over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Initial AI dosing

Corgopop

Registered
Newbies
Hello guys. I have recently started experiencing high e2 symptoms on my cycle. I took 1mg Arimidex this morning. How long would you wait to readminister another dose?

Symptoms are flushing red on chest, gyno and water retention.

if you already have high circulating estrogen, how do you expect arimidex to help

Can you explain what you mean? Does it not block estrogen?
It does not

it interferes with the conversion of testosterone to estrogen via the aromatase enzyme

probably should have read up on this beforehand

The high estrogen that is already present in your body still needs to be metabolized away. The AI will limit production of new estrogen but the estrogen that's present is still gonna do its thing. If you have a SERM on hand you could take that for a few days or just ride it out and the E level will drop over the next few days.

The high estrogen that is already present in your body still needs to be metabolized away. The AI will limit production of new estrogen but the estrogen that's present is still gonna do its thing. If you have a SERM on hand you could take that for a few days or just ride it out and the E level will drop over the next few days.
Awesome. I have aromasin on hand, would that actually kill what’s circulating?

Depending on what you're running you probably could just take 0.5mg a day for a few days to settle this down but you'll have to titrate your dosing from there

Hmmm... aromasin is another AI. Letrozole, adex, aromasin are all AIs. A SERM is what will block the receptors. If the E symptoms just flared up its not gonna be anything permanent from a few days of high E

Haha I tried. I guess I just didn’t properly understand it.
My brother in christ, the reason you find yourself in a pickle is because you didnt look before you lept

nolvadex/tamoxifen
raloxifene
torimefene

My brother in christ, the reason you find yourself in a pickle is because you didnt look before you lept

nolvadex/tamoxifen
raloxifene
torimefene
I do have nolvadex, but wouldn’t a SERM just target the gyno and not effect total e2 therefore still leaving me with the other symptoms?…

I’m sure I’m giving you a headache.

Whenever you start a cycle you should have a SERM on hand and an AI on hand, just in case. You should also already have your PCT planned and purchased

Whenever you start a cycle you should have a SERM on hand and an AI on hand, just in case. You should also already have your PCT planned and purchased
I was on trt before, so just planning to go back to that. But fortunately I do have nolva on hand

Test and deca both at 400. I’ve upped my test before in the past but never had e2 issues. Seems adding nandrolone definitely increased my need.
If it were ME, and there are those who would disagree, i would take 25mg aromasin and 20mg nolva ed until gyno subsides the drop back to just 12.5 aromasin

you obviously have conversion going on and it’s been running in the background long enough to cause gyno

If it were ME, and there are those who would disagree, i would take 25mg aromasin and 20mg nolva ed until gyno subsides the drop back to just 12.5 aromasin

you obviously have conversion going on and it’s been running in the background long enough to cause gyno
Will do, thanks. I unfortunately don’t have aromasin, only arimidex. Would you do a similar protocol but with arimidex instead of the aromasin?

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Spinaltap88
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131