over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Injectable cbd

I thought it was common knowledge by now that CBD does nothing? You need the real thing if you want the effects.

I think a lot of guys here are used to taking things that have very obvious and dramatic effects. AAS, adderall, tianeptine, etc. I'm guilty as well.

I initially didn't notice anything from CBD. I have been a thc user for about 6 years so I'm familiar with all this stuff. Finally I picked up some CBD hemp flower tested at around 20% cbd. It does indeed work, smoked or vaped. It's subtle, of course. If people are expecting a dramatic and noticeable experience, of course they'll be disappointed.

If it's real, you shouldn't "FEEL" anything unless your have something specific like nerve damage (even then it's a subtle feeling if used solo).
I don't feel my vitamins... Still take em daily though...

For me personally I wasn't after some dramatic effect (well it would have been nice) but again I wanted to feel something. Yes I don't feel most of my supplements but you see changes in blood markers and of course hope for the best in certain cases. But for the price I paid for this stuff I was hoping I would get some benefit in regards to anxiety, mood , lower back etc. For my dad I was hoping it would mainly help with pain. For certain other benefits (which I didn't get either) I can just use fish oil or extra virgin olive oil etc which I use anyway and they are much cheaper.

I am tempted just to get my dad to try the real thing. It's cheap and easy to get and saves all the hassle of paying $100 for a bottle of something that may not do anything.

CBD has uses but is WAY over-hyped and through my research it can perform it's duties just by being present. Meaning increasing the dose of it is basically a waste? But having some cbd is crucial for some benefits to occur.

Such as with neurogenesis. It is the THC that dose dependently increases it but SOME CBD needs to be present for it to occur. But like my nerve pain can only get a small reduction regardless of whether I use a 10-30 mg or take a whole gram of isolate in. Add THC and the more you add the lower the pain.

Doesn't CBD being present prevent this overload from occurring?

In my reference to the neurogenesis the most in depth study I saw showed that at some point the THC quit being neuroprotective and started being somewhat neurotoxic. ANY amount of cbd ceased the toxicity and changed it to a dose dependent genesis? Hell of a time refinding this study but I generally retain information extremely well.
Yes.

I am tempted just to get my dad to try the real thing. It's cheap and easy to get and saves all the hassle of paying $100 for a bottle of something that may not do anything.
Are you in the USA?

Are you in the USA?

No I live in Europe. I have never properly checked as my dad lives in the UK and me outside of the EU. Although I think it's legal for products to be sold containing 1% tetrahydrocannabinol where I live. Either way I am not too bothered but will have to check one the the shops when they reopen to find out details.

No I live in Europe. I have never properly checked as my dad lives in the UK and me outside of the EU. Although I think it's legal for products to be sold containing 1% tetrahydrocannabinol where I live. Either way I am not too bothered but will have to check one the the shops when they reopen to find out details.
If you would be in the USA I would send you one bottle of the HempCell free of charge.

For me personally I wasn't after some dramatic effect (well it would have been nice) but again I wanted to feel something. Yes I don't feel most of my supplements but you see changes in blood markers and of course hope for the best in certain cases. But for the price I paid for this stuff I was hoping I would get some benefit in regards to anxiety, mood , lower back etc. For my dad I was hoping it would mainly help with pain. For certain other benefits (which I didn't get either) I can just use fish oil or extra virgin olive oil etc which I use anyway and they are much cheaper.

you make a great point here about price.
the price of cannabis which is all fucked up is the biggest drawback in terms of medicinal/suplemental use.

to really start to get sort useful levels of cannabinoids for antiox and anti inflamitory results you need to take super high doses for long periods of time.

we misunderstand weed because of how it initially impacts our perception of things, we ( society ) think that this is the effect and as most can see, just one hit of good weed can certainly change the initial perception of the uninitiated, this initial change in perception is sort of like a side effect. does nothing in terms of usefulness physically.

you need to get way past that to get some use out of it physically.

some of this also might have to do with why ppl "feel" cdb doesnt work. they are expecting the sales pitch. lol

not that im a believer in cdb only products anyway.

t

HEMP BOMBS is a company I have had success with and believe they operate in EU as well. They have oils, vape, edible gummys. I like the night time gummies CBD+melatonin and l-theanine (I think) they also had some capsules that were really strong I had a good effect with during the day. Listed as 25mg cbd but with a prop blend of 600+mgs and CBD was the first ingredient in the blend. Had success with the vape product as well but a capsule in the morning and a couple gummies at night helped my pain significantly.

HEMP BOMBS is a company I have had success with and believe they operate in EU as well. They have oils, vape, edible gummys. I like the night time gummies CBD+melatonin and l-theanine (I think) they also had some capsules that were really strong I had a good effect with during the day. Listed as 25mg cbd but with a prop blend of 600+mgs and CBD was the first ingredient in the blend. Had success with the vape product as well but a capsule in the morning and a couple gummies at night helped my pain significantly.

Thanks. The website looks really good. I will probably try something and my dad vapes so I can get him one of those as well. Although I notice many of their products contain some other ingredients that would definitely hit you. Melatonin appears in many of the relaxing ones and in others I see GABA which can hit you really hard. I actually plan to buy some GABA for when I use Eq so I don't mind that addition at all. I see the price variance is quite high between products, meaning it's better just buying one of their higher dosed products (without melatonin) and buying melatonin separate compared to buying one of their lower dosed products with melatonin in. I can get good melatonin at 10mg for 120 tabs for $8 a tub from iherb.

Thanks. The website looks really good. I will probably try something and my dad vapes so I can get him one of those as well. Although I notice many of their products contain some other ingredients that would definitely hit you. Melatonin appears in many of the relaxing ones and in others I see GABA which can hit you really hard. I actually plan to buy some GABA for when I use Eq so I don't mind that addition at all. I see the price variance is quite high between products, meaning it's better just buying one of their higher dosed products (without melatonin) and buying melatonin separate compared to buying one of their lower dosed products with melatonin in. I can get good melatonin at 10mg for 120 tabs for $8 a tub from iherb.
Yes as with anything sometimes making your own is better than buying it separately but again as with anything:
if you can afford it - why not?
if you can't - make your own

But like I said ALL product I tried through them were good, I vaped, used capsules, and gummies. All seemed legit to me. Never tried the oil but have no reason to doubt that company.
IF USA get some HEMPCELL I take one every morning and then I smoke mj throughout the day and use a humanofort + hemp flower at night. Works for me.

There’s a pretty big hemp company, Hemptown USA, they have a online store, I tried their Calm blend, which is capsules, CBD/CBG blend, that was really good. Snagged a # of samples at the Vegas Hemp and MMJ Expo back in December. They also have a sleep blend I wanted to try, but never did.

Yeah, your life will be so much better after injectable cbd. One more pill or injectable will always make things better.

Yes as with anything sometimes making your own is better than buying it separately but again as with anything:
if you can afford it - why not?
if you can't - make your own

But like I said ALL product I tried through them were good, I vaped, used capsules, and gummies. All seemed legit to me. Never tried the oil but have no reason to doubt that company.
IF USA get some HEMPCELL I take one every morning and then I smoke mj throughout the day and use a humanofort + hemp flower at night. Works for me.

Attachments

• endocannabinoid-pagepic2.jpg
    endocannabinoid-pagepic2.jpg
    343.3 KB · Views: 6
  • bioavailable-CBD-pic1.jpg
    bioavailable-CBD-pic1.jpg
    296.5 KB · Views: 6
CBD can help relieve chronic pain by influencing receptor activity of endocannabinoids, reducing inflammation, and interacting with neurotransmitters.

I agree that there needs to be some percentage of thc with the CBD, but in my experience CBD has been great for both pain and anxiety. However, this relief comes from a higher dose of full spectrum products. Lazarus Health is a good company. One of there reps breaks down their high potency FS tincture on a reddit forum because people were complaining that they were getting high from it when using higher dosages. I could be wrong but I believe it was calculated that per 100mg dosage contained approx 5 mg thc as well.

Lazarus products have worked well for me and was the first product where I "felt" am effect. They also offer 60% discount on their site for disabled vets and others on disability. Seems like a good company. I also second that flower works the best. You will definitely feel the effects. Good companies put their COAs up on their pages and have the codes on their products.while some flower strains meet the guidelines of less than .3 thc they may be high in thca which when heated is converted into delta 9; so you may consume some flower that once heated will give you approx 5-10mg thc with the cbd. Sour space candy is a fantastic hemp strain with great effects.

Also, delta 8 thc is now being sold in many non MJ legal states and is gaining popularity. Delta 8 is pretty fire and seems to be to alot of people what they want MJ to be. Alot of the effects without the paranoia and anxiety caused by some high grade strains.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
astar
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131