over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

InHuman Dennis Newman -- He's Back!

T-MUSCLE

Featured Member
Featured Member
My old and dear friend Dennis Newman has turned 37 years old, and is back living in his home town of Salinas, California, after 8 years in LA and the last 6 in Las Vegas, he wanted to slow down and start a new life in his old stomping grounds, where him and I started are lifting careers 20 years ago (OK, me 25 years ago!!!)
Dennis was 17 and I was 25 when we started training together and competing together, until he left Salinas for the "big time " when he was 23 years old. 2 years later he was the biggest thing to hit the BB scene in years and won the 1994 USA championships over my mentor and best friend and our very own Phil Hernon (1995 USA champ)
and Craig Titus (1996 USA champ) . From there the rest is history and im sure we all have our own memories of that period, Anyway out of the blue to me he showed up on T-Muscle 's Gym doorstep a week ago, and looks great and IMO is doing wonderful and sounds great also, with typical Dennis style "Having fun always " its great to see him smile and doing well, him and his gracious mother and myself had wonderful visit, and the outcome is he has joined my staff of one, ME !! in my training facility and we will be starting many projects together,
all in the idea stage's still, but today will be our first training session together in 13 years and he will be exclusively training clients from my Gym, Im so excited and thrilled to have this great athlete on staff, but mostly happy about having my friend back , is how i look at it and feel .. he does have several athletes he is preparing for shows etc. via e-mail and im sure would be a great help and source of info for ANY one wanting his expertise , i will get a contact email for him posted later but for now you can email both of us at my e-mail [email protected] if anyone wants to contact him .. anyway just thought i would share .....
God Bless You ALL and Happy New Year.

PHIL !!!

im sure he would love to read your thoughts , i told him we spoke yesterday and me and him will call u today .. be ready for laughter pal , what you said to me yesterday about him was beautiful ,if you could put in print those thoughts im sure Dennis would get alot from it ..
he remebers when you both lived in fresno and you were teaching school and he said you came to gym all dressd up with tie and etc.. from school he really repects and admies you as we all do . he only smiles and laughs about your old times together ..

I read that Gavin was helping him make a comeback of sorts into fitness modeling.

I have been training Dennis for the last 6 months getting him ready for a comeback. At this time there is no interest in competing, but I am looking for modeling, guest posing and other avenues for him. Glad to hear he has a nice support team with you on his side. P.S. tell him to call me today if you chat.

gavin

he will call u soon just told him about the post , but he is busy for a few hours helpping his friend do some thing ,

where is Phil ???

what up dude ?

Tommy ....
very nice to see you back on the board .........your presance here is always appreciated......Sorry to hear of your past woes during the last 18 months[ I too have been enduring mine as well ] . I am just glad to hear you are in better health and spirits It was good to hear you got back with your old lady friend and that you are helping Dennis get back on his feet. All my best my friend.........Hopefully , I can meet up with you and Dennis fairly soon.[ maybe you two come down for the Sac pro show feb 24th]

As far as Dennis goes .........been following him since I saw him win the teen Cal and later the San Jose Superbowl .........He was what I considered the ideal [ still do ] when it comes to what a bber should look like .Great shape , looks , and proportions........I am sorry that his sickness really seemed to take the wind out of his sails and got him off track.[ I bet he was bitter over his illness for along time] My advice is the same that a close friend on this board once gave me........Let go of the past [ including all that he has achieved and how he used to look ] and build a life worth living today .......I wish him the best and if there is anything I can do to help him find his path . Please hit me up Tommy , Dennis brought me a ton of inspiration , the least I could do I stand behind him while he rebuilds his life.......

One of my most favorite physiques. Glad he's back and I'm hoping to see him in the magazines again.

Attachments

• newman4.jpg
    newman4.jpg
    29.6 KB · Views: 3,331
Really happy to here about his comeback. When I hear his name I think Delts and Triceps.

Dennis was insane in his prime. Anyone have a recent pic of him? The ones I saw from a while back weren't too flattering. But man, when he 1st broke inot the scene, he had it all. Shape, size, thickness.....everything.

PHIL HERNON said:
CALL ME TODAY ABOUT 1 PM YOUR TIME, I HAVE DIVORCE COURT TODAY.

Good luck Phil. Feel free to give me a ring if you need anything.

TOM

Thats good to hear that both of you are getting back together to spark both of your training again.

As you can tell by my avatar (thanks BroklynBB), Dennis was an inspiration when I first came into the bodybuilding game. I considered his physique "ideal" and still do.

Keep us updated when you get a chance on whats going on with your guys training if you dont mind. It would be a great motivation for many of us Im sure.

my Lord

that picture of Dennis is maybe , probably, the best BB picture of all time .!!
wow that my friends is beautiful!

our first training session

Arms
started with close grip bench 2 warm ups the 3 working sets
then db standing french curl 3 sets and 3 sets v-bar pushdowns

biceps
4 sets standing olimpic bar curls 3 sets db curls

calves- leg press machine calves pushes 4 sets 12 -15 reps

Done &we were blown ... dennis tricep was pumped and popping through his sweatshirt !!!!! sweeeeeeeet ......

today Back will be done witha vengence ... saga continues .......................

Iabadman said:
Tommy ....
very nice to see you back on the board .........your presance here is always appreciated......Sorry to hear of your past woes during the last 18 months[ I too have been enduring mine as well ] . I am just glad to hear you are in better health and spirits It was good to hear you got back with your old lady friend and that you are helping Dennis get back on his feet. All my best my friend.........Hopefully , I can meet up with you and Dennis fairly soon.[ maybe you two come down for the Sac pro show feb 24th]

As far as Dennis goes .........been following him since I saw him win the teen Cal and later the San Jose Superbowl .........He was what I considered the ideal [ still do ] when it comes to what a bber should look like .Great shape , looks , and proportions........I am sorry that his sickness really seemed to take the wind out of his sails and got him off track.[ I bet he was bitter over his illness for along time] My advice is the same that a close friend on this board once gave me........Let go of the past [ including all that he has achieved and how he used to look ] and build a life worth living today .......I wish him the best and if there is anything I can do to help him find his path . Please hit me up Tommy , Dennis brought me a ton of inspiration , the least I could do I stand behind him while he rebuilds his life.......

thanx pal nice to be here and nice to see your post ..
hey me and Dennis did that San Jose Superbowl together ( haney guestposed remember?) he won the heavyweight , i won the Lightheavys that show and lost by one point to him for the over all (fucker! )
never again would i get that close to him... lol
next week he did the L.A. championships and that was it he was gone !!the BB world stole him from me and he was living in los angles from that win on the rest is BB history .....

bout time you posted

PHIL HERNON said:
CALL ME TODAY ABOUT 1 PM YOUR TIME, I HAVE DIVORCE COURT TODAY.

you know i will and i will have dennis with me then ..,, keep your head up !!!

I know he's been through some tough times so it's great to hear he's doing well.

I posted thison ANABOLEX about 4 months ago, Dennis has been my roomate since he left vagas. He couldnt stand my neighborhood (dont blame him) andwould freak everytime we pulled up to the house and I would get out of the car and tell someone to get the f--- out of my driveway,lol.

About 2 1/2 wks ago I dropped Dennis off to his moms to visit in Salinas and he never came back,lol. I figured it anyway, Youdonthave to worry about getting car jacked in front of your house literaly. We are still good friends and talk everyday. In fact we still have plans to move to LA after we save up some money in a few months.....Although today I am a little pissed since he was suppossed to help me with a project this weekend and bailed...BITCH!!!!!!lol

Yo "Denise" hit me up tonight I got the outdoor cam runnin'

Dennis is a great guy and friend, we have all been helping him to get all his shit back together and it is happening little by little. Dennis will never compete again. Currently he is 260 and would like to be 240 lean and in good shape. If he sticks to his guns and listens to Gavin he will be there in a few short months.

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
ctrcivic
NapsGear