over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Inj orals

Alzadosghost

Registered
Iv never used any injectable orals. Just wondering if there is any real merit from guys who have actually used them to justify the statements Iv heard they may help eliminate many oral stomach sides like appetite loss,heartburn etc. I’m not wondering if they are less toxic And I don’t need any reply’s involving speculation without actual experience. please I can speculate myself lol I would like to hear from vets who have used them and know the difference if there is any. Thanks

In the past I used Reforvit B both orally and injection. I started out using injection and the results were good. Injection is more painful than most because it is water based.

I later tried drinking it and I actually felt better doing that. I would take it about 1 hour before the gym. It seemed like I got better pumps in the gym and was more focused. I liked it so much that I neve injected it again. My theory is that the injection gives a longer sustained release, and the oral route hits your body more rapidly and all at once. So oral probably give a fast and higher spike, when I was in the gym. Growth wise, I didn't see any difference in results between the two.

Yes, for most inj orals thats really the only positive, but there's also a few orals that are of low oral bio-availability that become more potent in inj form.

Inj sdrol pre workout is a lot of fun.

In the past I used Reforvit B both orally and injection. I started out using injection and the results were good. Injection is more painful than most because it is water based.

I later tried drinking it and I actually felt better doing that. I would take it about 1 hour before the gym. It seemed like I got better pumps in the gym and was more focused. I liked it so much that I neve injected it again. My theory is that the injection gives a longer sustained release, and the oral route hits your body more rapidly and all at once. So oral probably give a fast and higher spike, when I was in the gym. Growth wise, I didn't see any difference in results between the two.

Revorvit-B aka Mexican veterinary grade dbol is great stuff. I used it when I was 19-20 and loved it. I felt it was much stronger than when taken orally and thats likely bc its in your system a bit longer.

And Ive used a couple UGLabs version of winny. I liked it as well. Ive only used winstrol tabs once so I cant compare too well, but I did like pinning the milky white lightning and that Summer was a good one for me. I did a short Prop-Winstrol cycle for 8 weeks when I was 22ish and I remember seeing results fast and I felt those were some of the easiest gains to keep.

Now for my opinion. I prefer using it via injection, and if I ran out of pins or couldnt pin, I did take the Reforvit orally for a couple days when I had to travel. What kept me mostly using it orally was only the price. Tabs tend to be cheaper or the same price for many more doses. I dont mind every day injections and if anything it gives me a psych boost before I train.

when i was younger i thought injecting orals would be somehow better as i got older i realized better to just eat them. ran lots of wini to confirm that.

Another nice thing about taking it orally vs injection is that you can dose it every 6 or 8 hours to try to keep a more stable blood level. With the injectable, youd probably need to do at least 2 injections per day to do that.

I have read recently you posting about being off everything because you abused in the past and wanted to regain health and obviously just feel good (not toxic) again. After reading that I would 100% stay away from them. Even you wanted to abuse and had no health issues I still don't think they are worth the daily injections. Although that's not to say they aren't good. I have tried inj dbol, adrol, sdrol, winny etc and I have also tried them all orally. As Ironlion2 also stated yes with some you can avoid the stomach side effects and they can be more dose effective (higher absorption) but I literally get all the same side effects I do with the orals with the injs as well. I actually prefer orals as they are much easier to run and you don't have to inject yourself daily. Although if acid reflux is an issue it could be worth trying. Everyone is different but I would imagine if you want to try an oral a sensible dose of tbol should be good for you. Obviously it's not good for cholesterol (etc) but is generally not very toxic and fairly side effect free (as in not effecting well being on cycle) for most as long as they keep the dose sensible.

Elvia the thing is Iv been off everything for a long time. Iv had a ton of joint/ligament reconstructs. Not one injury took place training or in the gym. Logging and nearly 30 years of full contact football did it all. I’m not ready to give up training yet. But without gear can hardly do shit. Test hgh and Deca alleviates a lot of my injuries enough I can still pump iron. Iv used every oral that I know of. Including many runs with tbol. All orals if I use enough for them to work I’ve me similar sides with stomach issues. Anadrol was at one time my favorite drug. It did amazing things for me. But as years have passed with age and removal of my Gaul bladder I started getting shitty side effects. If I can’t use them any more without repercussions I’m ok with that. I just wanted to pack it all on and get my muscles back I worked all my life for as fast as possible. I know how fast I can change myself. Iv been on this yo yo rollercoaster for a nearly 2 decades. My health is good aside from joint issues despite all the years of aas. I was pretty conservative the majority off my time on with exception of a few reckless years during my strongman days.

I know don’t need orals to grow but I just know how fast a good run of legit anadrol will help me snap back

I know don’t need orals to grow but I just know how fast a good run of legit anadrol will help me snap back

Of all the orals you could have mentioned, thats the one I would def steer clear from. I prefer dbol anyways. However, I have not ever used tbol bc back in the day it was almost considered "weak" and inefficient on comparison to others. Now its more encouraged due to its effectiveness and it being less toxic. Im absolutely considering running it myself now.

A little test and tbol might take you where you want to go. And if you want to "snap" back run some prop or TNE and tbol and cut out that waiting period many of us seem to hate.

I’m no fan of tbol. Iv used it several times and I can attest to the fact that it is a weak drug and produced little results for me. Plus it gave me basically the same stomach sides. It’s def no bulking compound. If I’m goi g to get sides I’m at least taking something that works for me. Dbol is not an option either. Instant gyno for me with Dianabol. Only drug that’s done this to me.

lol i 100% agree on the anadrol!
for a long time it was my absolute favorite aas and of the orals, no reason to even consider anything else.

its like i always seem to keep it around juts in case but i havent used it in a really long time.
just today i was thinking hmmmm maybe just 50mgs ed for a bit... lol
i dont have the answer for me, certainly i dont for you, the one thing that does get me is i will feel really stupid if i hurt myself because of a bumbass aas choice. if im gona hurt myslef with a drug id rather it be a more fun sorta drug. lol when i get real rational it seems pretty pointless as i can get in plenty good enough shape with much less and not even take the minor risks that drol may open me up to...

that said, there is still 10gs stashed away!

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Iron Mountain 75
NapsGear