each their own
To each Thier own. I won't ruin a steak by throwing it in the fridge. But any food cooked and sits will build histamine.

To each Thier own. I won't ruin a steak by throwing it in the fridge. But any food cooked and sits will build histamine.

How so? The amino acids "transform" into histamine?

Does that apply to cooked and uncooked?

How so? The amino acids "transform" into histamine?

Does that apply to cooked and uncooked?
I forgot the process, most foods contain histamine, everyone is different for how much they can take in. Since we eat more we're getting more.

More so with cooked foods but any food, canned food, dried food is the worst. It's best to freeze it and thaw and cook.

If you find lowering histamine helpful you can have a high histamine day, Just not multiple it build up in the body.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
astar
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131