over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Inguinal Hernia

Let's hope people are smart enough to listen to their Dr. and not some dudes bro science advice on the Internet.....

Lol okay dude. Like I said most doctors are ultra conservative. There's two hip doc's in my area. One puts his clients in a hip brace for 4-6 weeks with crutches. Mine was crutches for 2 weeks and no brace. We started rehab the day of my surgery. Again, most doc's are ultra conservative. If that fits the individuals personality then great, but it doesn't fit mine.

how did you guys' hernias come about?

Bad breathing combined with bad form and uneccesarily heavy squat and dead weight for an extensive period of time. But look, I did benefit due to the naturally high amount of test in my system; I put on a good amount of size and never lost it.

i had a varicocele as well Allexx... they found it in my physical signing up for the Army.. told me i was suppose to be healed up and back ready to go in 4-6 weeks after a "simple surgery" .... something happened tho in the surgery and i was fucked up for over a year... had like 4 additional surgeries trying to correct it and series of nerve blocker injections right into the sac.... after asking them to do it every week for a year so i could goto Iraq, they finally removed my nut... then when they removed it i woke up and the chord it attaches to recoiled up into my lower abdomen and they put me right back to sleep and cut me open again to remove that... the whole thing was like 10 years ago, was brutal pain, the worst of my life ...

the only advice i can give is goto the BESTTTT highest rated clinic/hospital you can even if you have to drive 3-4 hours... I went to a little general hospital for the initial procedure and then went out to Cleveland Clinic to try to fix wtf those other docs did...

Mine was pretty much where an appendix scar would be. Somehow it affected my bag too.

I couldn't bang the ole lady doggy style for more then a year, nuts were not ready to swing....

one of my friends, his lilltle son gets this and get a surgery, IMO surgery is needed because of the increased risk.:eek:

I have had this for the past few years, it has been very small and painless, but over the last couple of days it has increased in size and is painful, has anyone had this? I am going to have to get surgery, Can you give me an idea of recovery? as far as getting back to everyday life and training?

you will be functioning pretty well after a week, takes 8-10 weeks to fully heal. best thing i ever did getting mine fixed

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
12cc
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws