over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Inject frequency

bigzzz

Verified Customer
Registered
Verified Customer
Hi,

Do you guys notice a massive difference in estrogen when injecting test-e EOD instead of two times per week?
I know with short esters it is worth it to pin ED, but I'm not sure if it matters that much with long ones.

A lot of guys say they have less sides with eod but for me, unless it’s high volume, I’m only once a week. Natural production is not linear it is more of an ebb and flow.

My body doesn’t respond poorly to high estrogen so I don’t worry about it too much till I start to feel too emotional watching dog videos or some shit.

I do daily both to keep inject volume low and keep daily levels steady

I always do ED shots, whether high or low dose. Makes it easy not to forget a day plus I never needed an AI this way.

I try to inject everything eod.

my endo who is board certified told me that most men he treats are in the range of 50-150mg weekly. he says its totally fine to do it twice a week like monday/thursday but he recommends only once a week.

any more frequent its mostly and ocd perfection thing he says. the body isn't a machine and to control highs and lows that narrow is not how biology works. even in the normal male whose not on trt and has good levels of test, the levels go up and down based on sooo many things.

so once or twice a week for trt. when on a cycle ya due to sheer volume of CC being injected it can make sense to dose it differently.

Lots of Bloodwork here (10mg thread) showing lower E2 and higher T levels on ED dosing of same amount weekly (using same long ester). I used to think it was BS and people who just liked to play with their drugs - I was very wrong, though no study had been constructed to test and confirm that I know of but plenty of reports and bloods confirming.

That said, doesn't fit my life though I'd love to try it out. 1x on cruise and will break up for blast volumes is how I roll.

I absolutely feel better doing it more frequently. That said, I just don’t want to do IM shots everyday. For now I’m sticking with E3D and it has been working well enough. At 1x a week my sides become pretty noticeable. Acne, bloating, headaches, lethargy etc. For reference I’m taking doses that a lot would consider high, the sides would probably not be as bad on a dose under 1 gram.

Never felt a difference.I hate pinning and if I am running trt once a week is enough.I get bloods every three months and test cyp once a week no difference for me than two or three

The amount of pinning is going to build more scar tissue even from a small needle gauge done Ed. If u were to get the diameter of the needle and times by the injects doing bigger gauge is doing less damage over time with your basic 23-25g e3d or eod. Mayne guys don't care about that but think of Ed pins that's cause micro damage into the muscle. Idk maybe I'm thinking wrong but pinning Ed gets old even if it's small gage. More supplies also. If I'm on trt or cruise I domt want to be pinning Ed I think that would mentally make me feel like a junkie in a way lol. If you are taking large doses then it comes a point where you need to do Ed injects for sheer volume needed

Pinning test eod or ed helps reduce side effects some if you’re doing 3cc or more of test per week. If you’re doing 2cc split it into 2 weekly shots for least amount of sides (1cc shot twice a week). If you’re only doing a TRT dose (1cc per week) it’s of no benefit side-effect wise to split up the dosage—if you’re using test-e or test-c. Inject one cc only once a week for TRT. That’s my personal experience.

Pretty quick when on pinning has to be everyday because of the volume. I'm not gonna be doing 5 plus cc injects.

Daily is best as it most closely mimics the bodies daily spurts of test, prop/enanth blend works awesome for this. It keeps the peaks and troughs from being as far apart, and keeps E2 lower even with MORE free test... every other day is what I go to for about 1/3 of the year just to cut down on shots. But doing low volume and quality products, subcutaneous pins are fine with 27-29g.

Ideally you'd introduce a LITTLE variability ... for example doing every other day every 3rd shot I do extra 10-20mg but still only total right around 200/week... same with daily... usually do about 20mg per day and a couple times a week go 40-50mg.. still right around 200/wk total.

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
ctrcivic
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws