Injectable dbol help

pimpman

Featured Member / Kilo Klub / Board Supporter
Featured Member
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Board Supporter
Sponsors
Hey guys I never do orals one because it kills my appetite and two because of my age. I really never like them. But I happen to have some injectable amps from PHARMACOM 10 of them and they are 100mg

Does anyone have experience with injectable dbol? How would you dose it. 100mg is to much

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Just a reminder I started my cycle today. All pharmacom products

Week 1& 2-300mg test e 300mg npp and 300mg mast mix

Then weeks 3 through 12-600mg test e, 400mg npp and 400mg of the mast

So just wondering if I should try the injectable dbol. Also have proviron and don't know what to do with that

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

100 mg would be a large dose for a day. I had reforvit B back in the day and I ended up just putting that in my mouth and swallow after having it sit under your tongue for awhile. So much easier to dose that way. Don't have to worry about sterility that way either. Injecting it, I would only use 1/2 that amp each day. Guess you could draw up 1/2 of it and keep that until the following day and inject the other half now. Is this in water? Reforvit was in water.

I am not sure how fast it is in and out of your system, but when I injected the reforvit I would do that 2x per day.

I have always liked the injectable" dbol. I wish more of the sponsors had it.
I would use 50mg an hour before training.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have personally used Pharmacom Inj Dbol and I did 1/2 ml Ed with no stomach issues, orals always give me stomach issues but Inj Orals don't.

Pharmacom Inj Dbol and DROL kick ass

If it's 100mg/ml then I would only use .5ml.

The injectable dbol I made is 50mg/ml and 1ml 2hours before training is plenty. It's stings going in but it easily flows through a slin pin

I was going to wait until a few more weeks to use mine, but i decided to hell with it and use it now. 1/2 cc of dbol 50mg, and half a cc of adrol 25mg. I inject it about 20 minutes before i get to the gym. I go at 5-530am everyday so i'm not waking up at 330-4 to inject it and go back to sleep lol.

I would run 30-50mg preworkout.

i would venture to say that you could even start out at 10mg and see a nice boost.

i have run 12-25mg of injectable adrol and the results were very noticeable. even at dosing twice per week.

i would venture to say that you could even start out at 10mg and see a nice boost.

i have run 12-25mg of injectable adrol and the results were very noticeable. even at dosing twice per week.
Absolutely. Always start low and assess tolerance from there.

Absolutely. Always start low and assess tolerance from there.

in reality though, people want the 'on' feeling from the onset.. so yeah, 30mg should be the minimum to provide the desired feeling.
personally, i am all about the minimum needed to create an enviroment for growth, strength, or anti-catabolism..

100 mg would be a large dose for a day. I had reforvit B back in the day and I ended up just putting that in my mouth and swallow after having it sit under your tongue for awhile. So much easier to dose that way. Don't have to worry about sterility that way either. Injecting it, I would only use 1/2 that amp each day. Guess you could draw up 1/2 of it and keep that until the following day and inject the other half now. Is this in water? Reforvit was in water.

I am not sure how fast it is in and out of your system, but when I injected the reforvit I would do that 2x per day.

no its in oil brother

I have always liked the injectable" dbol. I wish more of the sponsors had it.
I would use 50mg an hour before training.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think that's what I will do 50mg ED...god I hate the ED pinning lol

I was going to wait until a few more weeks to use mine, but i decided to hell with it and use it now. 1/2 cc of dbol 50mg, and half a cc of adrol 25mg. I inject it about 20 minutes before i get to the gym. I go at 5-530am everyday so i'm not waking up at 330-4 to inject it and go back to sleep lol.

kool good to know you using it too lol...ED pinning sucks

ok now I train Monday through Friday and rest on weekends...would it be ok not to take it on my days off? just on the days I train?

I think that's what I will do 50mg ED...god I hate the ED pinning lol

I do the inject drol like rajjin, 30 minutes or 1 hour before workout, sick pumps. start slower like 50mg like he said, it will catch up to you after a week or 2, you wont up the dose I bet. the sides are nothing like orals which is good

ok now I train Monday through Friday and rest on weekends...would it be ok not to take it on my days off? just on the days I train?

yes 100 percent, only when you train

I do the inject drol like rajjin, 30 minutes or 1 hour before workout, sick pumps. start slower like 50mg like he said, it will catch up to you after a week or 2, you wont up the dose I bet. the sides are nothing like orals which is good

Experimentally, I found that for me if I took the injectable reforvit B orally it seemed to have a much better effect on me in the gym than injecting it. I tried injecting it about 1 hour before the gym and taking it orally about 30 to 45 minutes or so prior. Doing it orally game me more energy, better pumps, and overall better workouts than injecting it did. I cant really say if the growth of muscle was any different. I can say that I felt a noticeably stronger and better in the gym though. I must say that I was a bit surprised at the difference. I never injected again after that.

Reforvit B was in water though, so probably hits faster when injected than your oil and it still couldn't compare to orally. Orally was better. Some of the energy I felt might have been from the vitamin B. I cant remember which B vitamin it was.

Love inj dbol

I love inj dbol and glad my source has it. He can make it at any mg I ask. :) I will never use oral dbol again. That and inj drol. I used it for 8 weeks on training days only about an hour or so pre-workout. 25mg but I ended up using 50mg by the end of 8 weeks.

Last edited:

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
12cc