over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Inject anadrol- Stomach issues?

ericraven2003

Registered
Regular oral anadrol or any other oral steroid kills my stomach with heartburn that nothing helps. Tried everything.

Does inject anadrol give the stomach sides?

Same here with oral Drol, but Inj doesn't give me any stomach issues at all.

I never got much issue with oral drol unless I was running 100mg or more for more than a couple weeks.

Never any issues with inj.

Have you tried prilosect otc or betain hcl for the heartburn?

I never got much issue with oral drol unless I was running 100mg or more for more than a couple weeks.

Never any issues with inj.

Have you tried prilosect otc or betain hcl for the heartburn?

Have tried everything OTC and prescription. nothing worked and it was off the chain heartburn. Could barely eat. :(

Have some inject anadrol. Will have to give it a try soon.:D

I find as long as I up the dose little by little- like every 2 weeks, start at 25 then 50 then 75 maxing out at 150 for 2 weeks - I seem to avoid that side until the last week or 2 and take me a few days to feel stomach 100%.

Var did the same thing to me at 40mgs had to cut it short -didnt feel like eating much, which to me is a sign.

I typically get acid reflux from orals but inject adrol and dbol don't negatively affect my stomach.

I get that to, did you try baking soda, it taste awful but it almost always helped me

Regular oral anadrol or any other oral steroid kills my stomach with heartburn that nothing helps. Tried everything.

Does inject anadrol give the stomach sides?

I'm thinking it could help some since you wont be taking it orally. Let us know what you think. Also try Apple Cider Vinegar when you have heartburn.

I think it might be the chemical because it definitely affects my appetite everytime i am getting on or off.

So I have been on the inject version about 9 days now. 25mg EOD as suggested. NO stomach problems. YAAA. On oral they start within a few days. Feel good. Great energy in gym. Looking really pumped. Strength up some. All in all.Like so far.
FYI. I lowered my test to 100mg a week, taking about 5ius of gh a 6 days a week which I was taking before.

I'm thinking it could help some since you wont be taking it orally. Let us know what you think. Also try Apple Cider Vinegar when you have heartburn.

Why would you take vinegar? Heart burn is acid and so is vinegar. It makes absolutely no sense. You don't take acid to counteract acid.

Why would you take vinegar? Heart burn is acid and so is vinegar. It makes absolutely no sense. You don't take acid to counteract acid.

Most heartburn is caused due to a lack of stomach acid. Supplementing with vinegar can make the pain go away

Most heartburn is caused due to a lack of stomach acid. Supplementing with vinegar can make the pain go away

It's actually excess of acid the last time I checked. :confused: Whenever I get heart burn, I always have stomach acid come up.

I have never had an y stomach issues with inj. drol. Oral drol kills my appetite and generally makes my stomach feel shitty

It's actually excess of acid the last time I checked. :confused: Whenever I get heart burn, I always have stomach acid come up.

Yes...because there isn't enough acid I. Your stomach to digest the food you're eating. I suggest you check again and do a little research

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Elisaac062224
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws