over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Injectable Curcumin

Send me a link boss. Let me check it out if you don’t mind.

In the voice of Yoda: "there is another one..."
Not sure if its the same wizard, but this one had big vials with very professional labels. I still have a few. He even had blends of L-carnitine with L-Taurine, Carnosine, and of course glut, res, curc.

Sadly, I've been trying to get in touch with him for the past 2 years without luck. Perhaps was the same.

Ive stated this before and I apologies if I'm stepping on anybodies toes or creating a conflict of interest.
Injectable curcumin seems like a novel way to deliver the substance and reap its benefits over it fibrous undigested wooden counterpart (the real obstacle in absorption despite what you mix it with or how finely its ground) the substance has to be digested first if serum levels are to be detected.So the creative marketing fills the gaps.
That being said, I hear raves about the injectable variants. Which essentially the advocates the claim to start with a quality powder ( wood-powder.) Using a large amount of solvent to extract its fat soluble actives... and then inoculating an unrelated oil carrier with the solvent to make what was dissolved in the solvent available as and" oil -solvent" based injectable- Did I interpret this correctly?
If this is a correct interpretation,why is it OVERLOOKED to start the process with a high quality100% curcunin OIL, and there are many available on the market.
Micro filer the oil like any homemade injectable, add a little ba for sterility and inject PURE curcumin oil at a MUCH smaller dose as it will be at a LOT higher concentration and void off all the solvents then its powder starting solution???

i might be wrong but i feel like someone on ansci tried something similar a few years ago and it looked like a slimey mess.

i know from my user experience that the biggest differences in res and curc came from the raws used. this was like a ten year process of trial and error with a small group of ppl.

the first res used was only 98% and it gave me a welt the size of a softball on my ass for two weeks. then i did the other side. lol

going to a different 99% + res fixed that
the curc used was specific too.
super hi % white curcumin idk too many more details, other then the starting component being key.

i am gona try a similar method to what you mention for inj cann... lol

I have arthritis along with some pretty bad nagging injuries. Currently using:

Glucosamine HCL: 2 Grams ED
MSM: 2 Grams ED
SAM-E: 800mg ED
Krill Oil: 3 Grams ED
Hydrolyzed bovine collagen: 2 Grams ED

So far I do notice a really big difference in my joint pain and I have better range of motion. It even improved my mood overall. I read on an older post that injectable Curcumin helps a lot with reducing inflammation, spending uo recovery, and even nutrient partitioning. Does anyone have experience with this?

Also is there a huge difference between injectable and mega dosing oral?

Ever try Boswellia? I find it has a bit of numbing affect on my joint/shin splint pains.

i might be wrong but i feel like someone on ansci tried something similar a few years ago and it looked like a slimey mess.

i know from my user experience that the biggest differences in res and curc came from the raws used. this was like a ten year process of trial and error with a small group of ppl.

the first res used was only 98% and it gave me a welt the size of a softball on my ass for two weeks. then i did the other side. lol

going to a different 99% + res fixed that
the curc used was specific too.
super hi % white curcumin idk too many more details, other then the starting component being key.

i am gona try a similar method to what you mention for inj cann... lol
If its the Curcumin alkaloids that your after,this should be a lot more potent than the powder-started solution. Without the solvents, so start low.
you may want to dilute it with an oil or even some gear...

If its the Curcumin alkaloids that your after,this should be a lot more potent than the powder-started solution. Without the solvents, so start low.

hey Rogue! You recommended an oil a few months back but can’t remember the name of it? Can you help me? It taste pretty damn good.

the best powders i believe were standardized for certain % of curcminoids
there was very little solvent used and easiest formula was based of Curcumin+ Syoil( mystery mtc )+lipostabil ( ppc )

curc slution/lipo was heavier mol weight and separated when it sat. shake to make liquid suspension.

i think the lipo trick was they key to real useful absorption.

hey Rogue! You recommended an oil a few months back but can’t remember the name of it? Can you help me? It taste pretty damn good.
I was in Europe then and was using a supermarket available one(oil) cant say it was or was not doing its thing.But one thing I did notice is its effect on
sleepI. usually wake up a early, and i was sleeping on average about 30 min more in the morning.
The reason I said start less if/when injecting the oil is it takes 8.5 lbs of powder to make 1FLO of the oil, So there WILL be a higher concentration of alkaloids,
I was in a very well to do part of town and the European liked it loads.Turmeric is such a great medicinal herb that you should always keep it at your home. But, the question remains in which form you should keep it. I suggest that you should always keep a bottle on turmeric essential oil within reach at your home.

l

I was in Europe then and was using a supermarket available one(oil) cant say it was or was not doing its thing.But one thing I did notice is its effect on
sleepI. usually wake up a early, and i was sleeping on average about 30 min more in the morning.
The reason I said start less if/when injecting the oil is it takes 8.5 lbs of powder to make 1FLO of the oil, So there WILL be a higher concentration of alkaloids,
I was in a very well to do part of town and the European liked it loads.Turmeric is such a great medicinal herb that you should always keep it at your home. But, the question remains in which form you should keep it. I suggest that you should always keep a bottle on turmeric essential oil within reach at your home.

l
It was Hemani Turmeric oil

I can’t say I used it long enough to tell a difference. The bottles are small and don’t last long.

Guys overdoing Curcumin like everyone does is really bad for our body.

500mg oral on rest days is more than enough.

Remember that Inflammation is not always bod for our body...

Off topic to the current conversation but to OPs point. Try cissus quadrangularis. Its the only thing that cured my tendonitis after months of trying other remedies and rehab

Targeting SARS-CoV-2 Spike Protein of COVID-19 with Naturally Occurring Phytochemicals: An in Silco Study for Drug Development
Cite**broken link removed****broken link removed**ShareEmbed
17753views
3018downloads
0citations

Preprint
submitted on 08.04.2020, 02:15 and posted on 09.04.2020, 06:49 by Jitendra Subhash Rane, Aroni Chatterjee, Abhijeet Kumar, **broken link removed**

Tweeted by 34

On 1 videos

23 readers on Mendeley

See more details
" data-badge-popover="left" style="box-sizing: border-box; background: none; -webkit-appearance: none; font-size: inherit; line-height: inherit; margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px transparent; text-decoration: none; color: var(--color-figRed); display: inline-block;">
Article has an altmetric score of 19

Spike glycoprotein found on the surface of SARS-CoV-2 (SARS-CoV-2S) is a class I fusion protein which helps the virus in its initial attachment with human Angiotensin converting enzyme 2 (ACE2) receptor and its consecutive fusion with the host cells. The attachment is mediated by the S1 subunit of the protein via its receptor binding domain. Upon binding with the receptor the protein changes its conformation from a pre-fusion to a post-fusion form. The membrane fusion and internalization of the virus is brought about by the S2 domain of the spike protein. From ancient times people have relied on naturally occurring substances like phytochemicals to fight against diseases and infection. Among these phytochemicals, flavonoids and non-flavonoids have been found to be the active source of different anti-microbial agents. Recently, studies have shown that these phytochemicals have essential anti-viral activities. We performed a molecular docking study using 10 potential naturally occurring flavonoids/non-flavonoids against the SARS-CoV-2 spike protein and compared their affinity with the FDA approved drug hydroxychloroquine (HCQ). Interestingly, the docking analysis suggested that C-terminal of S1 domain and S2 domain of the spike protein are important for binding with these compounds. Kamferol, curcumin, pterostilbene, and HCQ interact with the C-terminal of S1 domain with binding energies of -7.4, -7.1, -6.7 and -5.6 Kcal/mol, respectively. Fisetin, quercetin, isorhamnetin, genistein, luteolin, resveratrol and apigenin on the other hand, interact with the S2 domain of spike protein with the binding energies of -8.5, -8.5, -8.3, -8.2, -8.2, -7.9, -7.7 Kcal/mol, respectively. Our study suggested that, these flavonoid and non-flavonoid moieties have significantly high binding affinity for the two main important domains of the spike protein which is responsible for the attachment and internalization of the virus in the host cell and their binding affinities are much higher compared to that of HCQ. In addition, ADME (absorption, distribution, metabolism and excretion) analysis also suggested that these compounds consist of drug likeness property which may help for further explore as anti-SARS-CoV-2 agents. Further, in vitro and in vivo study of these compounds will provide a clear path for the development of novel compounds that would most likely prevent the receptor binding or internalization of the SARS-CoV-2 spike protein and therefore could be used as drugs for COVID-19 therapy.

the best powders i believe were standardized for certain % of curcminoids
there was very little solvent used and easiest formula was based of Curcumin+ Syoil( mystery mtc )+lipostabil ( ppc )

curc slution/lipo was heavier mol weight and separated when it sat. shake to make liquid suspension.

i think the lipo trick was they key to real useful absorption.
Sorry for resurrecting this old thread, but do you know if that was lipo oil or lipo water? I imagine it would be the oil, considering the water is going to have deoxycholate in it and I wouldn't think anyone would want to go IM with that. I did a TON of research on this including reading a lot of posts of yours and as many of the other guys as I could without being allowed into the private forum. I did so much searching on what the 'synoil' was...never could figure that out. However, one thing (the only thing really) that came to mind was a mixture of EO and MCT. Of course, even if that is the case, the ratio is still a mystery. I've got plenty of lipo oil here...I might order some EO and try and source some and give this a try. Of course, I'll need to find some white curc as well...lol...that's tetrahydrocurcumin that's the white stuff I think.

The curc I used to get was heavy weight, but didn't seem to separate when it sat. The res separated for sure. Everyone always swore that the curc solvent was dmso, but what I used smelled and felt like acetone.

No oral ever came close to the same effect I got from lk3's injectable at 100 or 200mg 3-4x week.

Fuck that shit knotted up and hurt every single time tho. The resveratrol was also super effective but made gaining wgt difficult for me.

I dont find much aside from testosterone and the staples effective and most supps are a waste but those two injectables were kinda incredible on numerous levels. They also eliminated my need for an AI at the time. This was years ago so take it for what it's worth but damn do I wish they were still available
Interesting as there is a lot of data showing resveratrol having AI/Serm type effects. Do you believe that's why it made it hard for you to gain weight?

I have a source for topical curcumin

That being said; Last time I ran 1g of oral resv , I looked more vascular and DEFINITELY noticed the anti aromatase benefit

Sorry for resurrecting this old thread, but do you know if that was lipo oil or lipo water? I imagine it would be the oil, considering the water is going to have deoxycholate in it and I wouldn't think anyone would want to go IM with that. I did a TON of research on this including reading a lot of posts of yours and as many of the other guys as I could without being allowed into the private forum. I did so much searching on what the 'synoil' was...never could figure that out. However, one thing (the only thing really) that came to mind was a mixture of EO and MCT. Of course, even if that is the case, the ratio is still a mystery. I've got plenty of lipo oil here...I might order some EO and try and source some and give this a try. Of course, I'll need to find some white curc as well...lol...that's tetrahydrocurcumin that's the white stuff I think.

funny enough i was thinking about this the past few days.
i really miss curcumin and resveratrol.
what i actually know is super limited as no one actually knew and no one has been able to replicate the results.

for a life long drug user these compounds provide things that nothing i have found does, they are things you can run always that have generally only good effects that aid our life style choices. i want them for personal use and have not been able to accomplish that.

curc was in oil. no deoxycholate to my knowledge, lipo is ppc.

no one knows syoil exactly. pretty sure eo was never used on anything.
sy is prob mct oil.

i would buy it if someone could figure out what it was before.
wish i knew more

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
astar
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity