over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Injectable Dbol dosage

9muscle9

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
So Ive discovered deca doesnt agree with me at all and im going to drop it completely from my cycle. 500 sust/300 deca

I now have access to inject-able dbol 35mg/ml and was thinking of adding this in place of the deca.

I was planning to do 0.5ml on training days 1 hour before training.

any previous users your advice would be greatly appreciated :)

Personally I feel a lot more, get better results from 25mg inj than 25mg oral (but I've used GAULS inj dbol so this could be overdosed, while tabs I was using - underdosed)

I thought I heard back in the days that the reason they pulled it from Mexican shelves was that being a 17 alkaloid, it was too hard on the kidneys (injectable DBol) since it wasn't broken down buy your gut/liver first. So in theory, it is just one pass since its injectable but hard on the kidneys since they're not meant to filter things on their own but usually in the second pass. I used to do a cc of the injectable every other day and it was 25 or 50 Mg's. I too liked it. With the resurgence of injectable DBol and now anadrol, it may be worth looking into the kidney aspect just to be safe. Like I said, it was just what I heard

I thought I heard back in the days that the reason they pulled it from Mexican shelves was that being a 17 alkaloid, it was too hard on the kidneys (injectable DBol) since it wasn't broken down buy your gut/liver first. So in theory, it is just one pass since its injectable but hard on the kidneys since they're not meant to filter things on their own but usually in the second pass. I used to do a cc of the injectable every other day and it was 25 or 50 Mg's. I too liked it. With the resurgence of injectable DBol and now anadrol, it may be worth looking into the kidney aspect just to be safe. Like I said, it was just what I heard

Ill look into that and get some kidney/liver support supplements and make sure I take in more than enough water :)

Obviously health is No.1 importance. Though I heard some good things about Injectable dbol and injectable anadrol

I've gone as high as 50mg everyday and as low as 25mg e5d's. Start with a half cc eod and adjust from there. I love inject dbol. I don't get the bloat of the oral version or the stomach issues. Oral dbol, imo, should be called FART. :eek:

I would like to hear more about injectable affecting the kidneys more.

My kidney tested out perfect in November. I've been running inject dbol and inject adrol for several years as part of almost all of my gear stacks.

Ok so the Injectable Dbol is actually 50mg per ML its by a UGL called BSI

Aquabol is the name on the bottle

I'm running 25mg inject dbol mixed with 100mg of TNE 1-2 hours preworkout and have been killing it in the gym! Love the pump and strength increase :D

something id def like to try, keep us posted bro.

I ran somewhat recently inj dbol at 50mg a day and inj anadrol at 50mg a day..... and I had less sides, not bloating, as well as my bp never got high unlike whenever i take JUST 50mg of oral dbol. Good stuff and I liked it alot, unlike oral dbol

Injectable dbol should be run the same as the orals. Only difference is the method of delivery. Some guy will notice less sides with the injectable but that is only due to the amount of the bioavailability of the drug in your system at that time. Generally more with the inj than the tab.

Injectable dbol should be run the same as the orals. Only difference is the method of delivery. Some guy will notice less sides with the injectable but that is only due to the amount of the bioavailability of the drug in your system at that time. Generally more with the inj than the tab.

your missing a big point... that since its route is im it avoids the first pass metabolism through the liver. When taken orally it has to be metabolized first by the liver, thus heavily decreases the bioavailability of the drug. Also since the liver has to metobolize it, this also puts alot more negative stress on the liver than if you followed another route of administration such as intramuscular

I usually shoot 25mg dbol with 50mg tne 2x ed...so 50/100 ed for 5-6weeks!

I've gone as high as 50mg everyday and as low as 25mg e5d's. Start with a half cc eod and adjust from there. I love inject dbol. I don't get the bloat of the oral version or the stomach issues. Oral dbol, imo, should be called FART. :eek:

Don't understand every 5 days, its only active that day correct?

your missing a big point... that since its route is im it avoids the first pass metabolism through the liver. When taken orally it has to be metabolized first by the liver, thus heavily decreases the bioavailability of the drug. Also since the liver has to metobolize it, this also puts alot more negative stress on the liver than if you followed another route of administration such as intramuscular

It still gets metabolized on the second pass doesn't it?

What non private sponsors are you guys getting this from? I know I can't discuss details here but I might have to try raws on this if its hard to come by maybe even some other injectable orals.

endosyn has inject dbol, 25mg/ml x10ml, works great, definitely is legit.. any reseller or them direct if you get list and you should be gtg... it pins smooth also, I'd guess it has EO or is another non-oil carrier like PEG...

Not on his list as of now as far as I can see.

Last edited:

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
MindMuscle88
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner