over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Inject Me!

tenacity2986

Newbies
I have this trepidation with injecting myself, some say to start slow, others say to just hold like a dart and swiftly move into muscle. Im thinking my glutes is good for a good timer. Im trying to go slow, and I slowly pierce the skin and than it wont go in anymore, and I get nervous and dont push in harder to get it in.

Should I just go faster? or try quads? Ive done the same thing with the quads and have little red dots on where ive tried piercing my skin, if i could only get the syringe in safe, i wouldnt have a problem to aspirate and inject!

Help please! :)

PS I have a drug test tomorrow, any recommendations for what I should get checked before I actually start using? Im thinking liver, test levels, sugar levels, cholesterol levels, and thats about it....

If you have someone to do the inject for you then perhaps that may be the way to go if you are timid about doing it yourself. However, the actual injection of the pin should be done quickly, and the glutes seems to be a favored spot till you get the hang of things. Reread the sticky on how to do injections until you have a firm understanding of the whole procedure.

you should do it yourself,if your scared then you dont belong doing gear.not trying to be a dick,but its the truth.listen is normal for it to stop sometimes bro just push a lil harder it will go.if you let someone do it for you,whats happens when one day there is no one around.so if you do gluts go upper outter and ,i myself like to go slow.that way if i hit anything i can stop and move it.also when you are all the way in pull back on the plunger and see if you hit a vain.if blood rushes into syringe the you prop hit a vain,move the syringe and try another spot.

hey man I feel you bro, I had some apprehensions with sticking myself too. Im in the second week of my first cycle and im using short esters so im pinning every other day. the best thing I can advise, like someone said above is read as much as you can on it. I watched countless youtube videos to see how ppl were doing their im injections. But I found when stick comes to plunge....the best thing for me is to stick it subcutaneous quickly then slowly pin through the muscle(this is for gluts i have alittle fat back there so there is a buffer) aspitrate, then push the fluid in slowly, im doing alittle less than a cc and it takes me probably 30-45 sec to push all of the fluid in. that could just be my paranoia though... hope that helps. as far as bloodwork...no clue, im a newb good luck

Im freaked out by needles. But oddly, i dont mind pinning myself. Just took my first shot monday in 5 years. no pain at all, just slid right in (i know, thats what she said). Kind of felt a little light headed afterward by that was probably from being nervous. Just go ahead and start and youll see its no big deal. Im actually looking forward to next monday.

you can get a CBC and testosterone check.CBC is COMPLETE BLOOD COUNT THIS COVERS ALOT

Hey thanks all! After going today, I got a tetanus shot and the syringe they used was EXACTLY the same it looked like and they went right into my arm no problem and it didnt hurt and was over no problem. I dont think I'll have a problem when time comes to begin on Monday :) Just have to stop being a pussy. Simply said. I did get nervous when they decided to pump 7 tubes of blood out of me. I asked for everything to get tested. Aka HIV, organ function, Stds, Test levels, etc. Im not sure if a CBC will be included but I hope it is. I mean 7 viles? I hope thats enought to get some concrete answers lol.

Thanks again all for the support. Nice to vent in this forum and hear good people with good intentions. Stay safe all, I'll keep you posted on how my first IM injection goes (just gotta think, its just like the tetanus!)

-ten

ps. so ive heard alot about gbnstore.net.... i was thinking of buying some additional research gear, what do you guys think of this place? My rat needs some more testing before I can write my extensive research results! If you think its a scam, please do PM me a reliable source for research gear via the web.

Last edited:
gear

Plenty of sponsors on the board. Find one you like a stick with them. But do not advertise your source.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
systemfiles1
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131