over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

inj piracetam and oxytocin exp

EDED

Banned
not sure where to post this

im using piracetam and aGPC for pre workout and cholinergic action mostly (hoping to stay away from stims)

i have read about its action regarding using adrenal system or its receptors for these nootropics to work, chickens it raised cort, in rabbits lowered cort,,so who fn knows i hate journals lol

plus aGPC is supposed to lower somatostatin using it preworkout then using cjc/ghrp6 might be good too.

anyways someone wrote they didnt respond to pira but when snorted it worked,,,however oral bioavailibity supposed to be high? anyways, i made 200mg/ml solution using BW, used piracetam thats supposed to be tested for purity. 50mg was okay, no ill effects, felt pretty good,,,200mg i felt really tired, may try different dose to feel it out,,,maybe it lowers/increases cort depending on dosage and cholinergic effect must follow that pattern too

oxytocin,,,its for fun, not for sex or anything, im trying to figure it out if it does anything (mental or physical) ,,,,i will be using PBS w/1%BA 0.5% AA

ive read the inj oxytocin are usually 2.5 to 4.5 in pH using AA in saline so im trying to mimic it.

will be kept in the fridge but also read that it should be good for a few years....strange how stable this thing is...

oh yeah and MTII will start as well for a show.

will log it if i get anything out of these...LOL

if i dont log it i will be dead ahhahahah

Glad your going to log it. I was reading about oxytocin for a day or two after I saw it being supplied online. I didn't find much user feedback though, so I just gave up on reading.

Would be interested to see how it goes for you

i snorted some oxytocin a few years ago

it came in a little glass vial plastered to the sides of the vial (5mg iirc). add some water and sniffed a bit of the water (i forget dose now).

it made my eyes water and my nose run (i am told this is not unexpected) and i felt really sleepy. it kinda felt like what high levels of prolactin feel like.

nothing beneficial whatsoever :eek:

about the piracetam, it is not necessary to inject it...and i think anything below 200-400mg is probably going to be placebo-based. it is active in the 500-1000mg range at least.

i dont 'feeel' anything at 3g oral dose so im shooting,,,maybe unnecessary maybe not? why some studies were done IM instead of spiking animal's water or food with it and so on....total experimentation here.

i feel so tired though, i just need to lie down all the time, stimulants work well with piracetam though. i will keep trying it out, today was 300mg IM.

oxytocin was available from some research chem (still around no longer carries) search oxytocin here, they had a nasal spray version

yeah im sure it wont be libido enhancing since ox releases during orgasm, so i can see how it will feel like prolactin ....ive never taken prolactin before so i have no clue what you are sayin LOL

we shall see

Last edited:
^ you mean oxytocin in the post above right? Oxycontin is a trademarked name for tablets containing the chemical oxycodone (a powerful mu opioid agonist, an opiate).

honestly oxytocin is not worth it. There are absolutely no positive benefits and a host of annoying physical side effects. I wouldn't be surprised if it aggravated prolactin induced gyno also but thats just sheer conjecture.

one more additional thought: are you dosing your piracetam with a choline donator? lecithin, DMAE, alpha-GPC all would work. That is necessary otherwise piracetam is very 'transparent' (a euphemism for lacking effects!:rolleyes:)

good catch, im not a pain med junkie i swear LOL

i edited it so it doesnt catch any brows

yes, i got piracetam/aGPC for working out purpose, to eliminate the usage of stims

BUT what i found out is initially a few days i felt like absolute garbage much like how prami left me feeling liek...so either its messing with cortisol and/or dopamine, and i hear its cholinergic but works with adrenals and dopamine too...and found that stims NEED to be used with it to get what im after.

and here is the good part, i get a great sleep after pGH, pGH never gave me anything before but i get a knock out sleep and tomorrow i can repeat the same with no tolerance to stims,,,so far so good, same dose of stims before and im more sensitive and lifts are great at the gym

lastnight i shot 30iu of oxytocin (OT from now on) and immediately i got the flushing effect from back of my head to my face, similar to cjc/ghrp6 feeling sometimes i get but much more amplified, then back of my neck felt tense as if im about to get a bad headache,,,all these fluffy warm feeling lasted about 15 min and thats all i waited....i shot 200mg pira and felt as if the OT got negated. during 15 min post OT i was alone in the room, tv was on, played guitar, music sounded better and my spatial was alittle disoriented but nothing major, just minor feeling ( i get super dizzy/high feel from cytadren after dosing that lasts an hour, it was like that but much less).

later on i took my aGPC, shot cjc/ghrp6, ate, shot mt2/pgh and slept,,,pGH kicked extra hard for some reason, mt2 made me feel queezy but i was in bed by then,,,,

i never slept ilke that lastnight, i dont eveen remember anything, i usually sleep very light but this was different.

only difference here is MT2 and OT added to the regimen.

today i shot OT/cjc/ghrp6/pira post workout,,,flush/tight neck came and a little dizzy but went away fast,,,driving to work was pleasnt but i wasnt high or antying

its very peculiar and minor,,,,more observations needed.

so tonight i will be sleeping without OT prior and we will see if i get knocked out again, is OT's un-noticed effects more lingering and additive? is there something going on that i dont feel but happening, its subtle but we will see.

and i wont touch OT till a few days later as i dont want to do it everyday, thats not what im after right now. and next time i will do it alone by itself and wait 1-2 hours until initial effect goes away then give 30 more min to see anything different ,,,,maybe throw in social background effect (going out, or hang out wiht my girl and so on) to see whats up,

i can try OT+prami or levodopa,,,OT+grass,,,,OT+cjc/ghrp6 again,,,OT+pGH,,,OT+MT2 later on

right now i feel calm and relaxed but VERY HUNGRY, tahts about it today

thats my log if you guys dont like how im mixing too many things get your own and please do a better one LOL :rolleyes:

at least i gave out recon protocol and start up dosage and its effect.

will write again soon.

one more additional thought: are you dosing your piracetam with a choline donator? lecithin, DMAE, alpha-GPC all would work. That is necessary otherwise piracetam is very 'transparent' (a euphemism for lacking effects!:rolleyes:)

hey PsyT,

so piracetam by itself is useless

how about aGPC by itself

vs

piracetam + aGPC

any big difference there? like 1+1=3 type of synergy or if its just blaaah, then why dont i stick to aGPC high dose instead?

both dopaminergic and cholinergic anyways.

you'd be better off sticking with just alpha GPC ime...but the piracetam adds something nice (synergy you're right) to the mix.

if you want a powerhouse cognitive 'stack' here's what I do:
2g piracetam
lecithin oil
1/8 of a full strength nicotine patch
cup of coffee

that will get your brain zooming very fast when needed.

thanks Psy!

lol,,,for awhile i have loved the smell of cigarett,,,second hand,,,is that mean i crave it or have tendency to be addicted to smoking? haha

man, MT2 and other things that im taking are lowering cortisol too much i think, my bp has gone down and very sleepy and so out of it

i heard all those cholinergic and MT2 are also dopaminergic, so my cort is being lowered,,,good and bad, in this case bad

last week (the first week of pira/agpc/mt2 ed/ oxytocin only twice) i was all wired doing alot of things running errands etc etc

this week im so bombed lol

im dropping MT2 and see if i get less suppression.

oxytocin,,,only thing i can think of being useful is putting me to blackout sleep AND increasing flushing effect from cjc/ghrp6....now does that mean cjc/ghrp6 response have become more pronounced? from neurotransmitter manipulation probably messing with somatostatin tone?

whatever, i will take it!

no gyno no limp dick or anything like that,,,i have done oxytocin 3 times in last 10 dyas, but i might do it the night before my off day to get a good sleep or eod for sleep purpose.

as for nooptropes; i got more aGPC and ordered DMAE/vinpocetine/ huperzine.

cant wait to try them

i would like to lower or avoid stims as much as possible, i only take them in the morning for my workout anyways. but i still need to be fast acting at work.

PsyT, how often do i have to administer aGPC or other cholinergic comps i have mentioned.

also ingesting piracetam gives me nasty gas, like a deathblow, but when injected no sides, and a quick warm feeling and thats all,,,gets me drowsy but not sure yet....ive upped to 800mg IM 3 times a day, now im lowering it to 400mg 3 times a day.

thanks man

?

Is 6% Acetic Acid good to reconstitute oxytocin with? Isn't it a moderate irritant to skin and tissue? Guess I'm asking what acetic acid to use.

Thanks

I would just use bacteriostatic water (IMO!).

I would just use bacteriostatic water (IMO!).

I agree, however I read somewhere that the shelf life isn't that long in BW.

no doubt, but I'd rather have one good inject and then toss the stuff (its not that useful anyways ;)) than mess up the stuff by diluting it in acetic acid.

You can make six percent acetic acid by combining one part white distilled vinegar with 8 parts sterile water.

no doubt, but I'd rather have one good inject and then toss the stuff (its not that useful anyways ;)) than mess up the stuff by diluting it in acetic acid.

You can make six percent acetic acid by combining one part white distilled vinegar with 8 parts sterile water.

Thanks bro

Chemistry - A nonapeptide hypothalamic hormone stored in the posterior pituitary (in mammals), oxytocin occurs as a white powder that is soluble in water. The commercially available preparations are highly purified and have virtually no antidiuretic or vasopressor activity when administered at usual doses. Oxytocin potency is standardized according to its vasopressor activity in chickens and is expressed in USP Posterior Pituitary Units. One unit is equivalent of approximately 2.0 - 2.2 micrograms of pure hormone.

Commercial preparations of oxytocin injection have their pH adjusted with acetic acid to 2.5-4.5 and multi-dose vials generally contain chlorbutanol 0.5% as a preservative.

Storage/Stability/Compatibility - Oxytocin injection should be stored at temperatures of less than 25°C, but should not be frozen. Some manufacturers recommend storing the product under refrigeration (2-8°C), but some products have been demonstrated to be stasyntherolble for up to 5 years if stored at less than 26°C.

let me know how your BW works for ya :rolleyes:

like i havent done my research prior :rolleyes:

still much work to do with stuff, so far it helps me sleep well, lol which is a plus without grogginess and feel cjc/ghrp6 flushing even more (whatever that means)

snorting vs injecting is probably somewhat different

and i don tknow how pure my peps are that should make a difference too

we shall see, maybe its a piece of shit who knows

but its used for anxiolytic agent and experimented on autistic kids to feel 'empathy'

im not using it to grow muscles,,,,do we need to start threads that make muscles only? :rolleyes: thats 3 eyerolls,,,im dizzy now

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
MindMuscle88
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131