over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Injectable cbd

dantes

Verified Customer
Verified Customer
Has anybody looked into this or tried it? It seems like it would be the most efficient way to take it.

efficient how? in reducing the dosage required? Maybe but who would care? Its a relatively cheap drug....I'd go so far as to call it a "commodity" at this point, like butter or bread. I visit friend's houses and there are various high grade CBD and THC products available, individual doses of wax or oil are significantly less than the cost of a decent beer so I don't know how much more efficient we would want it to be? There's an overabundance in supply so its extremely easy to procure and everybody and their mom is using it or has used it at some point. I assume many others are starting to experience this around the country with CBD/THC products.

We inject testosterone because it is mostly the only way to take it. If testosterone was orally available then we'd all be swallowing a pill, test is also dirt cheap much like CBD but alas needs to be injected because it is not orally bioavailable.

Bioavailability of oral is 6%-19%. Bioavailability of injections is 100%. Clearly a huge difference. Testosterone is available orally but we inject it for a reason. Cuz we want the full effect of our drug. If you're happy with taking something orally or the convenience outweighs the better effects of injecting then by all means go for it. But its nice to have the option.

i had problems getting that bud thru a needle... its soooo effective orally, why waste energy and $ on injecting it, and there’s so little known, and so much bro science, I’m skeptical at most everything in hemp / cbd world, and i‘m in it up to my eyes...

Just smoke weed
Really though. Its like people are trying to reinvent the wheel! IMO injecting it is probably going to be overly expensive and the only advantage I think overall would be a much lower dose. Like Matsuo said, its cheap so just use it in more convenient ways. Injecting would also be more risky because you could get an infection/abscess. No need to do that. I wouldn't trust the manufacturers of a CBD product to be sterile. Just the oversight of the FDA would be pretty bad, and drive up price because youd have to be in compliance. The conditions of the lab would have to be sterile.

Really though. Its like people are trying to reinvent the wheel! IMO injecting it is probably going to be overly expensive and the only advantage I think overall would be a much lower dose. Like Matsuo said, its cheap so just use it in more convenient ways. Injecting would also be more risky because you could get an infection/abscess. No need to do that. I wouldn't trust the manufacturers of a CBD product to be sterile. Just the oversight of the FDA would be pretty bad, and drive up price because youd have to be in compliance. The conditions of the lab would have to be sterile.
Plenty of people on here trust UG labs and inject there stuff

I take a high dose of CBD for bipolar and anxiety. I wouldn't say it's expensive but it's not cheap to use a high quality full spectrum oil and the bioavailability is rather low.

I get good results using CBD orally but mainly I just wanted peoples thoughts on the injectable option and to see if it made sense or was unnecessary.

The only people I have seen use injectable CBD is for people fighting cancer as apparently the extremely high dose of CBD prevents/reduces tumor and cancer growth

Plenty of people on here trust UG labs and inject there stuff

I take a high dose of CBD for bipolar and anxiety. I wouldn't say it's expensive but it's not cheap to use a high quality full spectrum oil and the bioavailability is rather low.

I get good results using CBD orally but mainly I just wanted peoples thoughts on the injectable option and to see if it made sense or was unnecessary.

The only people I have seen use injectable CBD is for people fighting cancer as apparently the extremely high dose of CBD prevents/reduces tumor and cancer growth
Hi dantes...for your bipolar and anxiety, do you take anything else that helps? OTC or prescribed.
Try the CBD flowers or concentrates. I find them to be very effected .
Take care.
MS

this has honestly been a pet project of mine for several years due to my medical use.
it does seem that canabinoids may be more effective injected im in oil the problem has been refining extracts to a purity suitable for injection. im sure its doable if you have access to the right things. you need to start with a lot of superior quality bud then for keif, as a starting point.

smokeable hemp flower is something that’s getting traction, I had someone throwing crazy $$$ #’s at me, if we’d dedicate a million ft2 of our GH space for smokeable. I don’t think it’s stable enough for that scale, but I’m definitely looking really hard at it. One of the breeders I work with was talking about how great cbg is, but I asked him if it’s really better than a broad spectrum cbd flower, he said no...

Since I have some 99% CBD isolate powder, I'll make some and inject myself within the next couple weeks. I've take 1gram orally and wasn't that impressed. There seems to be some synergistic effect with the terpenes in High CBD Hemp flower when smoking it.

Hi dantes...for your bipolar and anxiety, do you take anything else that helps? OTC or prescribed.
Try the CBD flowers or concentrates. I find them to be very effected .
Take care.
MS

Yes I take prescription meds and a couple of otc products. The meds I take help me a lot as does cbd...otc aside from cbd I don't get a lot of benefit maybe a little bit. the cbd full spectrum is best. isolate I think does very little

I've actually made this using the basic homebrew ingredients: mct, bb and ba. Problem is that it's only moderately soluble and it precipitates in the tissues. I used it subq and it left lumps that took weeks to dissipate.

Bioavailability of oral is 6%-19%. Bioavailability of injections is 100%. Clearly a huge difference. Testosterone is available orally but we inject it for a reason. Cuz we want the full effect of our drug. If you're happy with taking something orally or the convenience outweighs the better effects of injecting then by all means go for it. But its nice to have the option.
Yes it is 100%, however after 2 hours 98% is eliminated from the blood stream, not good.

Not sure why you wouldn't just order some kind of vaporizer setup for your CBD. Would hit you just as quick as IV and bioavailability is gonna be a lot better than oral.

Injecting stuff can feel "hardcore" but it so much riskier than any other means of delivery. Why take that risk for CBD of all things

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
GFly
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131