over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Injectable Adenosine Monophosphate

Indications: Production of coronary vasodilation in anticipation of severe cardiac load in athletic animals or in treatment of myocardial oxygen deficit (as evidenced by performance linked ECG changes)… muscle cramp, tying up prevention.

Its bad shit and dont nick a vein

CAUTION: ADENOSINE MONOPHOSPHATE INJECTION must ONLY be administered by intramuscular injection (IM). DO NOT administer ADENOSINE MONOPHOSPHATE INJECTION by the intravenous (IV) route under any circumstances. This may lead to a profound rapid drop in blood pressure, with collapse and even death.

Slice this doesnt sound good.

Leave it mate please.

U have great discipline and have lasted so far just fine on DNP. No need of this scary shit.

I would hate to write a 2 page essay in
RIP Little Slice thread.

I did not die on 1 gram of Dinitro's DNP but this really does sound some fuckin scary shit. Could be game over. dont do it mate. Just drop it. Now thats a good lad :)

Sent from my ONE E1003 using Professional Muscle mobile app

If you are gonna use it Synthelator is the only version I would use and it is relatively diluted, for a reason...

Sent from my VS990 using Tapatalk

If you are gonna use it Synthelator is the only version I would use and it is relatively diluted, for a reason...

Sent from my VS990 using Tapatalk

Most who has used 5ml+ of synthelator know it is no joke and very strong. But if used sensibly I think it is an amazing tool for a bodybuilder. 1-2ml pre workout has a ridiculous effect on me.

Dev I am going to buy you some for Christmas so you can be as pumped and vascular as me and LS ;):D

bumping an old thread

Anyone else still using Adenosine Monophosphate pre-workout?

Any particular dose one can recommend?

Anyone else still using Adenosine Monophosphate pre-workout?

Any particular dose one can recommend?

I haven't used it for awhile. When I tried it I settled at 2ml synthelator which is 80mg AMP. Although if you try AMP definitely start at 40mg and see how you are. At 40mg the results are still intense for me and it's obviously more cost effective. I once tried 120mg pre workout and that was crazy. At 2ml (80mg) the pump and vascularity is intense. I would feel amazing in the gym and my arms especially would... it's hard to describe... just crazy pump and hardness. The only thing that came close was the very first time I dosed insulin pre workout... minus the vascularity.

The other times I have used it were for a few pics and I went higher in dose. They recommend 10ml synthelator before stepping on stage but 6ml to me felt crazy. I get the really bad side effects starting at about 3ml. 3ml+ would make my neck tighten and my breathing would be effected but it passes in a few minutes. At 1-2ml I am fine and don't feel much in those first 10 mins at all. I would wait at least 30 mins before you start training. One of the last times I took it I think I dosed 3-4ml before this pic. I didn't train but my muscles get firmer and my veins start popping out more. It brought out chest veins I had never seen before.

66ypnm.jpg

Last edited:
I haven't used it for awhile. When I tried it I settled at 2ml synthelator which is 80mg AMP. Although if you try AMP definitely start at 40mg and see how you are. At 40mg the results are still intense for me and it's obviously more cost effective. I once tried 120mg pre workout and that was crazy. At 2ml (80mg) the pump and vascularity is intense. I would feel amazing in the gym and my arms especially would... it's hard to describe... just crazy pump and hardness. The only thing that came close was the very first time I dosed insulin pre workout... minus the vascularity.

The other times I have used it were for a few pics and I went higher in dose. They recommend 10ml synthelator before stepping on stage but 6ml to me felt crazy. I get the really bad side effects starting at about 3ml. 3ml+ would make my neck tighten and my breathing would be effected but it passes in a few minutes. At 1-2ml I am fine and don't feel much in those first 10 mins at all. I would wait at least 30 mins before you start training. One of the last times I took it I think I dosed 3-4ml before this pic. I didn't train but my muscles get firmer and my veins start popping out more. It brought out chest veins I had never seen before.

66ypnm.jpg

Thanks Elvia for sharing your experience. You look crazy in that photo, hard, full and vascular.

Sounds like a great pre-workout aid if using 40-80mg. Did you notice any increase in energy too?

Sounds like a great pre-workout aid if using 40-80mg. Did you notice any increase in energy too?

ive used it pretty extensively

it's incredibly for endurance... at least the blend I got was (includes injectable ATP and other goodies).

Thanks Elvia for sharing your experience. You look crazy in that photo, hard, full and vascular.

Many report that but I am unsure. I take pre workouts a lot as well so it would be hard to judge an increase in energy as I am usually loaded up :D The placebo effect of feeling amazing in the gym is probably enough to give you an energy boost. As Little Slice just posted it's great for endurance but I can't say I personally ever felt a stimulatory effect from it. On paper it should I just don't recall feeling that way.

I will state though caffeine is a vasoconstrictor because it antagonizes adenosine receptors. So for optimal results it's best to use AMP without caffeine in the system. Although nearly everytime I used AMP I also used caffeine and I didn't notice any real significant drop in effectiveness but it's worth mentioning as you may do.

Last edited:
ive used it pretty extensively

it's incredibly for endurance... at least the blend I got was (includes injectable ATP and other goodies).

Good to hear that. I definitely would like to try it. Do you remember how many mg of AMP you were using?

about 200mg

Why does this not surprise me :p

Did you get the bad side effects in the first 5 mins? Tightness in the neck? Trouble breathing? Feel like you're going to die?

That's a nice dose pre workout no wonder you rate it so highly.

Why does this not surprise me :p

Did you get the bad side effects in the first 5 mins? Tightness in the neck? Trouble breathing? Feel like you're going to die?

That's a nice dose pre workout no wonder you rate it so highly.

yessir, wasn't that bad tho

yessir, wasn't that bad tho

Have you ever tried 5ml synthelator? Obviously everyone will have a different response. 6ml synthelator hit me harder than anything I have ever used before.

i got a bottle but traded it for DNP :eek:

That's why I asked as I assumed you won one in the past. Or you may have got one for winning featured member. What a shame you didn't try it. I am curious how 5ml would have felt like from synthetek. I have only used synthetek's myself but it's seriously strong.

Ive never had a drug hit me so fast. Im talking instantaneously. I took 5ML synthelator at home before morning pre judging at 5am. Instant chest tightness couldnt breathe. Body turned into an instant google maps.

The most impressive drug ive ever seen honestly. 100% amazing

I dont think id personally use it besides pre stage.

I know this is an old thread so I hesitate to bump a bit. Is everyone injecting this IM or has anyone tried subq? Or would that be stupid? I know it would slow down the absorption, but these days I look to try pretty much every water based injectable subq to minimize scar tissue buildup.

Ive never had a drug hit me so fast. Im talking instantaneously. I took 5ML synthelator at home before morning pre judging at 5am. Instant chest tightness couldnt breathe. Body turned into an instant google maps.

The most impressive drug ive ever seen honestly. 100% amazing

I dont think id personally use it besides pre stage.
It does hit some people really fast. Many moons ago I was injecting this guy with it (ok, a pretty high dose) and he passed out with the needle still in his ass.
He looked CRAZY vascular when he came too though LMAO

I know this is an old thread so I hesitate to bump a bit. Is everyone injecting this IM or has anyone tried subq? Or would that be stupid? I know it would slow down the absorption, but these days I look to try pretty much every water based injectable subq to minimize scar tissue buildup.
I don't know of anyone that has done it SQ.

I know what you mean about the scar tissue thing. I only do my trt shot IM. Everything else is either sq or nothing.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
systemfiles1
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131