over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Injectable cbd

Not sure why you wouldn't just order some kind of vaporizer setup for your CBD. Would hit you just as quick as IV and bioavailability is gonna be a lot better than oral.

Injecting stuff can feel "hardcore" but it so much riskier than any other means of delivery. Why take that risk for CBD of all things

No IV injection, just subq. IV is where I draw the line.

It's no more risky than anything people inject on this board. It filter sterilized just fine and stayed in solution.

You're right; vaporization/combustion will produce better bioavailability than oral, but for some inhalation is not preferred.

Just smoke weed

Exactly lol. But some people get really bad paranoia and others just don't like the psychoactive effects.

I had issue tracking down my other, emmm... Meds the other day, and I finally had a recommendation to pick up some actual CBD flower. Honestly didn't realize it was now legal to sell the flower in this state.

I'm genuinely impressed. Immediately anxiety floated away and my thoughts became more streamlined. Even helps me sleep at night.

I've always been so skeptical of CBD oils, etc., to me there's just too much room to fuck around with the product. Track down the flower itself if you can.

That shouldn't be the case as cannabidiol has a pretty long half life; over 18 hrs up to 30 hrs.
Unfortunately not with IV. The best is by taking orally. Intravenous injection of CBD resulted in a half-life of 3.9 h, mean residence time of 3.3 h, and oral bio availability of about 8.6%.

CBD is a fucking placebo you need the THC and stop trying to be a junkie just smoke vapor or eat it I mean shit do we all not take enough godamn shots already
Wrong, THC has other benefits.
Studies have shown CBD does not need THC to engage with the specialized receptors and provide benefits. There are over 500+ phytochemicals recognized in Cannabis. Other Cannabinoids like CBC, CBG, and CBN play a significant role in the overall wellness-value delivered in CBD products. Also THC dose not increasing the bio arability of the CBD. See attachment.

Attachments

• CBD & THC Oligopeptide Study Chart1 (3).pdf
    543.4 KB · Views: 3
Not sure why you wouldn't just order some kind of vaporizer setup for your CBD. Would hit you just as quick as IV and bioavailability is gonna be a lot better than oral.

Injecting stuff can feel "hardcore" but it so much riskier than any other means of delivery. Why take that risk for CBD of all things

it isnt about being hardcore.
my experience with curcumin and resveratrol and other antiox showed me the power that some things can have when we change the roa.

curcuminoids and cannabinoids have some similarities or at least seem to chemically.

in many ways mmj functions at higher doses as a sort of antioxidant.
i use mmj at pretty obscene doses and it has a profound impact on the quality of my life. there are draw backs with smoking and eating.

my idea for inj is im and done similar to curc which has drug like effects when used in this way and the hope is that using high enough doses of very refined extract could provide similar or superior results then the 2 more standard methods of admin in my case.

doing one inject ed is much easier then eating extracts and smoking all day and much more accurate dose and potentially effect wise.

If anyone is in CA, find some Jade Elixir, 20:1 cbda to thca, its like full spectrum cbd on tren. I dont know if thc increases bioavailability of cbd, but it damn sure makes it more effective. Working with breeder on a cbc/cbd variety, as well as a 3:1 cbd to cbg variety. Not an expert on specific cannabinoi effects, just developing varieties that will sell. As time goes on, breeding will be more about the cannabinoid profile, not so much 1 or two specific cannabinoids. Lots and lots to learn about this amazing plant!

CBD is good but THC is actually better for almost everything CBD gets credit for. ESPECIALLY NERVE PAIN!!!

CBG is also better if looking for just one of the chemicals but as many people have mentioned full spectrum extracts or WHOLE PLANT FLOWER is actually the best. Entourage effect is very real .

Hemp is 100% legal in USA all 50 states, Marijuana in several. Obey the law if you must but its not hard to get it home (I've heard ;) )

If using an oral and/or having to stay legal HEMPCELL is worth mentioning. I take it every morning and smoke both hemp and mj flower throughout the day. I rarely even try to get high but I have an extreme amount of nerve damage (peripheral neuropathy for sure but that's all we had tested). So medically I'm a candidate but IMO everyone should have access to both hemp and mj. Whole flower or any form of extracts.

Think injectable THC kills cancer, least it did in some video I saw but possibly was fake I don't have cancer so didn't investigate it hard.

^Green is medical, blue is full legal

Disagree a bit, the combo of cbd and thc is better than either independently, and the jury is out on CBG. Biggest claim to fame for cbg is its low thc, which enables flower growers to get it mature, both for terpenes and weight, without it going hot. field growers hammermill it with hot cbd, to get it under .3 total thc. So little is really known though about each of the 100+ cannabinoids, their individual effect, and the synergy between. Will be interesting over the coming years.

**broken link removed**

It's the mother of the 2 compounds you promoted according to my research?

Yes, cbg is normally a precursor, but breeders have developed high cbg varieties that do not break down into other cannabinoids. it might be the fo shizzle, but like most cannabinoids, not a lot of good data. It’s popular with farmers as it won’t go hot, and varieties are from 15-22%, whereas cbd is about 8-12% at .3 thc. working on terpene profile, right now most varieties are lacking in terps.

Wrong, THC has other benefits.
Studies have shown CBD does not need THC to engage with the specialized receptors and provide benefits. There are over 500+ phytochemicals recognized in Cannabis. Other Cannabinoids like CBC, CBG, and CBN play a significant role in the overall wellness-value delivered in CBD products. Also THC dose not increasing the bio arability of the CBD. See attachment.

Jesus you say THC has other benefits then talk about CBD which is not THC. CBD is snake oil its complete bullshit it doesn't do a damn thing. I was a grower for years. Please go tell Tommy Chong how cannabis cures cancer. You want pain relief you need the THC. You want appetite stimulation you need THC. You want anti inflammatory you need THC. You want your brain to heal from traumatic injury you need THC. The THC is there active compound in the plant we have known this for decades but CBD doesn't get you high and is legal so it is the marketed snake oil. When you remove the THC you are left with Hemp a worthless weed.

and i’m the Easter Bunny...

I also believe CBd does nothing. I wasted a lot of money on believing people’s bullshit. Hoping it would do what thc did for me. It did not help me sleep. Did nothing for anxiety. It did Not help with pain or inflammation. It did nothing for my appetite or digestion. It did nothing. All forms. Nothing at all. Complete waste of money. The only people Iv actually see or heard praising it’s benefits are the ones selling the snake oil. Everyone I know that’s used it said the same thing. It does nothing.

You bought bunk cbd, unfortunately a lot have, the industry has done a terrible job of quality control, which results in people such as yourself, who’ll never try cbd again.when i was buying it retail, 1/2 - 3/4 i bought was bunk, pissed me off.

Jesus you say THC has other benefits then talk about CBD which is not THC. CBD is snake oil its complete bullshit it doesn't do a damn thing. I was a grower for years. Please go tell Tommy Chong how cannabis cures cancer. You want pain relief you need the THC. You want appetite stimulation you need THC. You want anti inflammatory you need THC. You want your brain to heal from traumatic injury you need THC. The THC is there active compound in the plant we have known this for decades but CBD doesn't get you high and is legal so it is the marketed snake oil. When you remove the THC you are left with Hemp a worthless weed.
I did not say that THC is useless, what I was saying that did not increases the CBD blood serum levels. However I would not call CBD snake oil, do some research (studies published) on CBD.

I also believe CBd does nothing. I wasted a lot of money on believing people’s bullshit. Hoping it would do what thc did for me. It did not help me sleep. Did nothing for anxiety. It did Not help with pain or inflammation. It did nothing for my appetite or digestion. It did nothing. All forms. Nothing at all. Complete waste of money. The only people Iv actually see or heard praising it’s benefits are the ones selling the snake oil. Everyone I know that’s used it said the same thing. It does nothing.

Probably because your CBD blood serum level was very low. Lots of companies are selling very low quality CBD, some of CBD technologies (delivery system are B.........t. We did tested most of them ( blood test) not good results.

Attachments

• bioavailable-CBD-pic1.jpg
    bioavailable-CBD-pic1.jpg
    296.5 KB · Views: 1

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
GFly
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner