over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Injectable DBol

GreenTLB6

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Was interested in giving some injectable DBol a run here during a portion of my next blast. For the guys that have used it before what were your results like? How was water retention and weight gain comparable to oral version? How was your strength? What dose and dosing schedule did you use and other AAS with it?
Thanks

In the 90s/ early 2000s we used it all the time. I think results were very similar to oral. I just used it a lot because it was always available and I thought it might be easier on my liver.

Bump for more feedback..

Was interested in giving some injectable DBol a run here during a portion of my next blast. For the guys that have used it before what were your results like? How was water retention and weight gain comparable to oral version? How was your strength? What dose and dosing schedule did you use and other AAS with it?
Thanks

This may be a nice addition to our injectable Drol,The last time i saw this product it was by BD (The original),long time ago.

I have tried a few injectable Drol and they always crash on me. I would love to find Drol or Dbol that didn't and was a pretty smooth shot.

I have tried a few injectable Drol and they always crash on me. I would love to find Drol or Dbol that didn't and was a pretty smooth shot.

Same here..any inject dbol I've had I get halfway through a vial and it crashes.
The Drol I have right now hasn't crashed tho..maybe dbol is more apt to crash.?

I've used a lot of brands. I liked most all
Of them.

Loefler made the old Reforvit-B
And denkall also had a good one that was dbol only in an injectable.

Of them.

Mmmm reforvit-b... I can still smell it:love:

My inject drol has not crashed. We do have a few sponsors that carry inject dbol...one of them is 100mg/ml. Interesting to see that happening.

I see the inject drol in a TNE/dbol blend a lot like 100/25.

Of them.

I saw you are running 6's. Mind sharing at what dose and when?

I love Inj Drol a Dbol, I used a sponsor on here that had Drol 50 amd Dbol 100 very potent, took a 1/2 cc ED and loved it

Oh...they good ol' days. I went through lots of QV and Denkall in those days.

Of them.

Orals like dbol, drol anavar, and winstrol have terrible solubility in oil.

Way back in the day before all the mexican vet labs and ug labs I was lucky enough to try Quimper Metandiabol from Mexico which was a 50 ml vial of 25 mg per ml.

Cycled it with test and deca at 1.5 ml EOD and gained an extra 11 lbs.

Gains were similar to deca - solid but a little more water, sides were reduced compared to oral dbol.
I also took it EOD as there was/is no way that the oil is absorbed and distributed from the depot injection based on the half life - people were telling me to take it every 6 hours based on oral half life. NOT.

A few times since then when had access to raws - made a 25 mg/ml oil soln max at standard solvent levels.

Took a few brands here and there over the years that were higher mg/ml claims like 50 mg etc and found them to be too toxic/sides to get to the actual benefit of the drug itself.

Not sure about 100 mg/ml that would be like injecting venom I would think.

If you have a good source it would be an advantage over the oral version for sure.

Orals like dbol, drol anavar, and winstrol have terrible solubility in oil.

Way back in the day before all the mexican vet labs and ug labs I was lucky enough to try Quimper Metandiabol from Mexico which was a 50 ml vial of 25 mg per ml.

Cycled it with test and deca at 1.5 ml EOD and gained an extra 11 lbs.

Gains were similar to deca - solid but a little more water, sides were reduced compared to oral dbol.
I also took it EOD as there was/is no way that the oil is absorbed and distributed from the depot injection based on the half life - people were telling me to take it every 6 hours based on oral half life. NOT.

A few times since then when had access to raws - made a 25 mg/ml oil soln max at standard solvent levels.

Took a few brands here and there over the years that were higher mg/ml claims like 50 mg etc and found them to be too toxic/sides to get to the actual benefit of the drug itself.

Not sure about 100 mg/ml that would be like injecting venom I would think.

If you have a good source it would be an advantage over the oral version for sure.

Thanks for the feedback. Nice to see some vets chime in a bit. One of our sponsors '6' has it in 100mg/ml and I believe that's what rAJJIN is running. My plan was only to use 25mg daily or 50mg EOD for 3-4 wks. I would expect at 100mg ED the water Retenion and issues that arise from it would almost be impossible to control.

I love Inj Drol a Dbol, I used a sponsor on here that had Drol 50 amd Dbol 100 very potent, took a 1/2 cc ED and loved it

Yea I have Motor's drol inject I will be implementing at a point in my upcoming size gain. My Coach likes oral inject and rotating quite often.

Yes the one I have is 6 fingers. I use 1/2 ml with an insulin pin 30 minutes before on training days.
You can taste it, feel it, smell it. Maybe the solution used. Smells
The old sten amps from
Mexico.

Thanks

Inject dbol doesn't give me acid reflux or appetite issues. I have to keep the dose low or I get anxiety. Seriously, 12.5mg per day is perfect. If I go higher then it catches up with me and I feel toxic within two weeks. Same with inject adrol.
Years ago I ran both high at 100mg inject adrol and 50mg inject dbol per day. My views and body have changed a lot since then. I used to dose everything high and was in a pretty consistent state of nausea and toxicity. I know the esters are the same whether it's in inject form or oral form but I tested inject dbol using it alone only every 5 days and the pump was great days 1, 2, and 3, then slowly went down on days 4, and 5. I did 1ml every 5 days of 25mg. It may not be logical but I swear the half life feels like several days compared to several hours when taken orally.

Yes the one I have is 6 fingers. I use 1/2 ml with an insulin pin 30 minutes before on training days.
You can taste it, feel it, smell it. Maybe the solution used. Smells
The old sten amps from
Mexico.

Good old Sten. I remember that smell and taste quite well. :D

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
GFly
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner