over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

inj dbol and anavar

trapz

Registered
inj dbol and anavar
anyone got any experience with these? i hear dbol causes dry gains and requires a lower dose whcih is important for me being a bloat boat where anything over 20-25mg and i turn into a moonface even on 1mg adex.

anyone think injectible anavar would be worthwhile if it was about 20 bucks for 10ml of 25 mg/ml.... it works out to about the equivalent of a dollar a tab which seems reasonable as the process to make it injectibe obviously takes more work and money hell some sources sell the tabs for a dollar...

ive wanted to try 80-100mg of var per day orally but unless i make my own caps or go with IP tabs that wont be happening very soon, ive noticed highly anabolic drugs at a high dosage start to give your physique a very lean appearance with noticeably more seperation and striations like when i ordred a case of primo and ran it with 50mg tren and 100prop and began with 700mg primo but went up to 1g at one point.... the difference once i hit 700mg was like night and day compared to when i was using 400-500mg of the same type so i know it wasnt fake... im betting that doubling my likeable var dosage will hopefully have a similar pleasing effect when it comes to results.

Ive gotten results i was very pleased with once i was lean with 50mg, how much more effective do you think 50mg inj daily would be?? if not noticeably so compared to using it orally at 50mg or have some other positive effect besides increasing its effectiveness hopefully maybe 50% though i doubt it.

i have a hunch im probably best waiting and running 80-100mg daily orally and ii will pass, anyone with first hand experience? the injectible dbol resulting in much more dryness like its non 17aa cousin eq while still making massive gains is very intriguing tome

I ran injectable D-bol, 20mg per cc. It was the best run I have had with d-bol, and my oral dose has gone as high as 50mg. My body seems to respond far better to the injectable for whatever reason.
I noticed this when comparing injectable winny to oral winny, so I had a friend brew me some D-bol. I highly recommend it.
The low dose had no side effects, but the gains seemed to be as good as a higher oral dose.

i havnt had inj dbol since i got some from mexico. i drank it and it worked fine..i knoiw a few who make their own anavar and suspend in solution, but nothing to report on injectable versions....good luck

I am going to be trying injectable anadrol from ARL here pretty soon. I used injectable dbol back in the day ...that Reforvit-b mexican dirty shit...man that shit sucked to shoot. I think i injected it for the first couple weeks then drank it for the last couple. Worst tasting stuff I ever tried LOL. I did notice a difference from when injecting to taking it orally. I got better pumps,felt stronger and filled out much more when injecting it. When I drank it...it felt like I was on half the dose.

I never used injectable anavar but would love to try it and most likely will over summer. As far as winny..I really dont notice much of a difference between injecting it or taking tabs. Now I know injectable winny can be drank ....I do notice a different there...it seems like I dont get as much of the liq winny when I drank it . But winny tabs always did about the same for me as injecting winny has when I actually injected it.

I am excited to take this anadrol. Ive talked with a couple ppl and the feed back I am getting is ....less sides,less bloat, less weight over all becase of the little water retention but I hear its much better for quality size and strength!!

Last edited:
I am going to be trying injectable anadrol from ARL here pretty soon. I used injectable dbol back in the day ...that Reforvit-b mexican dirty shit...man that shit sucked to shoot. I think i injected it for the first couple weeks then drank it for the last couple. Worst tasting stuff I ever tried LOL. I did notice a difference from when injecting to taking it orally. I got better pumps,felt stronger and filled out much more when injecting it. When I drank it...it felt like I was on half the dose.

I never used injectable anavar but would love to try it and most likely will over summer. As far as winny..I really dont notice much of a difference between injecting it or taking tabs. Now I know injectable winny can be drank ....I do notice a different there...it seems like I dont get as much of the liq winny when I drank it . But winny tabs always did about the same for me as injecting winny has when I actually injected it.

I am excited to take this anadrol. Ive talked with a couple ppl and the feed back I am getting is ....less sides,less bloat, less weight over all becase of the little water retention but I hear its much better for quality size and strength!!

i remember the reforvit i just drank the stuff i do remember getting no bloat when i ran it with 600mg of equigan... it may have to do with the fact i was using no tesst with it to exacerbate the sides, or the face i dont remember if i was taking 1 or 2cc per day and remember reforvit b testing out around 15-18mg not 25 so maybe i got no bloat due to simply using a very low dose LOL but then i could do so with the injectible and probably stay just as dry and absorb more mg for better pumps....

i hear there is less water retention and dryer gains for the water retention using inj dbol like you heard about the drol.... its cheap enough i think ill give it a whirl, be sure to let us know your results with the drol.

on another note,.... as i was perusing the legal roids around thread i realized what better to accompany my gluttonous cycle to jump start it with superdrol or the original halodrol i found in 25mg caps made by a company called rock hard supplements, apparently the fda only banned that particular otc steroid to be sold in 50mg doses so they are selling 25's. ive also got a few bottles of superdrol i could use as a jumpstart for a month and considering that they are both honest to god steroids and pretty cheap at that even to me after i looked hard enough and thats saying something considering i used to eat IP 50mg winny 3 a day like lil blue m and m's for months on end cuz it was just so cheap to grab 1k of em for a few hundred bucks lol.

i could keep one of them as a backup if the inj. dbol has the same effect as ooral dbol turns me into the stay puft marshmallow man, as bad as test maybe worse... while ive read injectible is the way to go and is more similar to using a powerful eq but with better gains and a little more water but nothing adex cant control compared to my recent oral attempts over the years as low as 30mg... i still get bloated using oral dbol and arimidex but less is more and 25-35mg is more than enough, idprobably be best starting with as low as 15-20 inj since i bloat easy and dont start off at 30-35 and wake up holding 15lbs of extra water.....

i do like the idea of using a REAL anabolic thats definitely less liver toxic than superdrol IMO but the halo plex may not be as bad... im not using them for more than 4 weeks, maybe 6 if i was just in love with the results and wanted to taper the dose down before i go straight to injects. I dont doubt the inj. dbol will give me gains as good or superior to superdrol even at a low dose i just fear that it will turn the first couple weeks of jumpstarting my recomp phase into the "borrowing my gf's lasix tabs and trying to undo the dbol water weight" phase

i think the fact that ill only be using an hrt dose of test compared to 750 and injecting oil based dbol at a low dose may in fact keep me from holding water, i may use no test at all ore like 125-150mg per week while on the dbol.... dbol sure packs on strength and size faster than nothing else for me though but the water retention is unbareable.

what you boys think... guess noone can really tell me what will happen with my own body i just need to know experiences with Hdrol vs superdrol as the old pre ban reports of 20lbs of water free gains sounds very enticing and the original hdrol supposedly extremely similar to oral turinabol also sounds like fun as i havent tried that oral yet its only been winny and var for the past 11 yrs with a few failed attempts at dbol lo.

never tried either but would be interested in trying both

I went through many bottles of Reforvit B many years ago. At first I injected it, but about 2 bottles later I tried just drinking it and I felt almost as if the effects were better for me when I drank it so I never again injected it. I really like how the dbol seemed to hit me really fast and all at once, a nice big spike. I would take that about 1 hour before the gym and have a really agressive and great workout. As far as putting on strength and mass with it, comparing both methods, I would say that those effects were about identical.

I just finished a 6 week run of inj dbol, 50mg ed. Strength and size were probably about the same as 50mg tabs, but far less sides for me. I guess if you don't mind pinning that often the inj seems to be a little better choice.

Its always good to see two sides of the coin, so ill give you my experience on injectable anadrol. I got it from gauls, so I know it was legit. I was dumb and figured I needed to take the equivalent to the oral version of drol that I took (bad idea). I got horrible sides. I dropped the dose in half to 25mgs and the sides were still pretty bad. very high blood pressure, nose bleeds, bloated as shit, headaches... the list goes on. However, IP's oral drol didnt do this to me... so i guess its all personal experience. My advice would just be to start small because injectable versions seem to work more effective than oral version. I have used gauls oral drol and dbol and the same holds true for the dbol.

Are these longer esters attached? Or you guys shooting the four hour half life dbol multiple times a day?

The really good mexican dbol was the oil base 25 mg ciba giegy vet dbol.
That stuff really worked well. I would love to have those again.
T

I'm currently running inject dbol and inject anadrol from GAULS. The results are among the best ever. I've been using them for a little over a week. The pump and vascularity are incredible. I'm doing 50mg dbol and 100mg anadrol everyday. I really want to get my hands on some inject anavar.

Thats good JJ. Inj dbol I love . I know many say no diff oral or inj but my experience says not true.. Never tried inj var but sounds really interesting as I lose appetite on oral var also. T

We think if its like reforvit B at 25 - 50 mg per day it should kick ass. But DBOL that does not cause water retention? thats a new one for us. In fact, we do not know that it does anything but cause water retention which makes you stronger, and if your nutrition is good and your workouts peak, we would expect muscle growth when all that water goes away.

IPG

I've used ref-b both ways . Was pretty good . Used oil base ciba d
and it was great. Both provided plenty of water ret.
That with a nandro and test was an outstanding size strength combo.
Back pumps were a mfer but I worked around it.
Thanks, t

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
methyl m1ke
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner