over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

inject

engbulldog

Registered
could someone give me a good disscription on where and how to inject into the quads!? seen i few pics but still not sure is it in the front or side? will a 22g 1.5 pin work? thanks guys

www.spotinjections.com

they should have good information here bro...the outer quad is the best in my opinion...good luck!

Venti Quadshot Mocha

A good marker for a quadshot, is to stand up straight, thumps turned into out quad center mass. The injection site should be about an inch below your thumb while standing up straight. Relax that quad before injection.

Thanks for the help I'll try the quad this week just wanted to be sure cuz a few people i known told me the front of the quad and i thought it was wrong!

quads = upper outer then poke

becarful lots of viens tho, always asperate its easy and right there anyways

Big A said:
He's the man! Almost as cool as Mr Bump!

Yeah man, spotinjections is completely wrong when it comes to most shots. I've said this on other boards and I was flamed thoroughly.

How did you shots go anyway, EngBulldog?

Thier easy as shit to shoot but painful as fuck for days afterwards.

Quads are great, but a 22" pin is too large IMO. I get by with 23" and 25" pins depending on how thick the oil is.

|--[\\\]>----------- what i have always done is stand straight up, let my arms rest by my side like normal, and where my middle finger sits, that is the general area

Their are some scary injections on that site. Imagine an inj in each of your 6 abs! I cannot beleive some one has done that.

Dave_19 said:
Their are some scary injections on that site. Imagine an inj in each of your 6 abs! I cannot beleive some one has done that.

You would be surprised how common they are especially with Syntherol.

Big A said:
You would be surprised how common they are especially with Syntherol.

I never really thought about it, it makes perfect sense I can see it being effective. That is just intense though 6 injections to the stomache!

good info

Thanks for the link, Big A. I've been doing glutes because it hurts less than quads, but it looks like I've been doing them wrong. Why that little spot way up there? What is wrong with stabbing into the biggest part of the glute?

I also can't imagine injecting into abs. I can't imagine triceps or biceps either, though it seems to have given Greg Valentino some freaky results.

sablya said:
Thanks for the link, Big A. I've been doing glutes because it hurts less than quads, but it looks like I've been doing them wrong. Why that little spot way up there? What is wrong with stabbing into the biggest part of the glute?

I also can't imagine injecting into abs. I can't imagine triceps or biceps either, though it seems to have given Greg Valentino some freaky results.

That 'little' spot is actually very deep as it's the hip cavity and there's a lot of muscle there.
Inj in the other part of the glute gives you a great risk of hitting the sciatic nerve.

Big A said:
That 'little' spot is actually very deep as it's the hip cavity and there's a lot of muscle there.
Inj in the other part of the glute gives you a great risk of hitting the sciatic nerve.

It's the ventrogluteal site, and it's the best site to hit hands down. No major nerves or arteries, and you can use a good amount of gear in there. Just hit it the other day, smooth as shit. :)

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Michael_
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131