over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Injectable BCAA's + Insulin

megarips250

Registered
So let's take Synthetine (injectable L-Carnitine) as an example. Because it is in an injectable form the bio availability is extemely high compared to the oral form. When combined with insulin it will inhance the upregulation utilization of the L-carnitine and aid in fat loss and an increase in androgen receptors. These effects are not achieved when using the oral form.

Wouldnt injecting BCAAs with insulin help you recover faster and yield a resul that can not be achieved through oral use? Are there any sponsors on the board that sell injectable BCAA's?

A related question: Could I put my rice and chicken into a blender and then inject the puree with an 18 gauge?

If you drink your bcaa and use insulin.....I'm pretty sure you'll get the same effect 😉

I see what your saying but your over thinking it. As heavy said, take your slin, then drink your BCAAS, you will
Get the same effect.

Lead Monster Labs Rep &
Sponsored Athlete.
Use Flex10 in notes for 10%
Off when ordering.
Mymonsterlabs.com

It's comical how some of you poke fun at the idea when the same theory is supported with a product like synthetine. Anyways, Titan medical in Florida offers injectable BCAA's because some of them like glutamine don't go past the digestive system. I may have to set up a consultation and run a log to see if there are any benefits.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2017-10-02-09-25-56.jpg
    Screenshot_2017-10-02-09-25-56.jpg
    87.4 KB · Views: 418
The case for injectable carnatine is because of the lack of bio-availability though.... and from my understanding, BCAA's don't really have a problem getting absorbed into bloodstream etc...

It's comical how some of you poke fun at the idea when the same theory is supported with a product like synthetine. Anyways, Titan medical in Florida offers injectable BCAA's because some of them like glutamine don't go past the digestive system. I may have to set up a consultation and run a log to see if there are any benefits.
Or they offer it to make more money?:lightbulb: Plenty of studies show BCAAs are absorbed well orally.

And frankly, the poking fun is there to make a point. If you inject BCAAs, then why not EAAs, and then why not Whey hyrolisate. Where do you draw the line.

Last edited:
i was just going to say 180 usd bahahaha

Now how much of ajipure EAA i could buy in that money i wonder lol

Glutamine doesn't have a issue with oral bioavailability neither does eaa or bcaa.

Even l carnitine ( acetyl version) taken with fast carbs like hbcd intra workout gets absorbed nicely.

Foolish idea.

Money grabbing tactics and people still going to fall for it.

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Professional Muscle mobile app

Last edited:
It could, and probably would, yield slightly better results, but the cost is ridiculous.

But by all means, do it and let us know.

And there's IV nutrition too. Something to think about.

It could, and probably would, yield slightly better results, but the cost is ridiculous.

But by all means, do it and let us know.

And there's IV nutrition too. Something to think about.

I don't imagine the margin they are making on those... i'm sure it cost less than 5$ to make a vial like that.

Please don't spend 180 on amino acids. Oral aminos.. or whey isolate work fine for your protein needs

Synthetine is a different story. Several members here have successful loading periods where they use insulin to shuttle the compound

Last edited:
Not really worth the hassle or price. It's extra pins and potential pip. Injectable l-carnitine is the one thats most synergistic with insulin to increase l-carnitine stores. Aside from that as others have said the rest have adequate oral bio availability.

If you can get it really cheap (i.e homebrew) then injectable l-arginine can be worthwhile pre-workout. It's oral bio availability is low and taking more to account for it may upset some peoples stomach. I've used it quite a bit pre-workout along with l-carnitine and sometimes slin when I'm on a cruise. It gives pretty damn good pumps.

snorting bcaa's?

Not really worth the hassle or price. It's extra pins and potential pip. Injectable l-carnitine is the one thats most synergistic with insulin to increase l-carnitine stores. Aside from that as others have said the rest have adequate oral bio availability.

If you can get it really cheap (i.e homebrew) then injectable l-arginine can be worthwhile pre-workout. It's oral bio availability is low and taking more to account for it may upset some peoples stomach. I've used it quite a bit pre-workout along with l-carnitine and sometimes slin when I'm on a cruise. It gives pretty damn good pumps.

Good advice here. I wouldn't pay out when the oral absorption of EAA's and Whey Isolate is very high. For L-Carnitine that is different and synthetine is superior to any oral product. As the above mentioned things like L-Arginine can be useful with injectables. Add some fast acting aas too. Although experiment with the aminos if you want and I will be the first to want to know what you have to state.

I believe both Milos and recently John Meadows have put out information on why BCAA's are total garbage and really don't work, especially when taken alone. The shift in the future will be towards EAA's and the whole BCAA era will slowly fade somewhat.
And as far as injecting the shit, I take enough shots as it is....

I believe both Milos and recently John Meadows have put out information on why BCAA's are total garbage and really don't work, especially when taken alone. The shift in the future will be towards EAA's and the whole BCAA era will slowly fade somewhat.
And as far as injecting the shit, I take enough shots as it is....
Milos put it out first, this idea in the bbing world and John Meadows is reiterating it what's been said before

Milos = Pioneer

Meadows = Marketeer ( He worked as VP of chase bank so he is good at it. Selling an idea to the masses). businessman - finance guy sort of roles.

Nothing wrong with that btw.

But it was Milos who pioneered the whole idea of peri/ intra workout nutrition NOBODY was doing it back in the day /EAA, vitargo etc etc etc. There are accounts of him drinking whey protein intra with Ernie taylor British pro.

and Milos gives credit for this idea to his father, a professor/doctor of neuro psychiatry. Of course he only gave a idea and then Milos experimented on himself and many of bbers and perfected it as over the years.

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner