over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Info on DMSO and orals

pahlevan

Registered
Where can I find formulations on making trans dermal orals with DMSO. Trying to find a way around upset stomach caused by orals.

Where can I find formulations on making trans dermal orals with DMSO. Trying to find a way around upset stomach caused by orals.

You won't absorb much of the compounds. Sublingual is better.

What do you want to make?

Var, winny, tbol. not sure if sublingual would work, it will still got down the digestive system.
i was looking for a site that may have info on making transdermals.

Var, winny, tbol. not sure if sublingual would work, it will still got down the digestive system.
i was looking for a site that may have info on making transdermals.
Hi pahlevan. This reminds me of my early days of dmso and fina pellets. The info is out there. I'm not sure if posting up a recipe would fall under brewing. Not sure if making your orals into transdermal would be better than taking it via mouth. Good luck with your experiments.
Take care.
MS

Hi pahlevan. This reminds me of my early days of dmso and fina pellets. The info is out there. I'm not sure if posting up a recipe would fall under brewing. Not sure if making your orals into transdermal would be better than taking it via mouth. Good luck with your experiments.
Take care.
MS

I remember those days LOL. Cheap to buy the cartridges. I remember it was somewhat effective, but not like an injection.

I've had ulcers since I was 14 , they often get pretty shitty and certain things will really piss them off so I try to avoid orals as much as possible.

I've found over the years that most orals can be replaced with an injectable or one sort or another.

I honestly haven't seen much need for anything more than Test , Mast and a little Tren sometimes.
Anadrol or Halo the last couple weeks pre contest is about the only time I'd use an oral anymore

Pahlevan be careful with DMSO and make sure if you apply anything to your skin that your skin be absolutely clean first. The problem with DMSO is that it's a little too good an allowing compounds to pass through the skin.

If you apply a DMSO concoction and you have something slightly toxic on your skin surface, it's going to get passed through with the DMSO.

I've had ulcers since I was 14

Gunsmith have you ever tried the triple or quadruple therapy to get rid of the ulcers. I've read medical journals on this. They have like a 90 % success rate.

It's essentially amoxicillin/clarithromycin/metronidazole and a proton pump inhibitor like omeprazole. You can get all of those antibiotics easily. Some folks also add in a little bismuth (Pepto Bismol) during this.

Also, they sell an at home test kit on amazon. It's cheap. Test yourself before therapy to confirm you have it. Then test at the conclusion of the therapy. Chances are, you will wipe it out for good.

Old school recipe.
"Don't feel like doing math? Whitey's got you covered.
For a 240ml (8 oz) batch:
40% Isopropyl Alcohol = 96ml
15% Isopropyl Myristate = 36ml
15% Isopropyl Palmitate = 36ml
10% Oleic Acid = 24ml
10% Propylene Glycol = 24ml
10% DMSO = 24ml

How Does It Work?:
40% Isopropyl Alcohol - Solvent for the compound, with moderate penetration capability
15% Isopropyl Myristate - Lubricates and softens the skin to enhance penetration
15% Isopropyl Palmitate - Same as IM, but oilier
10% Oleic Acid - Penetration enhancer works by disrupting the lipid layer of the skin
10% Propylene Glycol - Seals moisture in to aid in penetration
10% DMSO - The most powerful penetration enhancer available; drawbacks - garlic and sulfur smell/taste (less pronounced in higher purity DMSO), irritates and dries out the skin

Preparation (2 easy steps):

1. Dissolve your compound in the isopropyl alcohol. You can experiment (and it will vary from compound to compound), but don't expect to get more than 50mg of compound dissolved per ml.*
--DMSO is a good solvent also, so you may want to add it in first with the isopropanol to help dissolve the compound.

2. Add the other ingredients, mix, and you're done.
--Alternative (easy) method: just pour all ingredients into a beaker, mix, pour into bottle with your compound powder and shake intensely. If necessary, soak in hot water bath, and shake again.

Dosing and Administration:
The easiest way to apply is to use a spray bottle to apply, and then just rub it in vigorously. You can measure the output of your sprayer yourself to find out how many pumps/sprays equal a ml, and calculate your dosing from there. Thin patches of skin, like the tops of your feet work best. Keeping skin moisturized and rotating application sites can boost absorption by ~15%. Apply to clean, exfoliated skin, and don't forget to remove hair in the area you apply, or you will be wasting a tremendous amount of your carrier and compound.

Modifications:
--DMSO changes - I would go with 10% DMSO if you can handle it, maybe 5% less, if you have sensitive skin. 10% is better for absorption, 20% is even better, of course - but anything at 15% or higher will probably destroy your skin. You may be able to mitigate this by using aloe vera gel, but make it 100% pure, with no additives, because some of what you apply will get through the skin. Let your skin and yuck factor be your guide. To keep things simple, if you add/cut DMSO, you can just add back to/take from the isopropyl alcohol.

--If you don't want to buy isopropyl palmitate, you can just substitute isopropyl myristate. But it's in there for a reason, so leave it in if you can.

--If you decide to increase the concentration and use DMSO to counter the penetration problem, you should use another solvent to dissolve the compound before adding it to the mix. PEG is an excellent solvent which you can substitute up to 10% of the isopropyl alcohol portion in order to get more compound in. Other solvents like guaiacol and benzyl salicylate may be useful as well."

Gunsmith have you ever tried the triple or quadruple therapy to get rid of the ulcers. I've read medical journals on this. They have like a 90 % success rate.

It's essentially amoxicillin/clarithromycin/metronidazole and a proton pump inhibitor like omeprazole. You can get all of those antibiotics easily. Some folks also add in a little bismuth (Pepto Bismol) during this.

Also, they sell an at home test kit on amazon. It's cheap. Test yourself before therapy to confirm you have it. Then test at the conclusion of the therapy. Chances are, you will wipe it out for good.

Yes my gastroenterologist actually admitted me for the first 3 days of this because she used Vancomycin IV for the beginning then something like 2400mg amoxicillin for the next 10. I came home from Africa with a severe case of Mesenteric lymphadenitis due to Campylobacter. After everything was fixed from the infection we did the mega dose antibiotics. It seemed to work for a couple years but I don't think it totally healed them because the same three came back and I've since tested positive for for Barrett's esophagus (in the stomach)
The antibiotic treatment made me sick as a dog for three weeks and it's took over an month after that to get my gut bacteria back healthy , I would not do it again.!!

Now I take 40mg protonix daily and just keep my diet in check. The only time I have any issues is when I take something harsh like oral winstrol or anadrol and it lets me know in less than 24hrs

Old school recipe.
"Don't feel like doing math? Whitey's got you covered.
For a 240ml (8 oz) batch:
40% Isopropyl Alcohol = 96ml
15% Isopropyl Myristate = 36ml
15% Isopropyl Palmitate = 36ml
10% Oleic Acid = 24ml
10% Propylene Glycol = 24ml
10% DMSO = 24ml

How Does It Work?:
40% Isopropyl Alcohol - Solvent for the compound, with moderate penetration capability
15% Isopropyl Myristate - Lubricates and softens the skin to enhance penetration
15% Isopropyl Palmitate - Same as IM, but oilier
10% Oleic Acid - Penetration enhancer works by disrupting the lipid layer of the skin
10% Propylene Glycol - Seals moisture in to aid in penetration
10% DMSO - The most powerful penetration enhancer available; drawbacks - garlic and sulfur smell/taste (less pronounced in higher purity DMSO), irritates and dries out the skin

Preparation (2 easy steps):

1. Dissolve your compound in the isopropyl alcohol. You can experiment (and it will vary from compound to compound), but don't expect to get more than 50mg of compound dissolved per ml.*
--DMSO is a good solvent also, so you may want to add it in first with the isopropanol to help dissolve the compound.

2. Add the other ingredients, mix, and you're done.
--Alternative (easy) method: just pour all ingredients into a beaker, mix, pour into bottle with your compound powder and shake intensely. If necessary, soak in hot water bath, and shake again.

Dosing and Administration:
The easiest way to apply is to use a spray bottle to apply, and then just rub it in vigorously. You can measure the output of your sprayer yourself to find out how many pumps/sprays equal a ml, and calculate your dosing from there. Thin patches of skin, like the tops of your feet work best. Keeping skin moisturized and rotating application sites can boost absorption by ~15%. Apply to clean, exfoliated skin, and don't forget to remove hair in the area you apply, or you will be wasting a tremendous amount of your carrier and compound.

Modifications:
--DMSO changes - I would go with 10% DMSO if you can handle it, maybe 5% less, if you have sensitive skin. 10% is better for absorption, 20% is even better, of course - but anything at 15% or higher will probably destroy your skin. You may be able to mitigate this by using aloe vera gel, but make it 100% pure, with no additives, because some of what you apply will get through the skin. Let your skin and yuck factor be your guide. To keep things simple, if you add/cut DMSO, you can just add back to/take from the isopropyl alcohol.

--If you don't want to buy isopropyl palmitate, you can just substitute isopropyl myristate. But it's in there for a reason, so leave it in if you can.

--If you decide to increase the concentration and use DMSO to counter the penetration problem, you should use another solvent to dissolve the compound before adding it to the mix. PEG is an excellent solvent which you can substitute up to 10% of the isopropyl alcohol portion in order to get more compound in. Other solvents like guaiacol and benzyl salicylate may be useful as well."

Lets say i wanted to Try this with Var. How many mg should i mix into the above solution?

Now I take 40mg protonix daily and just keep my diet in check. The only time I have any issues is when I take something harsh like oral winstrol or anadrol and it lets me know in less than 24hrs

Well I'm glad to hear you've found a way to manage it at least. If it ever gets to the point where it's a serious problem, they have newer antibiotics now and different versions of the therapy. I did amoxicillin/metronidazole/bismuth/omeprazole. Turns out I didn't have an ulcer to begin with, but I can say that the side effects of this regimen were not bad at all.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws