over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Info on new mex company Sydgroup

Maverick

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Just wanted to let you guys know in case you haven't already heard, there is a new mex comapny out now called Sydgroup. They are another Austrailian company that makes gear and exports it to mexico like denkall, etc. Sydgroup actually bougt out jurox and has redesigned thier entire product line. Here is what they got so if you ever come across it you won't be surprised or suspcious.

Products

Boldenon 200mg/10mL
Deca Cypionate 300mg/10mL
Test Cypionate/Propinate 100mg/10mL
Test Cypionate 200mg/10mL
Test Suspension 100mg/20mL (micronized)
Stanazolol 50mg/20mL (micronized)

I have to say I fully endorse these products as I am using the Test suspension and winstrol for my pre contest stack. I switched over from QV test prop and QV winstrol to Sydgroup and I can defenitly tell a difference. For one, my nose is starting to bleed sometimes which tells me the winny is for sure doing it job LOL!! Both the suspension and winstrol slide through a 25 guage pin with no problems.

So don't get them mistaken with Jurox as they are not Jurox merely the company that bought them out. If you ever come across any of thier products give them a try. They are heads and tails above QV and denkall.

Maverick

Good info to know

xcel

that was like watching a commercial

Maverick-Very nice! Thanks for the info.

Pricing-more/less/same as QV (in general)?

Now there are 2 quality suspensions (Denkall and now this new Sydgroup) readily available to chose from, before it was only Univet for the most part and it was not easy to get and expensive.

As far as pricing goes

The Sydgroup is more or less the same price as most mex gear is usually around the same price however there are some things like the EQ, Test Suspension, Winny, and Deca that are a bit cheaper, but only by about $10-20.00 depending on which compund.

Maverick

Not saying these are not genuine products, but they have nothing to do with Australia. Another Mex company trying to use the Aust connection.

Just got off the phone with Jurox - noone 'bought' them.

Also, Jurox hasn't been involved in the manufacturing of any gear since 2000, not because they didn't want to (they were making a fortune) but because the Health Department disallowed them to manufacture any more gear. And since all the raw steroid ingredients in Australia are imported and the Health Dep keeps a tab on that, Jurox can't 'back door ' any gear.

Spoke to the Health Dep just before too - there is no approved pharmaceutical/veterinary/chemical manufacturing facility in Dandenong South.

Also, checked with ASIC - Australian Securities and Investments Commision (all companies have to be registered with them) - no Sydgroup exists here.

At least this SydGroup people look a bit more profeesional that the latest 'companies' that supposedly come out out of Australia selling gear.

I just don't get it why Mex companies just say that they are Mex companies and that's that. If they make a good product, their reputation will be greater than making some story about Aust.

interesting Big A

Everybody I talk to at sydgroup is mexican and the headquarters is in morelia which is a mex town near acopolco. So you may in fact be correct. As far as being Aussie that is what thier website says although I never persoanlly asked that as I assumed they were affilitaed with jurox as that is what i have been told by them. But I am flying down to thier offices in morelia on monday to talk to them about a few things and I will politely ask about this and see what they say.

Maverick

Re: interesting Big A

Maverick said:
Everybody I talk to at sydgroup is mexican and the headquarters is in morelia which is a mex town near acopolco. So you may in fact be correct. As far as being Aussie that is what thier website says although I never persoanlly asked that as I assumed they were affilitaed with jurox as that is what i have been told by them. But I am flying down to thier offices in morelia on monday to talk to them about a few things and I will politely ask about this and see what they say.

Maverick

Like I said, not saying their products are not good. But you might want to suggest to them not to make up stories , because it doesn't matter if they are mex, because if they make a good product, their reputation wil be excellent, regardless if they are mex. And getting Aust stories in, will just make them look bad when they can't be verified.

Am I dreaming

Maverick is your occupation in your handle really true??

Big A,

I completely agree with you 100% and like I said in my reply I will ask them what the story is and I when I get back I will post what they had to say so everybody knows.

Fathead,

Yes it is true I am a part owner of a mex pharmacy. I have been since November of 2002.

Maverick

I have already heard bad stuff about thier suspension like it clogging on every shot with a 23 g pin... i dont know thier prodcuts are cheap i will give them a chance if no more whore stories anytime soon

Last edited:
mav

send me a ffront of 500 woth and ill help you out!!!

Well

I don't know who said thier stuff clogs througha 23g pinbecuase I am using thier suspension rigth now and it goes through a 25g pin with ease. Also it is micronized, so maybe your friend is mistaken.

Maverick

Im just curious what part of it you own?,lol
Bro Are you realy claimin to be a owner of a mexican pharmacy?
If so thats news to me, must not be the same guy Im thinkin of
from spfld, Mo. If it is you, Im ready to come to Juarez and visit
your new bussiness. I must be thinkin of someone else?:confused:
rAJJIN

Gotta agree with BigA in that ther is no big harm in admitting the company is Mexican. Ttokkyo had some good stuff for awhile. And QV very nice quality. Thus setting a new standard of quality from the old days of Brovel and Tornel only-which are notoriously underdosed. So I think as long as the company backs up its claims, people will now accept a Mex brand is good quality.

Big A said:

Just got off the phone with Jurox - noone 'bought' them.

Also, Jurox hasn't been involved in the manufacturing of any gear since 2000, not because they didn't want to (they were making a fortune) but because the Health Department disallowed them to manufacture any more gear. And since all the raw steroid ingredients in Australia are imported and the Health Dep keeps a tab on that, Jurox can't 'back door ' any gear.

**broken link removed**

regards
Winston

truth

Sydgroup is mex gear.... period.
They are a UG lab in northern mex and "trying" to establish themselves as a QV alternative. Their products are not widely circulated currently as they are MEANT to be crossed over for American use (little retail in Mex).

Also: the QV fakes are getting more abundant as pharmacies can buy them for $5-6 per. FAKES: Look for square corner on vial label, sticker hologram that obviously is a sticker (box and vial), and poor print quality on box. The fakes will fool 95% that DO NOT look for these indications. T-400 is also being replicated.

zilla

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
12cc
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner