over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Inflammation

I forgot the process, most foods contain histamine, everyone is different for how much they can take in. Since we eat more we're getting more.

More so with cooked foods but any food, canned food, dried food is the worst. It's best to freeze it and thaw and cook.

If you find lowering histamine helpful you can have a high histamine day, Just not multiple it build up in the body.
Interesting. Thanks for sharing. I do have some weird allergy flare ups even with no pollen in the air.

Sure would be nice if @

I had to look up the collagen thing but good to know.

FYI I was just listening to a Huberman lab podcast and he was talking about CBD and THC not being conducive to restful sleep. But if it works for you...
I would have to see the research he is quoting to get a better idea of why he has this stance. I can say this CBD/THC sleep VS a short crappy night of sleep the noids win hands down. Now if you take people who already sleep great and give them noids perhaps you will observe less than ideal sleep structure. Take an already crappy night of sleep and I will gladly take 7 hours of less than optimal sleep vs 4-5 restless hours of constantly waking. It's not a perfect situation but it is better than the alternative.

I would have to see the research he is quoting to get a better idea of why he has this stance. I can say this CBD/THC sleep VS a short crappy night of sleep the noids win hands down. Now if you take people who already sleep great and give them noids perhaps you will observe less than ideal sleep structure. Take an already crappy night of sleep and I will gladly take 7 hours of less than optimal sleep vs 4-5 restless hours of constantly waking. It's not a perfect situation but it is better than the alternative.
I think the science is about messing with your REM sleep. I mostly stopped using THC during the week, and I'm absolutely sharper during the day, and I dream more when I'm asleep. But yeah, that's a tough spot to be in if your quantity of sleep is compromised too.

Try this if you're so inclined: buy CBD or CBDV dominant hemp flower, and CBG hemp flower. I load a bunch of both in my big plug in vape at night, and it does get my super relaxed before bed and I'm right out. I use glycine before bed too. Not to mention the essentials: cutting off caffeine and stimulants by roughly noon, and not staring at a screen before bed.

Anyway, cbdv flower is great. If I smoke/vape a lot of it, I get kind a really clear headed relaxation and it's ALMOST a buzz.

The CBG does help with pain and inflammation too, coming back to the original point of the thread.

I agree, just making note.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
commonplaceconsulting
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner