over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Injectable BCAA's + Insulin

Milos put it out first, this idea in the bbing world and John Meadows is reiterating it what's been said before

Milos = Pioneer

Meadows = Marketeer ( He worked as VP of chase bank so he is good at it. Selling an idea to the masses). businessman - finance guy sort of roles.

Nothing wrong with that btw.

But it was Milos who pioneered the whole idea of peri/ intra workout nutrition NOBODY was doing it back in the day /EAA, vitargo etc etc etc. There are accounts of him drinking whey protein intra with Ernie taylor British pro.

and Milos gives credit for this idea to his father, a professor/doctor of neuro psychiatry. Of course he only gave a idea and then Milos experimented on himself and many of bbers and perfected it as over the years.

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk

All I see is x person's theory on here and it came decades before. Unless it's a new ingredient chances are many have done alsorts of things with that ingredient/product or way of eating/training. Guys seem to want to reinvent the wheel but we have come much too late for that. There are not many new inventions in bodybuilding these days. Some guys seem to have a desire to be known and I get that. I get really inventive when in the gym but I would never name something after me as 101 people have probably done it before. If you have that marketing platform though and talk about an idea enough it soon becomes your idea to many people. Please note I am not talking about JM in this post even though I quoted yours but just generally. But the amino and intra nutrition thing is a good example. In many cases it's not intentional but just because the person may have a large following. A bit like if many on here had 5 million followers on IG and showed their day to day many would see things for the first time and maybe even think we invented that.

All of us have simply learnt and copied old systems and added certain things. We have come at a time after guys have been bodybuilding for decades so there isn't much more to add in regards to training. Yes we could mix about exercise order and technique and label it as something but it's not really new. Some will do that and seem to want to have the desire for it to be known as theirs. So many training systems with names out these days. Hey if someone wants to buy it then great and sell as many as possible. Anyone with a brain for training could do the same though and many just over complicate things to stand out and put a fancy name on it and bang you have a sellable product. Nothing wrong with that as if someone is prepared to pay for it then great. If I had a following I would probably do the same... easy income. The main advancements come in new drugs or certain products (nutrition etc) but even that market is hugely saturated now.

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Punisher13420
NapsGear